2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7
-
-
-
I guess I am lucky, my kids were not into rap all that much. Maybe a small bit, but not so much as to be obnoxious.
My son did go for the Gorillaz I recall. Not rap.
Fucking love some Gorillaz. Such a weird but fun blend of music.
-
Philly took my guy Driscoll from Auburn.
Sliding him to guard though?
-
take my wife...am 8 bags into mulching, cause i took a break on luke bryan...Some Molly Hatchett.."dreams I'll never see"... could have saved me & many browns fans..break we still got 150?
-
We must be having a boring draft if we are talking about rap right now.
-
Ben Bredeson to Ratbirds.
All these mammoths guards coming to the AFC North. Trench warfare, boys.
-
-
Still have some good WRs left.
-
-
I guess I am lucky, my kids were not into rap all that much. Maybe a small bit, but not so much as to be obnoxious.
My son did go for the Gorillaz I recall. Not rap.
Gorillaz are my second favorite cartoon band right after Josie and the Pussycats.
-
Lol
-
Underwhelming he came highly regarded to UM I didn’t think he developed very well over the years
Look at the coaching staff. Can't quite blame the kid.
-
-
-
-
Gmen having a good draft as well.
-
-
Small run on OL-maybe we pick the Prince from Auburn
-
I work at FAU, Harrison is a really humble dude. A couple of things I’d say:
he was the man on offense, and our QB play was well below average. The lane train made a bad call on the starter imo. He’s a great instinct dude but needs to get better in line blocking. A lot of those balls he dropped were wounded ducks.
That is refreshing to hear and comforting in a way. The kid has physical potential and his size creates problems with most any linebacker or DB. If the catching improves with the improved passing (naturally should) then it's a home run pick.
That is refreshing to hear and comforting in a way. The kid has physical potential and his size creates problems with most any linebacker or DB. If the catching improves with the improved passing (naturally should) then it's a home run pick.
For sure. Also in the 4 or so games I watched I would at least 4-5 times he beat the man clean off the line and the ball was just bad or not there. As stupid as it sounds, when you watch FAU last year he was the dude that stood out. Clearly the best man on the field, top CB on the other team floating with him type deal.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
