DRAFT DAY 2020 ! ! !
-
Good luck Miami, you are going to need it.
Good luck Miami, you are going to need it.
At least they didn't waste a lot of time making the pick......he WAS the #1 pick before Joe took over.
-
-
So what's the move now? Only Becton and Jones have decent experience at LT. Do we gamble on a trade back?
-
Chargers could go the quarterback Herbert. Or they could go for the linebacker Simmons. Or do they go for the defense of lineman or one of the tackles? They need a star
-
I'm calling the Browns with Wirfs
-
I'm thinking about getting a custom Browns jersey, going old-school.
42 Warfield or 36 Motley?
Decisions, decisions.
I'm thinking about getting a custom Browns jersey, going old-school.
42 Warfield or 36 Motley?
Decisions, decisions.
If I could find a 4X Groza, I'd buy it in a heartbeat

-
Chargers go Herbert. I don’t think Simmons gets past the next two graphs teams
-
I'm thinking about getting a custom Browns jersey, going old-school.
42 Warfield or 36 Motley?
Decisions, decisions.
If I could find a 4X Groza, I'd buy it in a heartbeat

-
Guaranteed one of top 4 tackles!
-
-
-
Why the fuck would we ever need Swift
And he’s not even the best back
-
I'm calling the Browns with Wirfs
I'm calling the Browns with Wirfs
I was wondering before the draft started if they would try today or tomorrow to trade for additional picks?
Their #1 need is pretty clear.
-
I'm calling the Browns with Wirfs
I was wondering before the draft started if they would try today or tomorrow to trade for additional picks?
Their #1 need is pretty clear.
-
You don’t think one of these teams and take that DL out of Auburn
I'm just reporting what I don't want to happen...in hopes that it doesn't.
Glad you were right!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login