DRAFT DAY 2020 ! ! !
-
A lot of quality Day 2 picks to be had.
Winfield, Chinn, Gallimore, Harrison, Davis.... all great players to be had.
-
Chiefs take Clyde Edwards-Helaire RB LSU with #32 pick.
-
Really, because its like at least a half dozen or more that on many/most boards were NOT given 1st round grades, or mocked to round one.
they don't know what they think they know...2nd medicals & player interviews that fit in the room really matters..who has game size & speed mattered tonight... Top RD.2 Loaded! Sleep on a good one..Night Gents & Go Browns!!
-
Not a single safety taken. When’s the last time that happened?
-
The commish - "Keep the booze coming"
TOLD YOU MF HE WAS DRUNK
-
-
Per Jeff Legwold ESPN writer
First round talent still on the board starting round 2:
20. D'Andre Swift RB Georgia
21. Xavier McKinney S Alabama
22. Yetur Gross-Matos Edge Penn St.
23. AJ Epenesa Edge Iowa
24. Tee Higgins WR Clemson
25. Ross Blacklock DT TCU
29. Zack Baun LB Wisconsin
32. Jalen Hurts CB Utah.
-
Epenesa mocked as a top 10 pick LOLOL.
-
a friend in NC texted me, and asked who the Browns would pick while they were on the clock, I said "Wills, but he plays RT" ?
and he said Wills has been working all off season to switch to LT. that is kinda obvious, I suppose - and it's an outstanding pick. I thought for sure he'd be gone to the Giants, but they picked Simmons.
It does occur to me - what in the.... happened to Josh Jones? he's THAT raw? Houston is THAT bad an offense? red flags show up?
I'm surprised at that one. I liked this draft - much faster.
Seems pretty consistent that character played a good part of the first round prospects drafted. A lot of great stories...
I'm not going to be surprised if Wills starts at LT - he's a great pick and has already been working on it. I'm good with that.
Second round- no idea. Safeties/lb/wr is my guess - might Mckinney fall to the Browns?
-
I like Mckinney (expect him to be picked before us). After him I like delpit or winfield Jr at safety. Baun at olb. Epenesa if we want to get that 15 mil off the books from vernon, and logan Wilson at mlb. If any of these guys are our pick I will be ecstatic with our first two picks.
-
I wonder if we go safety or LB? Maybe DT? Ross Blacklock?
A few intriguing safeties like McKinney, Delpit, Davis, Winfield, and Chinn.
LB Akeem Davis-Gaither is an interesting player.. assuming Zack Baun is drafted before #41 he might be worth a look with the 3rd rounder.
-
https://sports.yahoo.com/jedrick-wills-transition-left-tackle-110953662.html
Jedrick Wills: Transition to left tackle “going pretty well”
Josh AlperProFootball Talk on NBC SportsApr 23, 2020, 7:09 AMJedrick Wills as the favorite ahead of Tristan Wirfs to be the first offensive lineman off the board on Thursday night and the two players have something in common as they embark on their professional careers.Both men played right tackle in college and are likely to be switching sides once they hit the NFL. Wills’ coach at Alabama Nick Saban said he believes Wills has the “physical abilities” to make the move and Wills shared how the process of preparing for a potential move has been going.“It’s been going pretty well,” Wills said, via Cleveland.com. “Of course it’s pretty much on my own now without coaches and everything, just preparing for this draft process. But for the most part, it’s been a smooth transition and I’m doing what I can on my own for now until I actually make a team and then we’ll see what their judgement is on it.”Wills didn’t share Wirfs’ explanation for the difference between the positions — “It kinda feels like wiping your butt with your other hand,” Wirfs said recently — but did say that there needs to be “a whole different set of tools that you have to use to play on that side” of the line.Wills may not know what side of the line he will be on in his NFL debut, but he shouldn’t have to wait too much longer to know who he’ll be playing for when that moment arrives.
-
I like Mckinney (expect him to be picked before us). After him I like delpit or winfield Jr at safety. Baun at olb. Epenesa if we want to get that 15 mil off the books from vernon, and logan Wilson at mlb. If any of these guys are our pick I will be ecstatic with our first two picks.
I like Mckinney (expect him to be picked before us). After him I like delpit or winfield Jr at safety. Baun at olb. Epenesa if we want to get that 15 mil off the books from vernon, and logan Wilson at mlb. If any of these guys are our pick I will be ecstatic with our first two picks.
I agree with these, I would love for us to get one of the top safeties.....Maybe there will be a run on RBs that will help push these guys down to us.
-
Actually I do drink cheap stuff on a regular basis Tour.
Last time I shill for you.... bucko...

Fer instance, the 1982 Chateau Pavie I bought back in 1983 on futures for $144 a case now has a replacement cost for the 2018 (another great vintage) of $359 per bottle.
Here's a thought, h... sell a couple bottles...
Last time I shill for you.... bucko...

Here's a thought, h... sell a couple bottles...
I actually own a bottle of that '90 Petrus Tour, and I do have a friends & family buyer for it that I'm selling it to at a discount. At $145 dollars an ounce, too rich for my blood.
My opinion on that- I could enjoy it for an hour or so, or have it pay for my Browns season tickets. Not a tough decision. FWIW, I've been fortunate enough to be able to taste on several occasions (and not on my nickel) wines that were in the four figure range if they had been sold instead. Trust me, they weren't 10 times better than $100 dollar bottles, or in some cases not even better than $50 wines. At that rarefied level you're drinking rarity and "prestige". Or you're not too bright. A great example of that is "Ace of Spades" champagne owned by Jay Z. At $300+ bucks a bottle one expert taster said you could do as well for $70.
On a personal level, I was asked to do a Christmas champagne tasting for the local American Wine Society. So I pulled Dom Perignon and Moet's one step down Vintage Brut- at 1\3 the price, served them side by side- but the folks didn't know which was which, or even the producer. Which do you like better? It split right down the middle- so at three times the price, wasn't worth it. I even have a name for it when I teach a wine class. Larry's Logarithmic Law of diminishing returns.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
..


