DRAFT DAY 2020 ! ! !
-
Meh a RT when we just signed a RT
Meh a RT when we just signed a RT
To be fair, he did protect Tua's blindside, since Tua is a lefty.
But switching sides isn't automatic.
-
Is this a gift or what? I think most thought this guy wouldn’t last this long. Fair to say.?
-
Thrilled they didn't pick Becton.
-
Wills or Wilfs didn't matter. They didn't overthink it. Great pick
Wills or Wilfs didn't matter. They didn't overthink it. Great pick
Eh, I can live with that. Now to move on to the next pick.....
-
Does this mean no trade for Williams?
-
Is this a gift or what? I think most thought this guy wouldn’t last this long. Fair to say.?
Is this a gift or what? I think most thought this guy wouldn’t last this long. Fair to say.?
There was talk that all of the top four OTs would be gone, so yes
-
-
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jedrick Wills!!! Thank you God!
GO BROWNS!!!
-
Meh a RT when we just signed a RT
To be fair, he did protect Tua's blindside, since Tua is a lefty.
But switching sides isn't automatic.
To be fair, he did protect Tua's blindside, since Tua is a lefty.
But switching sides isn't automatic.
Exactly saving grace is we are expected to run a ton of 2 TE sets that should help him out.
-
I'll treat it like the pick of Gilbert in 2014. At least it wasn't Manziel...
I'm not mad about it, just need to see a ton of work to get him ready on the left side.
-
Trent must be heading elsewhere
-
Becton before Wirfs...
-
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jedrick Wills!!! Thank you God!
GO BROWNS!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jedrick Wills!!! Thank you God!
GO BROWNS!!!
Love this pick. Can’t wait for the season to start. If we play at all. ?
-
Becton before Wirfs...
Becton before Wirfs...
Generally tackles go before guards ?
-
Beckon go to the Jets. Based on what I saw on TV his dad is about twice his size
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login