Draft rounds 2 and 3
-
Two pics left Before Browns go.who would be our targets do you thinkBesides Harrison
-
Akeem Davis-Gaither from Appalachian State..
-
-
ya got to wonder what new coaches think when your passing talent on there now future..I'd be fried...
-
Another OLB gone AnferneeJennings Alabama
-
Anything I didn't see that made the FO pass on Zack Baun who was in some places a first-rounder this year? Our weakness is LB..
-
Anything I didn't see that made the FO pass on Zack Baun who was in some places a first-rounder this year? Our weakness is LB..
Something I'm missing that made the FO pass on Zack Baun who was in some places a first-rounder this year?
Nope we just got rid of our slow Wisconsin line backer
-
The pic is in Jordan Elliot defense of tackle Missouri. He was a guy that I thought might be in the mix at this point
-
Shit... They really were targeting Gallimore =(
-
So we were looking at Madubuike
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
