Jed Wills
-
Well, maybe, hopefully. But, as someone described it, playing LT if you are used to playing RT is like wiping your butt with your left hand if you are right handed...and vice versa.
You're all going to try that now, aren't you!
muscle memory is all
he should be fine at LT
-
Let's say the Browns had made that trade... their 5th this season, a 3rd next for Trent Williams.
Who would have you wanted the Browns to take at #10?
-
Let's say the Browns had made that trade... their 5th this season, a 3rd next for Trent Williams.
Who would have you wanted the Browns to take at #10?
Let's say the Browns had made that trade... their 5th this season, a 3rd next for Trent Williams.
Who would have you wanted the Browns to take at #10?
Wirfs to play guard
-
Let's say the Browns had made that trade... their 5th this season, a 3rd next for Trent Williams.
Who would have you wanted the Browns to take at #10?
Wirfs to play guard
Wirfs to play guard
You would use the #10 overall pick on a guard?
Considering your love of the front office leading the charge on analytics, this is surprising and honestly a little baffling.
-
Let's say the Browns had made that trade... their 5th this season, a 3rd next for Trent Williams.
Who would have you wanted the Browns to take at #10?
Let's say the Browns had made that trade... their 5th this season, a 3rd next for Trent Williams.
Who would have you wanted the Browns to take at #10?
Trade back
-
Let's say the Browns had made that trade... their 5th this season, a 3rd next for Trent Williams.
Who would have you wanted the Browns to take at #10?
Let's say the Browns had made that trade... their 5th this season, a 3rd next for Trent Williams.
Who would have you wanted the Browns to take at #10?
All I see scrolling down the Round 1 page worthy of the pick are WRs... Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs... of these Ruggs looks like the game breaker to me. But...
I'm all over the phone taking trade down offers... best offer I get so long as it keeps me in front of LAC so I can land Murray...
... which in turn sets up my late third round differently... although Phillips might be able to handle the Will as well.
-
Wirfs to play guard
You would use the #10 overall pick on a guard?
Considering your love of the front office leading the charge on analytics, this is surprising and honestly a little baffling.
You would use the #10 overall pick on a guard?
Considering your love of the front office leading the charge on analytics, this is surprising and honestly a little baffling.
Well I would have traded back but that wasn’t an option in your question....
Skins took Scherf a lot higher than 10, it’s happened before
-
Let's say the Browns had made that trade... their 5th this season, a 3rd next for Trent Williams.
Who would have you wanted the Browns to take at #10?
All I see scrolling down the Round 1 page worthy of the pick are WRs... Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs... of these Ruggs looks like the game breaker to me. But...
I'm all over the phone taking trade down offers... best offer I get so long as it keeps me in front of LAC so I can land Murray...
... which in turn sets up my late third round differently... although Phillips might be able to handle the Will as well.
All I see scrolling down the Round 1 page worthy of the pick are WRs... Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs... of these Ruggs looks like the game breaker to me. But...
I'm all over the phone taking trade down offers... best offer I get so long as it keeps me in front of LAC so I can land Murray...
... which in turn sets up my late third round differently.
That's what I ended up with too... trade down and get Murray. If I couldn't trade down, I might have considered Jeudy.
-
You would use the #10 overall pick on a guard?
Considering your love of the front office leading the charge on analytics, this is surprising and honestly a little baffling.
Well I would have traded back but that wasn’t an option in your question....
Skins took Scherf a lot higher than 10, it’s happened before
Well I would have traded back but that wasn’t an option in your question....
Skins took Scherf a lot higher than 10, it’s happened before
If you could have traded back, who would you have targeted?
-
Well I would have traded back but that wasn’t an option in your question....
Skins took Scherf a lot higher than 10, it’s happened before
If you could have traded back, who would you have targeted?
If you could have traded back, who would you have targeted?
Murray
-
You would use the #10 overall pick on a guard?
Considering your love of the front office leading the charge on analytics, this is surprising and honestly a little baffling.
Well I would have traded back but that wasn’t an option in your question....
Skins took Scherf a lot higher than 10, it’s happened before
Well I would have traded back but that wasn’t an option in your question....
Skins took Scherf a lot higher than 10, it’s happened before
Schreff was taken as a tackle originally. It was his poor performance at tackle that lead to him being kicked inside.
-
Well I would have traded back but that wasn’t an option in your question....
Skins took Scherf a lot higher than 10, it’s happened before
Schreff was taken as a tackle originally. It was his poor performance at tackle that lead to him being kicked inside.
-
Well I would have traded back but that wasn’t an option in your question....
Skins took Scherf a lot higher than 10, it’s happened before
Schreff was taken as a tackle originally. It was his poor performance at tackle that lead to him being kicked inside.
-
That’s not how I remember it but you might well be right
It was. Taken top 5 and played tackle at Iowa. Couldn't beat out Morgan Moses on the right side of the line. Moved inside before the start of the season.
-
That’s not how I remember it but you might well be right
It was. Taken top 5 and played tackle at Iowa. Couldn't beat out Morgan Moses on the right side of the line. Moved inside before the start of the season.
It was. Taken top 5 and played tackle at Iowa. Couldn't beat out Morgan Moses on the right side of the line. Moved inside before the start of the season.
If the Redskins could go back and redraft, would they still take him in your opinion?
He’s been a very good guard for them hasn’t he?
-
It was. Taken top 5 and played tackle at Iowa. Couldn't beat out Morgan Moses on the right side of the line. Moved inside before the start of the season.
If the Redskins could go back and redraft, would they still take him in your opinion?
He’s been a very good guard for them hasn’t he?
If the Redskins could go back and redraft, would they still take him in your opinion?
He’s been a very good guard for them hasn’t he?
- Yes, but not at 5.
- Yes, but again, not at the position he was originally drafted.
-
That’s not how I remember it but you might well be right
It was. Taken top 5 and played tackle at Iowa. Couldn't beat out Morgan Moses on the right side of the line. Moved inside before the start of the season.
-
In an at best semi-related matter...
Looks like we weren't the only one to help lower WSH's ask for Trent Williams...
Joe Staley, SF's stud OT, held up his retirement announcement until after the deal was done...
https://www.sfchronicle.com/49ers/article/49ers-Joe-Staley-announces-retirement-My-15226228.php
Well played, Mr. Lynch...
-
Joe Thomas stated in numerous interviews that he had Wills and Beckton as his #1 and #2. Beckton was only #2 because his ceiling could be higher.
Thought Wills had the best technique and was the most ready to play and be great from day 1. Huge praise and a nice vote of confidence coming from the GOAT.
Wills should be rock solid, and with Conklin.... No more excuse for baker to be crap.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login