2021 First Round Prospects !!!!
-
Here are some top prospects for NEXT year's draft;
2021 NFL Draft big board: An early look at likely 1st rounders- Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson. (Photo: Streeter Lecka, Getty) ...
- Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State. (Photo: Thomas J. ...
- Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon. (Photo: Icon Sportswire, Getty) ...
- Ja'Marr Chase, WR, LSU. ...
- Patrick Surtain II, CB, Alabama. ...
- Gregory Rousseau, DE, Miami. ...
- Walker Little, OT, Stanford. ...
- Marvin Wilson, DT, Florida State.
- Shaun Wade CB, Ohio State
-
I'm just going to put this out there that as of right now, the Browns have 11 picks in next year's draft including 2 in the 3rd, 2 in the 4, 2 in the fifth...Don't be shocked if they try to sign clowney just so they can get another comp pick when he leaves. The ravens and patriots have made a killing on building their teams off the middle rounds and I think Berry wants to do the same thing.
-
I'm just going to put this out there that as of right now, the Browns have 11 picks in next year's draft including 2 in the 3rd, 2 in the 4, 2 in the fifth...Don't be shocked if they try to sign clowney just so they can get another comp pick when he leaves. The ravens and patriots have made a killing on building their teams off the middle rounds and I think Berry wants to do the same thing.
I'm just going to put this out there that as of right now, the Browns have 11 picks in next year's draft including 2 in the 3rd, 2 in the 4, 2 in the fifth...Don't be shocked if they try to sign clowney just so they can get another comp pick when he leaves. The ravens and patriots have made a killing on building their teams off the middle rounds and I think Berry wants to do the same thing.
I cannot make any more reactions today. I guess I have given to many thumbs up to people. But, I will add one here.....You do make a lot of sense....as those middle round picks, all things said, are a team's life blood.
-
It's like the meat and potatoes of a team.
-
I'm just going to put this out there that as of right now, the Browns have 11 picks in next year's draft including 2 in the 3rd, 2 in the 4, 2 in the fifth...Don't be shocked if they try to sign clowney just so they can get another comp pick when he leaves. The ravens and patriots have made a killing on building their teams off the middle rounds and I think Berry wants to do the same thing.
I'm just going to put this out there that as of right now, the Browns have 11 picks in next year's draft including 2 in the 3rd, 2 in the 4, 2 in the fifth...Don't be shocked if they try to sign clowney just so they can get another comp pick when he leaves. The ravens and patriots have made a killing on building their teams off the middle rounds and I think Berry wants to do the same thing.
Well we can always hope we do with all those what the Ravens did with all of theirs this year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login