2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7
-
Every highlight has him lining up as the H-Back
-
There's the TE!
Stefanski loves playing with 2 TE sets, and Njoku is on his last season of his rookie contract.
There's the TE!
Stefanski loves playing with 2 TE sets, and Njoku is on his last season of his rookie contract.
I like it.
And I'm wondering if njoku is really his good old self....you never know. Still this might work out well.
-
Mackey Award winner-it's a good pick for this offense.
-
Vikings have 13 picks today. Might this signal players & picks trade partially involving Njoku?
Mike
-
Cant' help but notice a continuing trend of highly rated PFF players and national Award Winners.
I see that as both a thing of good intention, but also a double-edged sword.
-
He is movable today
-
There's the TE!
Stefanski loves playing with 2 TE sets, and Njoku is on his last season of his rookie contract.
I like it.
And I'm wondering if njoku is really his good old self....you never know. Still this might work out well.
-
Vikings have 13 picks today. Might this signal players & picks trade partially involving Njoku?
Mike
Vikings have 13 picks today. Might this signal players & picks trade partially involving Njoku?
Mike
Team building or rebuilding.....sounds like the BROWNS v2.0. MIN can certainly do some wheeling and dealing.
-
-
Time for grandson's 12th birthday party/dinner. Later. Pick well in the 5th.?
-
Social distancing tex
-
I’m hoping for Kittle 2.0 but I’ll settle for Kittle Lite
Reminds me a little of Gary Barnidge
I liked Steve Heiden back in the day, always thought he had good hands considering his eyes were almost on top of each other, which probably caused him depth perception problems.
-
Time for grandson's 12th birthday party/dinner. Later. Pick well in the 5th.?
Time for grandson's 12th birthday party/dinner. Later. Pick well in the 5th.?
Have fun..
(Can't grandpa hide a TV/computer in the corner?)
-
round four.
I think.....
Harrison Bryant, TE.
Tough, mean blocker, catches the ball
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER !

-
Harrison bryant had a really good game against the Buckeyes and is a great receiving tight end and high points the ball really well. He also has strong hands. His end line blocking probably needs work. I can't say definitely because I have never seen him do it but if he rarely ever does it I'm going to assume he is not very good at it.
-
Love the TE pick......plays like an oversized slot receiver.....cannot block but a weapon
-
I’m hoping for Kittle 2.0 but I’ll settle for Kittle Lite
Reminds me a little of Gary Barnidge
Nfl had his comp as George Kittle. Maybe somewhat similar in the passing game but Kittle was a already a proven blocker when he came in the league. This guy is the opposite and a complete enigma as he was never asked to do it really
-
I'm on the fence about it. Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.
Something I've always felt PFF ignores.
-
I'm on the fence about it. Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.
Something I've always felt PFF ignores.
I'm on the fence about it. Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.
Something I've always felt PFF ignores.
pff had him ranked pretty high then? I'm assuming we're going really analytical if that's the case. Did they have Phillips over Harrison?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login