Skip to content

2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

The Browns Board
338 25 6.3k
  • @the-gipper said:

    How can I know what you mean, when you don't know what you mean?   But, here is what I mean:

    /topic/56347

    So you are slobbering all over them. I think you just made my original point. ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    So you are slobbering all over them. I think you just made my original point. ?

    I am a fan of the whole team......over decades.

    Here you are just drooling over one guy.  

    Smoochie smoochie smooochie smoochie!!!

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Fins took Malcolm Perry... good on them for doing so.

  • Fins took Malcolm Perry... good on them for doing so.

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Fins took Malcolm Perry... good on them for doing so.

    What’s the story there Tour?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma

    Navy's QB... limited skills for the position at the next level so open to RB or WR opportunities.

    Very shifty... quick, but not really fast... tough... and reportedly has great hands. Probably sees duty at both positions in NFL.

  • Navy's QB... limited skills for the position at the next level so open to RB or WR opportunities.

    Very shifty... quick, but not really fast... tough... and reportedly has great hands. Probably sees duty at both positions in NFL.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Navy's QB... limited skills for the position at the next level so open to RB or WR opportunities.

    Very shifty... quick, but not really fast... tough... and reportedly has great hands. Probably sees duty at both positions in NFL.

    Sees duty for 5 years in the military first. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Navy's QB... limited skills for the position at the next level so open to RB or WR opportunities.

    Very shifty... quick, but not really fast... tough... and reportedly has great hands. Probably sees duty at both positions in NFL.

    Sees duty for 5 years in the military first. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Sees duty for 5 years in the military first. 

    Believe that can be deffered upon NFL drafting.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma

    Never looked it up before, but here was the career of Paul Salata, the original Mr. Irrelevant...

    image.png.d2a696881d366a10e4093c6779e06ccf.png

    Not too shabby...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    So you are slobbering all over them. I think you just made my original point. ?

    I am a fan of the whole team......over decades.

    Here you are just drooling over one guy.  

    Smoochie smoochie smooochie smoochie!!!

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I am a fan of the whole team......over decades.

    Here you are just drooling over one guy.  

    Smoochie smoochie smooochie smoochie!!!

    ln that case you may no longer smooch over any individual OSU player. That would be Pridgeon and Ward.

    I however will feel free to cheer on all SEC players to include Landry, Delpit, Phillips, Ratley, OBJ, Chubb, Williams, Wilson, Richardson, Moore, Wills, Elliott & Garrett.?

  • @the-gipper said:

    I am a fan of the whole team......over decades.

    Here you are just drooling over one guy.  

    Smoochie smoochie smooochie smoochie!!!

    ln that case you may no longer smooch over any individual OSU player. That would be Pridgeon and Ward.

    I however will feel free to cheer on all SEC players to include Landry, Delpit, Phillips, Ratley, OBJ, Chubb, Williams, Wilson, Richardson, Moore, Wills, Elliott & Garrett.?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    ln that case you may no longer smooch over any individual OSU player. That would be Pridgeon and Ward.

    I however will feel free to cheer on all SEC players to include Landry, Delpit, Phillips, Ratley, OBJ, Chubb, Williams, Wilson, Richardson, Moore, Wills, Elliott & Garrett.?

    again,  where is this school called SEC located. 

    Here is a fucking bulletin for you:   The NORTH won the Civil War.    No crowing about how good the SEC football is will change that .  

    And like I said.....you have to pit an entire conference just to try to out do  Ohio State.    But that even really fails. 

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    Lol

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    Let's be happy that  we have players that be will come and do be their best.

    Browns players wearing the colors.  They can be from anywhere. Don't care just produce.

    Not like peppers.  Lol.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Here's a trivia question just for Gip. What former NFL punter holds the unbreakable longest net punt record and who did he play for?

    The clue is held in this article. LOL ?

    https://12thman.com/news/2020/4/25/football-texas-ams-mann-selected-by-the-new-york-jets-in-the-2020-nfl-draft.aspx

  • Here's a trivia question just for Gip. What former NFL punter holds the unbreakable longest net punt record and who did he play for?

    The clue is held in this article. LOL ?

    https://12thman.com/news/2020/4/25/football-texas-ams-mann-selected-by-the-new-york-jets-in-the-2020-nfl-draft.aspx

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @texasag1969 said:

    Here's a trivia question just for Gip. What former NFL punter holds the unbreakable longest net punt record and who did he play for?

    The clue is held in this article. LOL ?

    https://12thman.com/news/2020/4/25/football-texas-ams-mann-selected-by-the-new-york-jets-in-the-2020-nfl-draft.aspx

    Well...obviously if it was unbreakable it must have been like a 99 yard punt.    I will say it was a guy that played for the defunct NY Yankees, and his name was something like Homer Grissom. 

    But, I see nothing in this article that answers the question. 

    Unless it was like Wells Fargo, Pepsi,  H.E.B.  or the Texas Farm Bureau Insurance. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Here's a trivia question just for Gip. What former NFL punter holds the unbreakable longest net punt record and who did he play for?

    The clue is held in this article. LOL ?

    https://12thman.com/news/2020/4/25/football-texas-ams-mann-selected-by-the-new-york-jets-in-the-2020-nfl-draft.aspx

    Well...obviously if it was unbreakable it must have been like a 99 yard punt.    I will say it was a guy that played for the defunct NY Yankees, and his name was something like Homer Grissom. 

    But, I see nothing in this article that answers the question. 

    Unless it was like Wells Fargo, Pepsi,  H.E.B.  or the Texas Farm Bureau Insurance. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Well...obviously if it was unbreakable it must have been like a 99 yard punt.    I will say it was a guy that played for the defunct NY Yankees, and his name was something like Homer Grissom. 

    Nope- a net punt can officially be only 98 yds because if you kick from the 1 ft line and it dies on the one ft line, you must count each of those as 1 yard. So the longest net punt was 98 even though that is exactly what happened in 1969 for NY Jets punter Steve O'Neal. The other clue was that he was also an A&M grad.?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well...obviously if it was unbreakable it must have been like a 99 yard punt.    I will say it was a guy that played for the defunct NY Yankees, and his name was something like Homer Grissom. 

    Nope- a net punt can officially be only 98 yds because if you kick from the 1 ft line and it dies on the one ft line, you must count each of those as 1 yard. So the longest net punt was 98 even though that is exactly what happened in 1969 for NY Jets punter Steve O'Neal. The other clue was that he was also an A&M grad.?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Nope- a net punt can officially be only 98 yds because if you kick from the 1 ft line and it dies on the one ft line, you must count each of those as 1 yard. So the longest net punt was 98 even though that is exactly what happened in 1969 for NY Jets punter Steve O'Neal. The other clue was that he was also an A&M grad.?

    Oh,   Prairie View then. 

  • Love it.

    Let’s dangle Njoku and get back into this round 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Love it.

    Let’s dangle Njoku and get back into this round 

    Someone really hates Njoku. Sorry, he's not going anywhere.... 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Love it.

    Let’s dangle Njoku and get back into this round 

    Someone really hates Njoku. Sorry, he's not going anywhere.... 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Someone really hates Njoku. Sorry, he's not going anywhere.... 

    Not this year anyway...

    I'm interested in seeing what Stef does with him and whether Hooper can "inspire" him. I think net effect of Hooper could be to take the pressure of being the expected #1 at the position... and that could free Njoku to realize the potential we've been waiting to see.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Sees duty for 5 years in the military first. 

    Believe that can be deffered upon NFL drafting.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Believe that can be deffered upon NFL drafting.

    Yup... an Obama policy Trump did not overturn...

    Nov 14, 2019 - The Obama administration put a policy in place allowing some athletes to go to the pros and defer their military service. That policy allowed Navy quarterback Keenan Reynolds to be drafted by the Baltimore Ravens in the sixth round of the 2016 draft after completing a four-year run with the Midshipmen.

    Jun 26, 2019 - Under existing Department of Defense policy, those enrolled in military academies cannot play sports before serving at least two years in the armed forces. That requirement, Trump wrote in his memo, deprives some student athletes of "a short window" they have to take advantage of their athletic talents.

  • Quarterman was about the last LB prospect I liked for our Brownies.

    This draft has been gutted at that spot now.  

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Quarterman was about the last LB prospect I liked for our Brownies.

    This draft has been gutted at that spot now.  

    I thought he would go to the steelers

    Quatermass and the Pit (Five Million Years to Earth)(The Mind ...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Nope- a net punt can officially be only 98 yds because if you kick from the 1 ft line and it dies on the one ft line, you must count each of those as 1 yard. So the longest net punt was 98 even though that is exactly what happened in 1969 for NY Jets punter Steve O'Neal. The other clue was that he was also an A&M grad.?

    Oh,   Prairie View then. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Oh,   Prairie View then. 

    All the prairie around Hearne, Texas anyway where I used to skydive. He was a bright guy and ended up finishing dental school after the NFL and last I knew still had an active practice in nearby Bryan. I went out with his roommate and a friend of mine Tommy Maxwell (got a Superbowl ring with the Colts) and fielded punts in front of an Oilers' scout one day. I admit I had great difficulty catching them because his punts were so high that they did not come to a gentle stop in the hands. I don't think Lester Hayes' Stickum had been invented by then.?