Schedule release date?
-
and for concessions each person can bring in there own beer say a twelve pack or a fifth of booze and some snacks
-
I’m pissed I was headed to MetLife for a game this Fall. I was going to go ham on some New York Pizza, Deli s and bakeries.
-
Pushed back to May 9 or before.
You going to the Dallas game this year by chance?
You going to the Dallas game this year by chance?
Well... that was the plan...
If and when we shall see.
-
You going to the Dallas game this year by chance?
Well... that was the plan...
If and when we shall see.
-
You live in TX too, correct?
Yup... couple hours from DFW.
-
I’m pissed I was headed to MetLife for a game this Fall. I was going to go ham on some New York Pizza, Deli s and bakeries.
I’m pissed I was headed to MetLife for a game this Fall. I was going to go ham on some New York Pizza, Deli s and bakeries.
I'm glad I made my once-every-few-years trip to the greater NYC area last year to get my grub on. Got me some Grimaldi's pizza, so I'm good for a year or two more.
-
fuck it u know what sucks
I was gonna see The Bucks play in oregon (6 fucking years i have been jacked for this game ) I hate the fucking ducks and could not wait for a goddamn beat down in eugene
-
I’m pissed I was headed to MetLife for a game this Fall. I was going to go ham on some New York Pizza, Deli s and bakeries.
I'm glad I made my once-every-few-years trip to the greater NYC area last year to get my grub on. Got me some Grimaldi's pizza, so I'm good for a year or two more.
I'm glad I made my once-every-few-years trip to the greater NYC area last year to get my grub on. Got me some Grimaldi's pizza, so I'm good for a year or two more.
I was following barstool sports for the pizza reviews for the trip.
i went to Grimaldi’s in Summerlin outside of a Vegas it was good.
-
If the games actually happen with fans, that is.
You mean if the game is even played the way things are going. That's my biggest concern. Football is a contact sport and my biggest concern is we don't even play.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login