Skip to content

DRAFT DAY 2020 ! ! !

The Browns Board
382 41 9.6k
  • We can trade that 97 pick for a 4 and 5 ??

  • - Fasted hill repeats out of the way.

    - Coffee is brewing

    - Deftones are on

    - Making a spanish omelette

    - Watching my boo, Kay Adams, on GMF. 

  • All in on getting our anchor tackle with the #10 pick. Way I see it: Burrow, Young, Okudah, Herbert, Simmons, and Tua are going to be lock top 10 picks.

    I'm in on any of the top 3 tackles (in order of my preference-Thomas, Bechton, Wirfs). Assuming those dudes don't go 7-9, we get a day one caliber player at a key need. Don't over-complicate it!

  • YEAH, It's draft day, a happy day for Browns fans. Its going to be a bit different with no live stage entertainment and fans cheering for their favorite team, hearing the cheers & boo's for player choices. Its going to be dull but the 10th pick is what's important. Any chance the Browns trade out of their pick?

  • I'm wearing my white MAYFIELD jersey to work today with a brown sweatshirt underneath. Get home about 6:00 eat dinner and focus on the NFL NETWORK . I'm off from work tomorrow and Monday, so its going to be a football weekend, brown and out.

  • It will start at 2am here. Probably not watching any of it. Have fun eveeyone and GO BROWNS! 

  • Case Of Beer Check
    Virus Free Wings ordered Check

    Dips and sides for wings ( coleslaw, potato Salad, Blue Cheese, Ranch, Buffalo etc ) check

    Sick bag for when we draft Ezra Cleveland at 10 check

  • - Fasted hill repeats out of the way.

    - Coffee is brewing

    - Deftones are on

    - Making a spanish omelette

    - Watching my boo, Kay Adams, on GMF. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    - Fasted hill repeats out of the way.

    - Coffee is brewing

    - Deftones are on

    - Making a spanish omelette

    - Watching my boo, Kay Adams, on GMF. 

    Coffee, Deftones, Spanish omelettes check check check.

    Kay Adams??? Not enough woman there.  I have a buddy that likes Colleen Wolfe I guess to each their  own.

    Molly Qerim would be my first overall pick

  • Dasani Water,  Planters Peanuts,   and later some of my wife's chocolate chip cookies that I shouldn't be eating but will anyway, and a cuppa joe.

  • At work now and then working remotely this afternoon. Draft starts at 5 for me so I have  Zoom meetings until 5 but I’ll be scrolling draft rumors and acting like I’m paying attention.  

    Doing some air fryer Dry rub wings tonight with some whiskey.   I may eat a little healthy with Celery and blue cheese on the side.  

  • @tiamat63 said:

    - Fasted hill repeats out of the way.

    - Coffee is brewing

    - Deftones are on

    - Making a spanish omelette

    - Watching my boo, Kay Adams, on GMF. 

    Coffee, Deftones, Spanish omelettes check check check.

    Kay Adams??? Not enough woman there.  I have a buddy that likes Colleen Wolfe I guess to each their  own.

    Molly Qerim would be my first overall pick

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Coffee, Deftones, Spanish omelettes check check check.

    Kay Adams??? Not enough woman there.  I have a buddy that likes Colleen Wolfe I guess to each their  own.

    Molly Qerim would be my first overall pick

    Look man, talk shit on me all you want, but you leave my angel out of this.  

  • My meal tonight will be very simple, fish sticks and French fries, and tarter sauce, and ice tea. Probly some kettle style chips to snack on, and some chocolate pudding.

  • The "Un-draft Day",. 

    Draft day used to be a religious holiday in my house especially when it was on ESPN on a Saturday and Sunday.

    I'd get a big 22 oz mug of ice, diet Coke and a handful of cigars and go out on my deck with all of my papers and watch it for hours........the only thing missing was Ed or Steve Sabol doing the introduction narration like NFL films.

    This "new" primetime draft really sucks, give me the old time version any time !      😍

  • Colleen Wolfe is married to a local sports journalist here in Philadelphia, his name is John Gonzalez.

  • At work now and then working remotely this afternoon. Draft starts at 5 for me so I have  Zoom meetings until 5 but I’ll be scrolling draft rumors and acting like I’m paying attention.  

    Doing some air fryer Dry rub wings tonight with some whiskey.   I may eat a little healthy with Celery and blue cheese on the side.  

    @sdbacker80 said:

    At work now and then working remotely this afternoon. Draft starts at 5 for me so I have  Zoom meetings until 5 but I’ll be scrolling draft rumors and acting like I’m paying attention.  

    Doing some air fryer Dry rub wings tonight with some whiskey.   I may eat a little healthy with Celery and blue cheese on the side.  

    Tough decision tonight. Got some cream cheese with a raspberry chipoltle sauce on wheat thins or a chocolatey cherry cheesecake fondue dip on wheat thins. Well at least the wheat thins are the reduced fat kind. And Diet Coke to counterbalance.  ?  But I'll be ready for Xmas anyway.?

    BTW I had not noticed this before, but did any of you see that Cody "Trust me" Kessler was released on April Fool's Day by NE?

  • The only thing I can do without on draft day is that there are too many family members in the back room with the draftee's. Too much hugging and kissing going on. It takes some guys over 5 minutes to finish kissing and hugging family members around the table. You have all night to celebrate with family afterwards.

  • K8Df.gif       GooD Moaning! Cynthia FreLund ? (in anything or not)

  • Home made hot wings and chicken tacos and IPAs.  Waiting for us to trade for Williams and out of 1st.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    At work now and then working remotely this afternoon. Draft starts at 5 for me so I have  Zoom meetings until 5 but I’ll be scrolling draft rumors and acting like I’m paying attention.  

    Doing some air fryer Dry rub wings tonight with some whiskey.   I may eat a little healthy with Celery and blue cheese on the side.  

    Tough decision tonight. Got some cream cheese with a raspberry chipoltle sauce on wheat thins or a chocolatey cherry cheesecake fondue dip on wheat thins. Well at least the wheat thins are the reduced fat kind. And Diet Coke to counterbalance.  ?  But I'll be ready for Xmas anyway.?

    BTW I had not noticed this before, but did any of you see that Cody "Trust me" Kessler was released on April Fool's Day by NE?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Tough decision tonight. Got some cream cheese with a raspberry chipoltle sauce on wheat thins or a chocolatey cherry cheesecake fondue dip on wheat thins. Well at least the wheat thins are the reduced fat kind. And Diet Coke to counterbalance.  ?  But I'll be ready for Xmas anyway.?

    BTW I had not noticed this before, but did any of you see that Cody "Trust me" Kessler was released on April Fool's Day by NE?

    If you have a Traders Joes by you they have Gorgonzola Crackers.  They are great and it would be perfect with those dips.

    I’m okay with the Kessler news so long as Andrew Berry doesn’t say Trust us again and picks him up

  • Although having primetime GAMEDAY snacks and maybe a meal is never a bad idea !  

    Ribs on the grill or anything on the grill, pizza, fried chicken, tacos, are also not a bad idea.   Ahhhhhh football and food an All American idea !  

    (Selling this Getty image for $499 un American ?  Free Enterprise or ridiculous ? Oh well....)

    Screenshot_2020-04-23_110731.jpg