DRAFT DAY 2020 ! ! !
-
-
So.... we arrived a similar conclusion, basically.
Yup... Muti has been widely seen as an early Day 3 guy, but I was bumping him to our HOU pick in Rnd 3. But after last nite I elevated him to our pick earlier in Round 3.
In the USC tape a couple of their IDL rotation were ripping him off balance early, but then he found his game vs the 3rd one to line up opposite him and started handling them all.
-
So.... we arrived a similar conclusion, basically.
Yup... Muti has been widely seen as an early Day 3 guy, but I was bumping him to our HOU pick in Rnd 3. But after last nite I elevated him to our pick earlier in Round 3.
In the USC tape a couple of their IDL rotation were ripping him off balance early, but then he found his game vs the 3rd one to line up opposite him and started handling them all.
Yup... Muti has been widely seen as an early Day 3 guy, but I was bumping him to our HOU pick in Rnd 3. But after last nite I elevated him to our pick earlier in Round 3.
In the USC tape a couple of their IDL rotation were ripping him off balance early, but then he found his game vs the 3rd one to line up opposite him and started handling them all.
Wonder if a trade down then a combination of Peart and Muti would ease my mind....?
-
Yup... Muti has been widely seen as an early Day 3 guy, but I was bumping him to our HOU pick in Rnd 3. But after last nite I elevated him to our pick earlier in Round 3.
In the USC tape a couple of their IDL rotation were ripping him off balance early, but then he found his game vs the 3rd one to line up opposite him and started handling them all.
Wonder if a trade down then a combination of Peart and Muti would ease my mind....?
-
Anyone else made uncomfortable by how close Joe Burrow and his parents were sitting together?
They looked like they all were going to make out once the camera light went off.
Perfect for Cincinnati. ??
-
Vikings looking to move up to 10 to 15 range......
-
Anyone else made uncomfortable by how close Joe Burrow and his parents were sitting together?
They looked like they all were going to make out once the camera light went off.
Perfect for Cincinnati. ??
Perfect for Cincinnati. ??
Even better south of the river...
-
Perfect for Cincinnati. ??
Even better south of the river...
-
Weakest LB group in football needs to be upgraded......if we did trade down you looking at Queen, Murray, Brooks, or later Gay or Wilson
-
Poor Joe Burrow.
-
I guess I owe Hoorta a bottle of wine
-
Poor Joe Burrow.
Poor Joe Burrow.
And now the endless Joe Burrow highlights, lucky Cincinnati.
He's a winner.
-
Two Buckeyes as expected Now is when the draft starts
-
There Goes Thomas at number four yes we’re not getting him
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
