Draft rounds 2 and 3
-
Agree with the above...
McKinney, Delpit, Chinn, Winfield, Davis, Duggar... all go in succession. How early tonite? Dunno... but hard to see more than two making it to Round 3.
- There are leftover RBs, CBs and WRs who are going to go early.
- LBs are going to get picked over early as well... LB class is just thin.
- IDL and IOL get pushed down some...
I think we have a shot at Chinn at 41... then it's going to a long, anxious wait for our 3rd round pick.
Agree with the above...
McKinney, Delpit, Chinn, Winfield, Davis, Duggar... all go in succession. How early tonite? Dunno... but hard to see more than two making it to Round 3
- LBs are going to get picked over early as well... LB class is just thin
agree! I've rolled thru some teams rosters & pending contracts at ILB & out..and I wonder if Berry has a savvy plan of flipping pick down with a team. than maybe include, trade a piece for a piece at ILB elsewhere?
imo, Malik Harrison is a real hope now not* getting to the 3rd round..
no crying in my beer...plenty of good talent can be had tonight in several ways..
*Just what we need?..how bout 100 more media best available? https://pff.com/news/draft-ranking-the-100-best-available-2020-nfl-draft-prospects
Berry... " Depo, hold my Beer! "?
-
1:07 watch the hands and take off on the outside against a guy that just went in the first round
lol.... he owned Jackson all game. That is Epe's one move... the hard straight arm to the breast plate.
Just means Jackson was over-drafted.
Watched Gallimore at OU and I wasn’t overly impressed with his total play. He had flashes but wasn’t a sustained contributor. Also seemed to have a lot of near miss backfield tackles. I’m typically a Sooner guy but I wouldn’t look ahead of 115
What kind of rotation was he in? Was fatigue a factor?
lol.... he owned Jackson all game. That is Epe's one move... the hard straight arm to the breast plate.
Just means Jackson was over-drafted.
What kind of rotation was he in? Was fatigue a factor?
Early on he struggled to make a real impact on a lackluster DL. Last year there was a bit of fatigue because he was featured much more.
-
If Josh Jones is still on the board at 41.. do we dare go OL back-to-back and make him the swing tackle to eventually replace Conklin in 2022?
I'd pull that finger.. We just went to a move-oriented rushing attack and .. wouldn't you know it, that's Jones' strength.
I’d consider it. Shore up the Oline for years to come. Probably a bad idea though since the defense really needs attention.
I’d consider it. Shore up the Oline for years to come. Probably a bad idea though since the defense really needs attention.
as much as I've been a Jones fan - after Thomas... (and now Wills)... nope. The quality of wr/lb/s is too solid in the second round - the Browns need lb help. I can see McKinney, Tiam's Chinn and Dugger. I'm just not that big a fan of Delpit and (Ashton) Davis. Winfield is outstanding, but I have trouble with him only being 5'9". I know, "honey badger". One of those three safeties, and if Logan Wilson could just be there for the Browns in the third round... that would rock.
-
Have to get some defensive help... or the offense is going to have to score 30 points a game.
LB Zach Baun, Wisconsin
-
I expect our first two picks to be on the D unless there is an offensive BPA too good to pass up
-
-
Only sport for months maybe
Just shows how much sports is a part of life and was missed.
GO BROWNS, rock on......baby !
-
Bengals pick T Higgins wide receiver Clemson
-
Colts take Michael Pittman wide receiver USC
-
Wide Receivers flying off the board
-
Detroit Lions take DeAndre swift running back Georgia
-
All the top defense of player still there for us
-
A little look back and ahead:
Round 1 (No. 10 overall) -- Jedrick Wills Jr., OT, Alabama: Wills manned the right side in Tuscaloosa (Tua Tagovailoa's blind side) but will likely play on the left in Cleveland, a problem area ever since Joe Thomas played his final game in 2017. Draft tracker
Round 2 (41)
Round 3 (74)
Round 3 (97, compensatory from Texans)
Round 4 (115)
Round 6 (187, from Cardinals)
Round 7 (244, from Packers)
Cleveland Browns' last five top draft picks:
- 2019 (No. 46 overall): Greedy Williams, CB, LSU
- 2018 (No. 1 overall): Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma
- 2017 (No. 1 overall): Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M
- 2016 (No. 15 overall): Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor
- 2015 (No. 12 overall): Danny Shelton, NT, Washington
-
Round is starting out perfectly for the Browns
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login