Skip to content

Draft rounds 2 and 3

The Browns Board
374 37 8.9k
  • Just think of those Browns 3rd round all-pro selections! 

    John Hughes, Leon McFadden, Xavier Cooper, Carl Nassib, Ogunjobi, Chad Thomas

    In short, a whole lot of who gives a shit.

    However, trading down does give the ammo in future drafts to package several for seriously good players.

  • Or maybe Neville Gallimore who is still out there I believe. Projected first round if possible

  • We have a lot of talent on this team. We don't need to add too many guys. We need the quality now, I think we are pretty solid across the board. We need to build capital so that we can draft superstars next year. You can build so much with those third rounders. Didn't we need a third rounder to trade for that OT? 

  • Gotta guess someone in this bunch was our target before trade down...

    image.png.15d863409fb5e2edcbce578a66ddafa2.png

    Not Jones or Lewis tho...

  • We have a lot of talent on this team. We don't need to add too many guys. We need the quality now, I think we are pretty solid across the board. We need to build capital so that we can draft superstars next year. You can build so much with those third rounders. Didn't we need a third rounder to trade for that OT? 

    @poeticg said:

    We have a lot of talent on this team. We don't need to add too many guys. We need the quality now, I think we are pretty solid across the board. We need to build capital so that we can draft superstars next year. You can build so much with those third rounders. Didn't we need a third rounder to trade for that OT? 

    We need some fucking linebackers now right now not two years from now now 

  • Jets take Daphne Zuniga

  • @poeticg said:

    We have a lot of talent on this team. We don't need to add too many guys. We need the quality now, I think we are pretty solid across the board. We need to build capital so that we can draft superstars next year. You can build so much with those third rounders. Didn't we need a third rounder to trade for that OT? 

    We need some fucking linebackers now right now not two years from now now 

    @the-gipper said:

    We need some fucking linebackers now

    You don't have faith in kekekeke?

  • Gotta guess someone in this bunch was our target before trade down...

    image.png.15d863409fb5e2edcbce578a66ddafa2.png

    Not Jones or Lewis tho...

    @tour2ma said:

    Gotta guess someone in this bunch was our target before trade down...

    image.png.15d863409fb5e2edcbce578a66ddafa2.png

    Not Jones or Lewis tho...

    Hammy, would be my guess.  

    Zuniga just went to the Jets, a round or so earlier than I initially thought.   

  • Just think of those Browns 3rd round all-pro selections! 

    John Hughes, Leon McFadden, Xavier Cooper, Carl Nassib, Ogunjobi, Chad Thomas

    In short, a whole lot of who gives a shit.

    However, trading down does give the ammo in future drafts to package several for seriously good players.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Just think of those Browns 3rd round all-pro selections! 

    John Hughes, Leon McFadden, Xavier Cooper, Carl Nassib, Ogunjobi, Chad Thomas

    In short, a whole lot of who gives a shit.

    However, trading down does give the ammo in future drafts to package several for seriously good players.

    By your logic, let's think of those Browns 1st round all-pro selections!

    Johnny Manziel, Trent Richardson, Courtney Brown, Justin Gilbert, Brandon Weeden.

    In short, a whole lot of who gives a shit. 

  • ya got to wonder what new coaches think when your passing talent on there now future..I'd be fried...

  • @tour2ma said:

    Gotta guess someone in this bunch was our target before trade down...

    image.png.15d863409fb5e2edcbce578a66ddafa2.png

    Not Jones or Lewis tho...

    Hammy, would be my guess.  

    Zuniga just went to the Jets, a round or so earlier than I initially thought.   

    @tiamat63 said:

    Zuniga just went to the Jets, a round or so earlier than I initially thought.   

    Cause I liked him and they owed me for Jones... 🙂

  • @the-gipper said:

    We need some fucking linebackers now

    You don't have faith in kekekeke?

    @unsympathetic said:

    You don't have faith in kekekeke?

    Well I hope he does OK but since I’m not wholly confident in him we could use another guy

  • ya got to wonder what new coaches think when your passing talent on there now future..I'd be fried...

    @gumby73 said:

    ya got to wonder what new coaches think when your passing talent on there now future..I'd be fried...

    Imma guess they bought in...

  • Cleveland sent the No. 74 pick to New Orleans in exchange for the No. 88 pick in the 2020 NFL Draft and the Saints' 2021 third-rounder. The Browns also parted with their 2020 seventh-round pick (244) in the transaction.

    Oh no, Dutch ... we gave up a 7th, too!

    lol

  • The Raiders pick two wide receivers back to back Bowden out of Kentucky and Edwards out of South Carolina

  • We have Mack Wilson. He's a beast. Thudder with speed. 

    Then Takitaki, I think he just needs game reps. Playing time. 

    Think about it though. You are running 4 to 5 on the Dline. Then you are going to want Ward, Greedy, Kevin Johnson, Delpit and Joseph. You then only need 2 linebackers. 

  • Jerry Jones breaks my heart.  Gallimore to Dallas.  

  • Cleveland sent the No. 74 pick to New Orleans in exchange for the No. 88 pick in the 2020 NFL Draft and the Saints' 2021 third-rounder. The Browns also parted with their 2020 seventh-round pick (244) in the transaction.

    Oh no, Dutch ... we gave up a 7th, too!

    lol

    @tour2ma said:

    Oh no, Dutch ... we gave up a 7th, too!

    lol

    You seem strangely bothered my opinion of this front office. 

  • Jeesus.... draggin' tonite...

    I'll never make it thru Day 3...

  • We have Mack Wilson. He's a beast. Thudder with speed. 

    Then Takitaki, I think he just needs game reps. Playing time. 

    Think about it though. You are running 4 to 5 on the Dline. Then you are going to want Ward, Greedy, Kevin Johnson, Delpit and Joseph. You then only need 2 linebackers. 

    @poeticg said:

    We have Mack Wilson. He's a beast. Thudder with speed. 

    Then Takitaki, I think he just needs game reps. Playing time. 

    Think about it though. You are running 4 to 5 on the Dline. Then you are going to want Ward, Greedy, Kevin Johnson, Delpit and Joseph. You then only need 2 linebackers. 

    Well then maybe we should’ve taken nipple Galamore who was just taken by the cowboys   And you have more faith in those guys that I do. We need a front line linebacker