Skip to content

2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

The Browns Board
338 25 6.3k
  • @dutch-oven said:

    Mumble rap is just horrific. Listen to any nonsensical mumble rap, then listen to Tupac. The difference is startling. 

    He's next on my list... along with Snoop.

    Started with NWA, Ice Cube and Dre... added Beasties and Eminem...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    He's next on my list... along with Snoop.

    Started with NWA, Ice Cube and Dre... added Beasties and Eminem...

    Wait... am I correct that you mean you are actively checking out rap artists? Like delving into their catalogues? 

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Devalve could catch and run. That’s about it.

    So... which one do you think Bryant can't do? 🙂 

    CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    So... which one do you think Bryant can't do? 🙂 

    Apparently Bryant had drop issues. I can see that happening at an underwhelming school like FAU. But he CAN block and has a more athletic frame than Devalve did.
     

  • @tour2ma said:

    Well... Dye to the Vikes... 🙁

    Shit.

    @the-gipper said:

    3 tech disruptor.  I want another "classic" nose.

    @tour2ma said:

    He's next on my list... along with Snoop.

    Started with NWA, Ice Cube and Dre... added Beasties and Eminem...

    You haven't listened to the Beatie Boys before?  Christ.

    Em is alright, talented but only 8 or so songs I like.  If I may make a suggestion - Run The Jewels,  Lupe' Fiasco and Kanye's 1st, 2nd and 3rd albums.     All a great combination of social commentary, classic vibe, self critique and good fun.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    You haven't listened to the Beatie Boys before?  Christ.

    lol... only vicariously when my daughter was in HS... License to Ill was in her regular rotation.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    Those guys died early

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Rumor has it injecting Lysol makes country music more palatable. 

    Country isn't country anymore.  It's 2 chord pop bullshit where 80% of the songs are basically about drinking and driving.

    Problem is, the yeehaw crowd can't seem to realize their genre has become overproduced pop music.    Same thing happened to hip-hop.    Both used to have a very "raw" sound.   Now 90% of what comes out is trash.    2020 rap and country are damn near the exact same thing anymore.

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Country isn't country anymore.  It's 2 chord pop bullshit where 80% of the songs are basically about drinking and driving.

    Problem is, the yeehaw crowd can't seem to realize their genre has become overproduced pop music.    Same thing happened to hip-hop.    Both used to have a very "raw" sound.   Now 90% of what comes out is trash.    2020 rap and country are damn near the exact same thing anymore.

    I call it “fiddle pop”. It’s basically pop music with instrumentation that favors scooping up or down to notes like a fiddle or pedal steel, and the singer is required to do the same by adding syllables and lots of Ws and Ys so the “sownd liyeek thiyus”.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Ben Bredeson to Ratbirds.

    All these mammoths guards coming to the AFC North.   Trench warfare, boys.  

  • @tour2ma said:

    He's next on my list... along with Snoop.

    Started with NWA, Ice Cube and Dre... added Beasties and Eminem...

    Wait... am I correct that you mean you are actively checking out rap artists? Like delving into their catalogues? 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma

    @dutch-oven said:

    Wait... am I correct that you mean you are actively checking out rap artists? Like delving into their catalogues? 

    Building slowly after Hamilton opened my ears to the possibilities of what was there... that plus the movie, Straight Outta Compton.

    Have found that some, especially Cube, make great road trip material for the 6th thru 10th hours of "man-does-my-ass-hurt" driving to see the Grandkids...

  • @tour2ma said:

    Well... Dye to the Vikes... 🙁

    Shit.

    @the-gipper said:

    3 tech disruptor.  I want another "classic" nose.

    @tour2ma said:

    He's next on my list... along with Snoop.

    Started with NWA, Ice Cube and Dre... added Beasties and Eminem...

    You haven't listened to the Beatie Boys before?  Christ.

    Em is alright, talented but only 8 or so songs I like.  If I may make a suggestion - Run The Jewels,  Lupe' Fiasco and Kanye's 1st, 2nd and 3rd albums.     All a great combination of social commentary, classic vibe, self critique and good fun.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Shit.

    3 tech disruptor.  I want another "classic" nose.

    Time for one of the Davis twins DTs from Nebraska.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    It's frustrating seeing the Ravens with all these picks

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Man... the LBs left look thin as hell...

    IOL time...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Wait... am I correct that you mean you are actively checking out rap artists? Like delving into their catalogues? 

    Building slowly after Hamilton opened my ears to the possibilities of what was there... that plus the movie, Straight Outta Compton.

    Have found that some, especially Cube, make great road trip material for the 6th thru 10th hours of "man-does-my-ass-hurt" driving to see the Grandkids...

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Have found that some, especially Cube, make great road trip material for the 6th thru 10th hours of driving to see the Grandkids...

    Yeah, nothing says "pappy made the trip" like rolling out the car and telling the kids "dropping bombs on ya moms, fuck car alarms". 

  • Ben Bredeson to Ratbirds.

    All these mammoths guards coming to the AFC North.   Trench warfare, boys.  

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Ben Bredeson to Ratbirds.

    All these mammoths guards coming to the AFC North.   Trench warfare, boys.  

    Harbaugh sayin'... "ZBS? ZBS! We don't need no sinkin' ZBS!"

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Quarterman was about the last LB prospect I liked for our Brownies.

    This draft has been gutted at that spot now.  

  • @tiamat63 said:

    You haven't listened to the Beatie Boys before?  Christ.

    lol... only vicariously when my daughter was in HS... License to Ill was in her regular rotation.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... only vicariously when my daughter was in HS... License to Ill was in her regular rotation.

    I guess I am lucky,  my kids were not into rap all that much.  Maybe a small bit, but not so much as to be obnoxious.  

    My son did go for the Gorillaz I recall.  Not rap. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    take my wife...am 8 bags into mulching, cause i took a break on luke bryan...Some Molly Hatchett.."dreams I'll never see"... could have saved me & many browns fans..break we still got 150?

  • Man... the LBs left look thin as hell...

    IOL time...

    LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Man... the LBs left look thin as hell...

    IOL time...

    Maybe covert one of them to a SS

  • @tour2ma said:

    lol... only vicariously when my daughter was in HS... License to Ill was in her regular rotation.

    I guess I am lucky,  my kids were not into rap all that much.  Maybe a small bit, but not so much as to be obnoxious.  

    My son did go for the Gorillaz I recall.  Not rap. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I guess I am lucky,  my kids were not into rap all that much.  Maybe a small bit, but not so much as to be obnoxious.  

    My son did go for the Gorillaz I recall.  Not rap. 

    Fucking love some Gorillaz.  Such a weird but fun blend of music.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Philly took my guy Driscoll from Auburn.

    Sliding him to guard though?

  • take my wife...am 8 bags into mulching, cause i took a break on luke bryan...Some Molly Hatchett.."dreams I'll never see"... could have saved me & many browns fans..break we still got 150?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    take my wife...am 8 bags into mulching, cause i took a break on luke bryan...Some Molly Hatchett.."dreams I'll never see"... could have saved me & many browns fans..break we still got 150?

    160

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    We must be having a boring draft if we are talking about rap right now.