DRAFT DAY 2020 ! ! !
-
Announce Trent Trade and draft BPA ?
-
No trades yet when will that ice break
-
I could be wrong, but go online to the Browns shop on their site... I think the custom jerseys might go to 4X. I know 3X.
They only go to XL
I have this problem everywhere.
We go to concerts, the wife gets killer T shirts. Me? Nada
Jerseys? Nope :(.
-
My nipples are tingling with anticipation
My nipples are tingling with anticipation
Maybe you're sitting too close to the screen?
This artificial draft is moving right along......so like it or not?
-
-
No trades yet when will that ice break
No trades yet when will that ice break
Maybe Tampa starts trying to jump up for one of the OL.
-
My nipples are tingling with anticipation
My nipples are tingling with anticipation
TMI
-
Are we going to take Wills
-
My nipples are tingling with anticipation
Maybe you're sitting too close to the screen?
This artificial draft is moving right along......so like it or not?
-
Wills or Wirfs
-
Well Wirfs, Wills and Becton all on the board...
NO BECTON FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY
-
gametime!
-
-
Honestly I'm not really hating this streamlined, less obnoxious Draft.
Not as bad as expected..
on the clock
-
Jack’s go for the corner back from Florida. So both Wills and Wirfs are on the board
-
Wirfs
-
I know I said dont get cute but if there is a trade I'd take it and target josh jones
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

