Skip to content

2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

The Browns Board
338 25 6.3k
  • @barry said:

    Just don't drink his kool-aid (bad joke if you remember only if you are old like me)

    haha not sure 

    BarryB Barry wrote on last edited by
  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
  • I’m seeing on Twitter the Patriots drafted a kicker who has tattoos associated with the far right??!!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @londonbrown said:

    I’m seeing on Twitter the Patriots drafted a kicker who has tattoos associated with the far right??!!

    He apparently has a mix of tatoos:    some  maybe perceived as  white supremacist,   "militia",   some Illuminati stuff.  Yes, a flag and other stuff. 

    Who knows.   I would think that since he played on the Marshall football team,  which is likely mostly black, they would have dealt with him,  and maybe they figured out he was alright.   Don't think there were any nazi or confederate flags which would have been certain indices of racist attitudes. 

  • @londonbrown said:

    I’m seeing on Twitter the Patriots drafted a kicker who has tattoos associated with the far right??!!

    He apparently has a mix of tatoos:    some  maybe perceived as  white supremacist,   "militia",   some Illuminati stuff.  Yes, a flag and other stuff. 

    Who knows.   I would think that since he played on the Marshall football team,  which is likely mostly black, they would have dealt with him,  and maybe they figured out he was alright.   Don't think there were any nazi or confederate flags which would have been certain indices of racist attitudes. 

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    He apparently has a mix of tatoos:    some  maybe perceived as  white supremacist,   "militia",   some Illuminati stuff.  Yes, a flag and other stuff. 

    Who knows.   I would think that since he played on the Marshall football team,  which is likely mostly black, they would have dealt with him,  and maybe they figured out he was alright.   Don't think there were any nazi or confederate flags which would have been certain indices of racist attitudes. 

    Thanks for the info. Just read he has a three percenter tattoo which is apparently the concern 

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    Ravens are just killin' it. Proche was one of my NE flea men with great catching skills and moves after the catch. Tough guy!

    111 catches for 1,225 yds and 15 TD his senior year.

  • I’m seeing on Twitter the Patriots drafted a kicker who has tattoos associated with the far right??!!

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    @londonbrown said:

    I’m seeing on Twitter the Patriots drafted a kicker who has tattoos associated with the far right??!!

    Trump his agent ?  would you  fail a drug test. for injecting yourself with disinfectant?

  • @the-gipper said:

    He apparently has a mix of tatoos:    some  maybe perceived as  white supremacist,   "militia",   some Illuminati stuff.  Yes, a flag and other stuff. 

    Who knows.   I would think that since he played on the Marshall football team,  which is likely mostly black, they would have dealt with him,  and maybe they figured out he was alright.   Don't think there were any nazi or confederate flags which would have been certain indices of racist attitudes. 

    Thanks for the info. Just read he has a three percenter tattoo which is apparently the concern 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @londonbrown said:

    Thanks for the info. Just read he has a three percenter tattoo which is apparently the concern 

    OK...though I don't really know what that is.  I don't keep up with these assholes and their symbols.  

    I know that some people use like an upside down OK sign, which is supposed to be some white supremacist thing....but can also just be an OK sign....or some kind of "circle" game. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    He apparently has a mix of tatoos:    some  maybe perceived as  white supremacist,   "militia",   some Illuminati stuff.  Yes, a flag and other stuff. 

    Who knows.   I would think that since he played on the Marshall football team,  which is likely mostly black, they would have dealt with him,  and maybe they figured out he was alright.   Don't think there were any nazi or confederate flags which would have been certain indices of racist attitudes. 

    Thanks for the info. Just read he has a three percenter tattoo which is apparently the concern 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @londonbrown said:

    Thanks for the info. Just read he has a three percenter tattoo which is apparently the concern

    https://boston.cbslocal.com/2020/04/25/patriots-kicker-justin-rohrwasser-renounces-three-percenters-despite-tattoo/

    “I got that tattoo when I was a teenager,” Rohrwasser said. “I have a lot of family in the military. I thought it stood for a military support symbol at the time. And obviously it evolved into something that I do not want to represent. And when I look back on it, I should have done way more research before I put any mark or symbol like that on my body. It’s not something that I ever want to represent. It will be covered.”

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    One of the Davis twins went and his brother should go soon too. Very similar identical twins and both fast for there sizes.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    People look into stuff like this too deeply.  That 3 percent group started off as a guns Rights group.  If you have one asshole do something stupid with that tat then the who thing gets classified as something else.  I don't know shit about them and I don't care to.  

  • @londonbrown said:

    Thanks for the info. Just read he has a three percenter tattoo which is apparently the concern

    https://boston.cbslocal.com/2020/04/25/patriots-kicker-justin-rohrwasser-renounces-three-percenters-despite-tattoo/

    “I got that tattoo when I was a teenager,” Rohrwasser said. “I have a lot of family in the military. I thought it stood for a military support symbol at the time. And obviously it evolved into something that I do not want to represent. And when I look back on it, I should have done way more research before I put any mark or symbol like that on my body. It’s not something that I ever want to represent. It will be covered.”

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    https://boston.cbslocal.com/2020/04/25/patriots-kicker-justin-rohrwasser-renounces-three-percenters-despite-tattoo/

    Hopefully the larger media acknowledge that rather than ruin the young mans career before it’s started. 

  • One of the Davis twins went and his brother should go soon too. Very similar identical twins and both fast for there sizes.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    One of the Davis twins went and his brother should go soon too. Very similar identical twins and both fast for there sizes.

    Cousin Tyler just went, too... 🙂

  • @texasag1969 said:

    One of the Davis twins went and his brother should go soon too. Very similar identical twins and both fast for there sizes.

    Cousin Tyler just went, too... 🙂

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Cousin Tyler just went, too... 🙂

    LOL-and did you notice the first punter to go off the board? I think the Jets took him there fearing that punter needy Detroit would take him before their later pick in the 6th. Gip just could not accept who the best punter in the draft was.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Jordan Fuller  just went to the Ravens.     The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.

    Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent  than anything the SEC produces.  

  • @tour2ma said:

    Cousin Tyler just went, too... 🙂

    LOL-and did you notice the first punter to go off the board? I think the Jets took him there fearing that punter needy Detroit would take him before their later pick in the 6th. Gip just could not accept who the best punter in the draft was.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL-and did you notice the first punter to go off the board? I think the Jets took him there fearing that punter needy Detroit would take him before their later pick in the 6th. Gip just could not accept who the best punter in the draft was.

    Oh, I could accept it.   What was unacceptable was all the slobbering you did over him.  Creepy dude.

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRytnWlWLP2n3pUIu90PAL

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL-and did you notice the first punter to go off the board? I think the Jets took him there fearing that punter needy Detroit would take him before their later pick in the 6th. Gip just could not accept who the best punter in the draft was.

    Oh, I could accept it.   What was unacceptable was all the slobbering you did over him.  Creepy dude.

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRytnWlWLP2n3pUIu90PAL

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    @the-gipper said:

    Oh, I could accept it.   What was unacceptable was all the slobbering you did over him.  Creepy dude.

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRytnWlWLP2n3pUIu90PAL

    Oh if he'd a played for OSU setting those kinds of records you'd of been dong the same.?

    Greatest single season punter in NCAA history.

  • Jordan Fuller  just went to the Ravens.     The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.

    Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent  than anything the SEC produces.  

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Jordan Fuller  just went to the Ravens.     The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.

    Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent  than anything the SEC produces.  

    I thought he was with the Rams

  • Jordan Fuller  just went to the Ravens.     The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.

    Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent  than anything the SEC produces.  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Jordan Fuller  just went to the Ravens.     The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.

    Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent  than anything the SEC produces.  

    See what I mean??

  • Jordan Fuller  just went to the Ravens.     The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.

    Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent  than anything the SEC produces.  

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Jordan Fuller  just went to the Ravens.     The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.

    Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent  than anything the SEC produces.  

    well then i guess we are doomed with are sec picks 

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper  the Mr Irrelevant I took, the Michigan LB that wasn't even listed some places, just went in the 6th