2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7
-
I didn't say I don't break from the crowd unless I see better. ? This is a high upside pick. Downside, you might get , as Tour said - Devalve 2.0
Well... I was (Edit) not stating it as a negative... just as a body type, game type Comparable.
The mid round picks that you've listed weren't the issues in those drafts. It was BADLY missing on the obvious picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds that cost this roster.
There you go... stating facts again... typical tia...
Well... I was (Edit) not stating it as a negative... just as a body type, game type Comparable.
Sorry, tia... I left out kind of an important word...
I thought we had something in Devalve... for a while.
I did not see Bryant coming our way. Thought if we went TE late it'd be Vandy's Pinkney or similar blocking TE with develop prospects as a receiver.
-
No. Steelers go OG out of Louisiana....Dotson.
-
Well... I was (Edit) not stating it as a negative... just as a body type, game type Comparable.
Sorry, tia... I left out kind of an important word...
I thought we had something in Devalve... for a while.
I did not see Bryant coming our way. Thought if we went TE late it'd be Vandy's Pinkney or similar blocking TE with develop prospects as a receiver.
Sorry, tia... I left out kind of an important word...
I thought we had something in Devalve... for a while.
I did not see Bryant coming our way. Thought if we went TE late it'd be Vandy's Pinkney or similar blocking TE with develop prospects as a receiver.
Ah, I see. Well I would agree with the negative part of the Devalve issue. I would have much prefferred a more traditional inline blocker to supplement. However if we're looking to run a good deal of 3 TE looks, which Stef has done in the past, then double dipping at the psotion in a later round for a larger, blocking oriented body isn't out of the question.
I just feel Njoku's days are numbered here.
-
Who the fuck is this twang-singing clown on my screen?
Is this what passes for Country music now-a-days?
-
No. Steelers go OG out of Louisiana....Dotson.
No. Steelers go OG out of Louisiana....Dotson.
Another ouch.
Gap, down power monster IMHO. That's a good pick.
-
Seth Devalve and Harrison Bryant are 2 completely different specimens. Devalve could catch and run. That’s about it.
-
No. Steelers go OG out of Louisiana....Dotson.
Another ouch.
Gap, down power monster IMHO. That's a good pick.
-
Rumor has it injecting Lysol makes country music more palatable.
Country isn't country anymore. It's 2 chord pop bullshit where 80% of the songs are basically about drinking and driving.
Problem is, the yeehaw crowd can't seem to realize their genre has become overproduced pop music. Same thing happened to hip-hop. Both used to have a very "raw" sound. Now 90% of what comes out is trash. 2020 rap and country are damn near the exact same thing anymore.
-
No. Steelers go OG out of Louisiana....Dotson.
Another ouch.
Gap, down power monster IMHO. That's a good pick.
-
Seth Devalve and Harrison Bryant are 2 completely different specimens. Devalve could catch and run. That’s about it.
Devalve could catch and run. That’s about it.
So... which one do you think Bryant can't do?
-
-
Rumor has it injecting Lysol makes country music more palatable.
Country isn't country anymore. It's 2 chord pop bullshit where 80% of the songs are basically about drinking and driving.
Problem is, the yeehaw crowd can't seem to realize their genre has become overproduced pop music. Same thing happened to hip-hop. Both used to have a very "raw" sound. Now 90% of what comes out is trash. 2020 rap and country are damn near the exact same thing anymore.
Country isn't country anymore. It's 2 chord pop bullshit where 80% of the songs are basically about drinking and driving.
Problem is, the yeehaw crowd can't seem to realize their genre has become overproduced pop music. Same thing happened to hip-hop. Both used to have a very "raw" sound. Now 90% of what comes out is trash. 2020 rap and country are damn near the exact same thing anymore.
Mumble rap is just horrific. Listen to any nonsensical mumble rap, then listen to Tupac. The difference is startling.
-
Let's hope not.
Hope isn't a strategy, counter drafting is. I'm going to want another big body on my defensive interior to deal with their hogs now.
The other AFC North teams aren't making it easy for the Browns the last few days.
To the Browns credit, the AFC North as a whole has hit a home run draft IMHO.
It's going to be an absolute warzone of a division again really soon.
-
The other AFC North teams aren't making it easy for the Browns the last few days.
Agree... Bengals still have a long way to go, but are moving up.
Steelers? Meh...
It's the Ravens that are getting even scarier.
-
If you take Jackson out of equation ...... Ravens are a good but not elite.
-
The other AFC North teams aren't making it easy for the Browns the last few days.
Agree... Bengals still have a long way to go, but are moving up.
Steelers? Meh...
It's the Ravens that are getting even scarier.
-
James Lynch I saw a few times while watching Bravvion Roy.
Good player with scheme flexibility. JJ Watt lite.
-
-
Who the fuck is this twang-singing clown on my screen?
Is this what passes for Country music now-a-days?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login