2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7
-
Getting back to the draft, is this the deepest WR draft in NFL history? There have been a ton this year with several late rounders I think would have been early rounders in normal years.
-
KJ Hill in the 7th is a crime.
-
And Kenny willikes just got drafted in the 7th round. I remember arguing with someone on here last year before the draft because he said we should draft willekes in the first round if he declares. Khalil mack comparisons were made. This proclamation was made all because willekes ate up a porous offensive line. Does anyone care to own up to that statement now?
-
Ohio State's WR K.J Hill taken by the Chargers.
-
Yes....do you see WHAT I mean?
Last time I noticed, Ohio State has produced more first round picks and more overall picks than any other school in the last like 50 years. (see the thread on that)
SEC has caught up over the last 20 if you hadn't noticed.?
SEC has caught up over the last 20 if you hadn't noticed.?
Yea, So.....the entire SEC has more 1st round picks and more overall picks than OSU. I get it that it takes an entire conference to try to match up vs. OSU.
-
Didn't realize "SEC" was a school
He knows what I mean.
He knows what I mean.
How can I know what you mean, when you don't know what you mean? But, here is what I mean:
-
Ohio State's WR K.J Hill taken by the Chargers.
Ohio State's WR K.J Hill taken by the Chargers.
He will be a slot receiver in the pros. Great route runner, great hands, great "go get em" ....but not great speed. The Jarvis Landry type.
-
He knows what I mean.
How can I know what you mean, when you don't know what you mean? But, here is what I mean:
How can I know what you mean, when you don't know what you mean? But, here is what I mean:
So you are slobbering all over them. I think you just made my original point. ?
-
One of the Davis twins went and his brother should go soon too. Very similar identical twins and both fast for there sizes.
Cousin Tyler just went, too...
-
And the second twin goes to Pittspuke.
Saw that... enough twitch to work at DE for them...
Nice fit... dammit...
-
How can I know what you mean, when you don't know what you mean? But, here is what I mean:
So you are slobbering all over them. I think you just made my original point. ?
So you are slobbering all over them. I think you just made my original point. ?
I am a fan of the whole team......over decades.
Here you are just drooling over one guy.
Smoochie smoochie smooochie smoochie!!!
-
-
-
-
Navy's QB... limited skills for the position at the next level so open to RB or WR opportunities.
Very shifty... quick, but not really fast... tough... and reportedly has great hands. Probably sees duty at both positions in NFL.
-
Sees duty for 5 years in the military first.
Believe that can be deffered upon NFL drafting.
-
-
So you are slobbering all over them. I think you just made my original point. ?
I am a fan of the whole team......over decades.
Here you are just drooling over one guy.
Smoochie smoochie smooochie smoochie!!!
I am a fan of the whole team......over decades.
Here you are just drooling over one guy.
Smoochie smoochie smooochie smoochie!!!
ln that case you may no longer smooch over any individual OSU player. That would be Pridgeon and Ward.
I however will feel free to cheer on all SEC players to include Landry, Delpit, Phillips, Ratley, OBJ, Chubb, Williams, Wilson, Richardson, Moore, Wills, Elliott & Garrett.?
-
I am a fan of the whole team......over decades.
Here you are just drooling over one guy.
Smoochie smoochie smooochie smoochie!!!
ln that case you may no longer smooch over any individual OSU player. That would be Pridgeon and Ward.
I however will feel free to cheer on all SEC players to include Landry, Delpit, Phillips, Ratley, OBJ, Chubb, Williams, Wilson, Richardson, Moore, Wills, Elliott & Garrett.?
ln that case you may no longer smooch over any individual OSU player. That would be Pridgeon and Ward.
I however will feel free to cheer on all SEC players to include Landry, Delpit, Phillips, Ratley, OBJ, Chubb, Williams, Wilson, Richardson, Moore, Wills, Elliott & Garrett.?
again, where is this school called SEC located.
Here is a fucking bulletin for you: The NORTH won the Civil War. No crowing about how good the SEC football is will change that .
And like I said.....you have to pit an entire conference just to try to out do Ohio State. But that even really fails.
-
Lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
