Skip to content

Jed Wills

The Browns Board
58 18 2.2k 1
  • @tour2ma said:

    Take that, Dutch-boy.... 😉

    Fascinating. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Fascinating. 

    My Mama calls me Jedrick Wills jr.. At 1st glance, I'd remind you of a 18 wheeler truck driver at your local Truck Stop .. Luke Colms playing in the CD player..But my Mama led me to playing AlaBama Football while she rolled more than tides... Cleveland..Your Welcome!!  (fan rookie hazing..all in fun)

  • Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter
    Trade: Washington has agreed to send Pro-Bowl OT Trent Williams to the SF 49ers in exchange for a fifth-round pick this year and a third-round pick next year, league sources tell ESPN.
  • @londonbrown said:

    Surprises me people still think LT or RT is a thing, in any case he was only the RT because it was Tua's blindside.

    A non issue

    Well, maybe, hopefully.   But, as someone described it,   playing LT if you are used to playing RT is like wiping your butt with your left hand if you are right handed...and vice versa.

    You're all going to try that now, aren't you!

    😆

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, maybe, hopefully.   But, as someone described it,   playing LT if you are used to playing RT is like wiping your butt with your left hand if you are right handed...and vice versa.

    You're all going to try that now, aren't you!

    😆

    muscle memory is all

    he should be fine at LT

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well, maybe, hopefully.   But, as someone described it,   playing LT if you are used to playing RT is like wiping your butt with your left hand if you are right handed...and vice versa.

    You're all going to try that now, aren't you!

    😆

    muscle memory is all

    he should be fine at LT

    @atom said:

    muscle memory is all

    he should be fine at LT

    How was your experiment at wiping your butt with your left hand (assuming you are right-handed)?  Then you can give us direct evidence if he will be fine. 

  • Let's say the Browns had made that trade... their 5th this season, a 3rd next for Trent Williams. 

    Who would have you wanted the Browns to take at #10? 

  • Let's say the Browns had made that trade... their 5th this season, a 3rd next for Trent Williams. 

    Who would have you wanted the Browns to take at #10? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Let's say the Browns had made that trade... their 5th this season, a 3rd next for Trent Williams. 

    Who would have you wanted the Browns to take at #10? 

    Wirfs to play guard 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Let's say the Browns had made that trade... their 5th this season, a 3rd next for Trent Williams. 

    Who would have you wanted the Browns to take at #10? 

    Wirfs to play guard 

    @londonbrown said:

    Wirfs to play guard 

    You would use the #10 overall pick on a guard?

    Considering your love of the front office leading the charge on analytics, this is surprising and honestly a little baffling. 

  • Let's say the Browns had made that trade... their 5th this season, a 3rd next for Trent Williams. 

    Who would have you wanted the Browns to take at #10? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Let's say the Browns had made that trade... their 5th this season, a 3rd next for Trent Williams. 

    Who would have you wanted the Browns to take at #10? 

    Trade back

  • Let's say the Browns had made that trade... their 5th this season, a 3rd next for Trent Williams. 

    Who would have you wanted the Browns to take at #10? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Let's say the Browns had made that trade... their 5th this season, a 3rd next for Trent Williams. 

    Who would have you wanted the Browns to take at #10?  

    All I see scrolling down the Round 1 page worthy of the pick are WRs... Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs... of these Ruggs looks like the game breaker to me. But...

    I'm all over the phone taking trade down offers... best offer I get so long as it keeps me in front of LAC so I can land Murray...

    ... which in turn sets up my late third round differently... although Phillips might be able to handle the Will as well.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Wirfs to play guard 

    You would use the #10 overall pick on a guard?

    Considering your love of the front office leading the charge on analytics, this is surprising and honestly a little baffling. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    You would use the #10 overall pick on a guard?

    Considering your love of the front office leading the charge on analytics, this is surprising and honestly a little baffling. 

    Well I would have traded back but that wasn’t an option in your question....

    Skins took Scherf a lot higher than 10, it’s happened before 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Let's say the Browns had made that trade... their 5th this season, a 3rd next for Trent Williams. 

    Who would have you wanted the Browns to take at #10?  

    All I see scrolling down the Round 1 page worthy of the pick are WRs... Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs... of these Ruggs looks like the game breaker to me. But...

    I'm all over the phone taking trade down offers... best offer I get so long as it keeps me in front of LAC so I can land Murray...

    ... which in turn sets up my late third round differently... although Phillips might be able to handle the Will as well.

    @tour2ma said:

    All I see scrolling down the Round 1 page worthy of the pick are WRs... Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs... of these Ruggs looks like the game breaker to me. But...

    I'm all over the phone taking trade down offers... best offer I get so long as it keeps me in front of LAC so I can land Murray...

    ... which in turn sets up my late third round differently.

    That's what I ended up with too... trade down and get Murray. If I couldn't trade down, I might have considered Jeudy. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    You would use the #10 overall pick on a guard?

    Considering your love of the front office leading the charge on analytics, this is surprising and honestly a little baffling. 

    Well I would have traded back but that wasn’t an option in your question....

    Skins took Scherf a lot higher than 10, it’s happened before 

    @londonbrown said:

    Well I would have traded back but that wasn’t an option in your question....

    Skins took Scherf a lot higher than 10, it’s happened before 

    If you could have traded back, who would you have targeted? 

  • @londonbrown said:

    Well I would have traded back but that wasn’t an option in your question....

    Skins took Scherf a lot higher than 10, it’s happened before 

    If you could have traded back, who would you have targeted? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    If you could have traded back, who would you have targeted? 

    Murray 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    You would use the #10 overall pick on a guard?

    Considering your love of the front office leading the charge on analytics, this is surprising and honestly a little baffling. 

    Well I would have traded back but that wasn’t an option in your question....

    Skins took Scherf a lot higher than 10, it’s happened before 

    @londonbrown said:

    Well I would have traded back but that wasn’t an option in your question....

    Skins took Scherf a lot higher than 10, it’s happened before 

    Schreff was taken as a tackle originally.  It was his poor performance at tackle that lead to him being kicked inside.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Well I would have traded back but that wasn’t an option in your question....

    Skins took Scherf a lot higher than 10, it’s happened before 

    Schreff was taken as a tackle originally.  It was his poor performance at tackle that lead to him being kicked inside.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Schreff was taken as a tackle originally.  It was his poor performance at tackle that lead to him being kicked inside.

    That’s not how I remember it but you might well be right 

  • @londonbrown said:

    Well I would have traded back but that wasn’t an option in your question....

    Skins took Scherf a lot higher than 10, it’s happened before 

    Schreff was taken as a tackle originally.  It was his poor performance at tackle that lead to him being kicked inside.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Schreff was taken as a tackle originally.  It was his poor performance at tackle that lead to him being kicked inside.

    According to Urban Dictionary that move is called: "The Robert Gallery". 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Schreff was taken as a tackle originally.  It was his poor performance at tackle that lead to him being kicked inside.

    That’s not how I remember it but you might well be right 

    @londonbrown said:

    That’s not how I remember it but you might well be right 

    It was.  Taken top 5 and played tackle at Iowa. Couldn't beat out Morgan Moses on the right side of the line.  Moved inside before the start of the season.

  • @londonbrown said:

    That’s not how I remember it but you might well be right 

    It was.  Taken top 5 and played tackle at Iowa. Couldn't beat out Morgan Moses on the right side of the line.  Moved inside before the start of the season.

    @tiamat63 said:

    It was.  Taken top 5 and played tackle at Iowa. Couldn't beat out Morgan Moses on the right side of the line.  Moved inside before the start of the season.

    If the Redskins could go back and redraft, would they still take him in your opinion? 
     

    He’s been a very good guard for them hasn’t he?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    It was.  Taken top 5 and played tackle at Iowa. Couldn't beat out Morgan Moses on the right side of the line.  Moved inside before the start of the season.

    If the Redskins could go back and redraft, would they still take him in your opinion? 
     

    He’s been a very good guard for them hasn’t he?

    @londonbrown said:

    If the Redskins could go back and redraft, would they still take him in your opinion? 
     

    He’s been a very good guard for them hasn’t he?

    - Yes, but not at 5. 

    - Yes, but again, not at the position he was originally drafted.