Draft rounds 2 and 3
-
Fucking whores from Baltimore took Malik Harrison. Phillips better turn out to be a hell of a lot better given that they were grafted right next to each other
-
Fucking whores from Baltimore took Malik Harrison. Phillips better turn out to be a hell of a lot better given that they were grafted right next to each other
Fucking whores from Baltimore took Malik Harrison. Phillips better turn out to be a hell of a lot better given that they were grafted right next to each other
No surprise. They are very similar kinds of players................................................but then it's SEC! LOL!?
-
Fucking whores from Baltimore took Malik Harrison. Phillips better turn out to be a hell of a lot better given that they were grafted right next to each other
No surprise. They are very similar kinds of players................................................but then it's SEC! LOL!?
No surprise. They are very similar kinds of players................................................but then it's SEC! LOL!?
Malik Harrison is an animal in pass coverage. Not Phillips game at all
-
No surprise. They are very similar kinds of players................................................but then it's SEC! LOL!?
Malik Harrison is an animal in pass coverage. Not Phillips game at all
Malik Harrison is an animal in pass coverage. Not Phillips game at all
Nah he's a big time run stopper which is what we really need more than anything.
EDIT: It's really their size and speed that is near identical.
-
Given the choice of phillips or harrison.. phillips is not the correct choice.
-
Fucking whores from Baltimore took Malik Harrison. Phillips better turn out to be a hell of a lot better given that they were grafted right next to each other
Fucking whores from Baltimore took Malik Harrison. Phillips better turn out to be a hell of a lot better given that they were grafted right next to each other
See what I'm saying about the ravens draft?
JK is the perfect running back for that type of offense as far as experience Elliot. Feel like we got a great safety so I'll count 2nd rd as wash
Duvernay is just your prototype slot receiver with great quick twitch short area quickness and a burner straightline speed. He is sure handed and tough as nails to bring down/not afraid to go across the middle.
I like Malik better than Phillips. Malik is great at plugging holes meeting the blocker in the hole and getting off him. He is a plus in both pass coverage and blitzing. Both are very sure tacklers with good/great sideline to sideline pursuit and good in space.
I like madabuike over elliot. But much to say about this one.
3rd round I have a big advantage to those cocksuckers
I give us the edge in first round pick with wills over queen but with history queen probably murders someone gets away with it and becomes the next ray Lewis. Slight advantage browns.
This is just my opinion and I don't feel the browns have had a bad draft its good to great imo. Great after first 2 rounds 3rd round has downgraded.
I feel like the ravens have had a excellent draft and a better draft unfortunately.
-
Highsmith sleeper too. Good pick unfortunately
-
-
So what time tomorrow does it start?
-
Fucking whores from Baltimore took Malik Harrison. Phillips better turn out to be a hell of a lot better given that they were grafted right next to each other
No surprise. They are very similar kinds of players................................................but then it's SEC! LOL!?
No surprise. They are very similar kinds of players................................................but then it's SEC! LOL!?
Please don't tell me your a person that chants about the sec
-
They are not similar players.
"X lacks the explosive athleticism teams look for. He has backup talent."
"Y is a long-legged, loose-hipped linebacker with desired combination of size, physicality and range to help ruin the running game for teams needing linebacker help."
Our selection? X. Y went to Baltimore.. the very next pick. There's seriously nothing Phillips does that Malik doesn't do better.
The player Jacob Phillips resembles: D'Qwell Jackson, mostly because of their drag-down tackling 5 yards after contact.
So we've got that to look forward to.
-
Fucking whores from Baltimore took Malik Harrison. Phillips better turn out to be a hell of a lot better given that they were grafted right next to each other
See what I'm saying about the ravens draft?
JK is the perfect running back for that type of offense as far as experience Elliot. Feel like we got a great safety so I'll count 2nd rd as wash
Duvernay is just your prototype slot receiver with great quick twitch short area quickness and a burner straightline speed. He is sure handed and tough as nails to bring down/not afraid to go across the middle.
I like Malik better than Phillips. Malik is great at plugging holes meeting the blocker in the hole and getting off him. He is a plus in both pass coverage and blitzing. Both are very sure tacklers with good/great sideline to sideline pursuit and good in space.
I like madabuike over elliot. But much to say about this one.
3rd round I have a big advantage to those cocksuckers
I give us the edge in first round pick with wills over queen but with history queen probably murders someone gets away with it and becomes the next ray Lewis. Slight advantage browns.
This is just my opinion and I don't feel the browns have had a bad draft its good to great imo. Great after first 2 rounds 3rd round has downgraded.
I feel like the ravens have had a excellent draft and a better draft unfortunately.
See what I'm saying about the ravens draft?
JK is the perfect running back for that type of offense as far as experience Elliot. Feel like we got a great safety so I'll count 2nd rd as wash
Duvernay is just your prototype slot receiver with great quick twitch short area quickness and a burner straightline speed. He is sure handed and tough as nails to bring down/not afraid to go across the middle.
I like Malik better than Phillips. Malik is great at plugging holes meeting the blocker in the hole and getting off him. He is a plus in both pass coverage and blitzing. Both are very sure tacklers with good/great sideline to sideline pursuit and good in space.
I like madabuike over elliot. But much to say about this one.
3rd round I have a big advantage to those cocksuckers
I give us the edge in first round pick with wills over queen but with history queen probably murders someone gets away with it and becomes the next ray Lewis. Slight advantage browns.
This is just my opinion and I don't feel the browns have had a bad draft its good to great imo. Great after first 2 rounds 3rd round has downgraded.
I feel like the ravens have had a excellent draft and a better draft unfortunately.
I thought the Ravens picks on offense werent game changes. Dobbins is a very good RB on a team filled with RBs he probably is the 3rd option. Three years from now is when that pick might be a problem. Duvernay is another tiny receiver for a QB who isn't the most accurate in the world, I don't see this guy being anything that elevates their passing game. Their picks on defense are much better in my opinion.
-
No surprise. They are very similar kinds of players................................................but then it's SEC! LOL!?
Please don't tell me your a person that chants about the sec
-
Manana all. 11 CDT
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login