DRAFT DAY 2020 ! ! !
-
-
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jedrick Wills!!! Thank you God!
GO BROWNS!!!
-
Meh a RT when we just signed a RT
To be fair, he did protect Tua's blindside, since Tua is a lefty.
But switching sides isn't automatic.
To be fair, he did protect Tua's blindside, since Tua is a lefty.
But switching sides isn't automatic.
Exactly saving grace is we are expected to run a ton of 2 TE sets that should help him out.
-
I'll treat it like the pick of Gilbert in 2014. At least it wasn't Manziel...
I'm not mad about it, just need to see a ton of work to get him ready on the left side.
-
Trent must be heading elsewhere
-
Becton before Wirfs...
-
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jedrick Wills!!! Thank you God!
GO BROWNS!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jedrick Wills!!! Thank you God!
GO BROWNS!!!
Love this pick. Can’t wait for the season to start. If we play at all. ?
-
Becton before Wirfs...
Becton before Wirfs...
Generally tackles go before guards ?
-
Beckon go to the Jets. Based on what I saw on TV his dad is about twice his size
-
Jeremiah claims at Becton is the best tackle in this draft
-
Rugs goes number 12 to the raiders. I think they went for straight speed
-
Baker would have a tough time seeing the field with a giant like Becton.
-
Lol the raider have no LV fans. 3 cheerleaders and several blanks
-
Man I’m glad how we drafted but good lord Becton is a grown ass man. Could you imagine seeing 6’8 dude running at you with 5.0 speed? Holy God.
-
The browns and I have a lot in common we both draft wills!!!
-
Man I’m glad how we drafted but good lord Becton is a grown ass man. Could you imagine seeing 6’8 dude running at you with 5.0 speed? Holy God.
Man I’m glad how we drafted but good lord Becton is a grown ass man. Could you imagine seeing 6’8 dude running at you with 5.0 speed? Holy God.
I could also imagine the kid who couldn't refrain from smoking weed in the time leading up to the most important job interview in his life to balloon up to 400lbs, too.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login