2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7
-
Jordan Fuller just went to the Ravens. The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.
Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent than anything the SEC produces.
Jordan Fuller just went to the Ravens. The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.
Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent than anything the SEC produces.
well then i guess we are doomed with are sec picks
-
@the-gipper the Mr Irrelevant I took, the Michigan LB that wasn't even listed some places, just went in the 6th
-
@the-gipper the Mr Irrelevant I took, the Michigan LB that wasn't even listed some places, just went in the 6th
@the-gipper the Mr Irrelevant I took, the Michigan LB that wasn't even listed some places, just went in the 6th

-
@the-gipper the Mr Irrelevant I took, the Michigan LB that wasn't even listed some places, just went in the 6th

-
Oh, I could accept it. What was unacceptable was all the slobbering you did over him. Creepy dude.
Oh if he'd a played for OSU setting those kinds of records you'd of been dong the same.?
Greatest single season punter in NCAA history.
Oh if he'd a played for OSU setting those kinds of records you'd of been dong the same.?
Greatest single season punter in NCAA history.
Uh, no. Browns drafted a guy named Tom Skladany....Punter, Ohio State.....in the first round? NOT a move I cared for. It had Modell's taint all over that. He may have been OK in round 6. Not round one.
So, maybe this guy will be the Timmy Chang/Colt Brennan or Graham Harrell of punters.
Besides...I don't see his name among the leaders here:
https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/leaders/punt-yds-per-punt-player-career.html
-
Jordan Fuller just went to the Ravens. The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.
Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent than anything the SEC produces.
See what I mean??
See what I mean??
Yes....do you see WHAT I mean?
Last time I noticed, Ohio State has produced more first round picks and more overall picks than any other school in the last like 50 years. (see the thread on that)
-
@the-gipper the Mr Irrelevant I took, the Michigan LB that wasn't even listed some places, just went in the 6th
@the-gipper the Mr Irrelevant I took, the Michigan LB that wasn't even listed some places, just went in the 6th
OK, good. Whoever said he didn't have a chance to do so?
-
See what I mean??
Yes....do you see WHAT I mean?
Last time I noticed, Ohio State has produced more first round picks and more overall picks than any other school in the last like 50 years. (see the thread on that)
Yes....do you see WHAT I mean?
Last time I noticed, Ohio State has produced more first round picks and more overall picks than any other school in the last like 50 years. (see the thread on that)
SEC has caught up over the last 20 if you hadn't noticed.?
-
Yes....do you see WHAT I mean?
Last time I noticed, Ohio State has produced more first round picks and more overall picks than any other school in the last like 50 years. (see the thread on that)
SEC has caught up over the last 20 if you hadn't noticed.?
SEC has caught up over the last 20 if you hadn't noticed.?
Didn't realize "SEC" was a school
-
SEC has caught up over the last 20 if you hadn't noticed.?
Didn't realize "SEC" was a school
Didn't realize "SEC" was a school
He knows what I mean.
-
Getting back to the draft, is this the deepest WR draft in NFL history? There have been a ton this year with several late rounders I think would have been early rounders in normal years.
-
KJ Hill in the 7th is a crime.
-
And Kenny willikes just got drafted in the 7th round. I remember arguing with someone on here last year before the draft because he said we should draft willekes in the first round if he declares. Khalil mack comparisons were made. This proclamation was made all because willekes ate up a porous offensive line. Does anyone care to own up to that statement now?
-
Ohio State's WR K.J Hill taken by the Chargers.
-
Yes....do you see WHAT I mean?
Last time I noticed, Ohio State has produced more first round picks and more overall picks than any other school in the last like 50 years. (see the thread on that)
SEC has caught up over the last 20 if you hadn't noticed.?
SEC has caught up over the last 20 if you hadn't noticed.?
Yea, So.....the entire SEC has more 1st round picks and more overall picks than OSU. I get it that it takes an entire conference to try to match up vs. OSU.
-
Didn't realize "SEC" was a school
He knows what I mean.
He knows what I mean.
How can I know what you mean, when you don't know what you mean? But, here is what I mean:
-
Ohio State's WR K.J Hill taken by the Chargers.
Ohio State's WR K.J Hill taken by the Chargers.
He will be a slot receiver in the pros. Great route runner, great hands, great "go get em" ....but not great speed. The Jarvis Landry type.
-
He knows what I mean.
How can I know what you mean, when you don't know what you mean? But, here is what I mean:
How can I know what you mean, when you don't know what you mean? But, here is what I mean:
So you are slobbering all over them. I think you just made my original point. ?
-
One of the Davis twins went and his brother should go soon too. Very similar identical twins and both fast for there sizes.
Cousin Tyler just went, too...
-
And the second twin goes to Pittspuke.
Saw that... enough twitch to work at DE for them...
Nice fit... dammit...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login