Draft rounds 2 and 3
-
We have Mack Wilson. He's a beast. Thudder with speed.
Then Takitaki, I think he just needs game reps. Playing time.
Think about it though. You are running 4 to 5 on the Dline. Then you are going to want Ward, Greedy, Kevin Johnson, Delpit and Joseph. You then only need 2 linebackers.
-
Jerry Jones breaks my heart. Gallimore to Dallas.
-
Cleveland sent the No. 74 pick to New Orleans in exchange for the No. 88 pick in the 2020 NFL Draft and the Saints' 2021 third-rounder. The Browns also parted with their 2020 seventh-round pick (244) in the transaction.
Oh no, Dutch ... we gave up a 7th, too!
lol
-
We have Mack Wilson. He's a beast. Thudder with speed.
Then Takitaki, I think he just needs game reps. Playing time.
Think about it though. You are running 4 to 5 on the Dline. Then you are going to want Ward, Greedy, Kevin Johnson, Delpit and Joseph. You then only need 2 linebackers.
We have Mack Wilson. He's a beast. Thudder with speed.
Then Takitaki, I think he just needs game reps. Playing time.
Think about it though. You are running 4 to 5 on the Dline. Then you are going to want Ward, Greedy, Kevin Johnson, Delpit and Joseph. You then only need 2 linebackers.
Well then maybe we should’ve taken nipple Galamore who was just taken by the cowboys And you have more faith in those guys that I do. We need a front line linebacker
-
You seem strangely bothered my opinion of this front office.
As you are by our FO...
-
We have Mack Wilson. He's a beast. Thudder with speed.
Then Takitaki, I think he just needs game reps. Playing time.
Think about it though. You are running 4 to 5 on the Dline. Then you are going to want Ward, Greedy, Kevin Johnson, Delpit and Joseph. You then only need 2 linebackers.
Well then maybe we should’ve taken nipple Galamore who was just taken by the cowboys And you have more faith in those guys that I do. We need a front line linebacker
nipple Galamore
I want this dude's jersey
-
Welp, Gallimore is gone. So I'm cool with Muti and Harrison in the 3rd. Finish off the oline needs, start bringing in LB's. We can target DI late (Bravvion Roy)
-
You seem strangely bothered my opinion of this front office.
As you are by our FO...
-
The Browns should trade down with those people @ #97.?
-
Welp, Gallimore is gone. So I'm cool with Muti and Harrison in the 3rd. Finish off the oline needs, start bringing in LB's. We can target DI late (Bravvion Roy)
Welp, Gallimore is gone. So I'm cool with Muti and Harrison in the 3rd. Finish off the oline needs, start bringing in LB's. We can target DI late (Bravvion Roy)
I could see a mid-round run on LBs by the Browns like the draft the Browns took Andra Davis, Ben Taylor and someone else one after another
-
Harrison and Trautman
Trautman is Pats kinda pick though and they are just ahead of us.
Cowboys are having a nice draft -
I guess you'll just have to get over it.
I'm OK with you going first...
-
I guess you'll just have to get over it.
I'm OK with you going first...
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
