Skip to content

2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

The Browns Board
338 25 6.3k
  • Cant' help but notice a continuing trend of highly rated PFF players and national Award Winners.  

    I see that as both a thing of good intention, but also a double-edged sword.

  • He is movable today

  • Getting kind of a Seth Devalve 2.0 vibe...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    There's the TE!

    Stefanski loves playing with 2 TE sets, and Njoku is on his last season of his rookie contract. 

    I like it.  

    And I'm wondering if njoku is really his good old self....you never know. Still this might work out well.

    @mjp28 said:

    I like it.  

    And I'm wondering if njoku is really his good old self....you never know. Still this might work out well.

    Baltimore gave three TEs a lot of playing time last season

  • Vikings have 13 picks today. Might this signal players & picks trade partially involving Njoku?

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Vikings have 13 picks today. Might this signal players & picks trade partially involving Njoku?

    Mike

    Team building or rebuilding.....sounds like the BROWNS v2.0.  MIN can certainly do some wheeling and dealing.

  • Getting kind of a Seth Devalve 2.0 vibe...

    @tour2ma said:

    Getting kind of a Seth Devalve 2.0 vibe...

    I’m hoping for Kittle 2.0 but I’ll settle for Kittle Lite 

    Reminds me a little of Gary Barnidge 

  • Time for grandson's 12th birthday party/dinner. Later. Pick well in the 5th.?

  • Social distancing tex

  • @tour2ma said:

    Getting kind of a Seth Devalve 2.0 vibe...

    I’m hoping for Kittle 2.0 but I’ll settle for Kittle Lite 

    Reminds me a little of Gary Barnidge 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I’m hoping for Kittle 2.0 but I’ll settle for Kittle Lite 

    Reminds me a little of Gary Barnidge 

    I liked Steve Heiden back in the day, always thought he had good hands considering his eyes were almost on top of each other, which probably caused him depth perception problems. 

  • Time for grandson's 12th birthday party/dinner. Later. Pick well in the 5th.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Time for grandson's 12th birthday party/dinner. Later. Pick well in the 5th.?

    Have fun..

    (Can't grandpa hide a TV/computer in the corner?)

  • round four.

    I think.....

    Harrison Bryant, TE.

    Tough, mean blocker, catches the ball

    @calfoxwc said:

    round four.

    I think.....

    Harrison Bryant, TE.

    Tough, mean blocker, catches the ball

    WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER !giphy.gif

  • Harrison bryant had a really good game against the Buckeyes and is a great receiving tight end and high points the ball really well.  He also has strong hands. His end line blocking probably needs work. I can't say definitely because I have never seen him do it but if he rarely ever does it I'm going to assume he is not very good at it. 

  • Love the TE pick......plays like an oversized slot receiver.....cannot block but a weapon

  • @tour2ma said:

    Getting kind of a Seth Devalve 2.0 vibe...

    I’m hoping for Kittle 2.0 but I’ll settle for Kittle Lite 

    Reminds me a little of Gary Barnidge 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I’m hoping for Kittle 2.0 but I’ll settle for Kittle Lite 

    Reminds me a little of Gary Barnidge 

    Nfl had his comp as George Kittle. Maybe somewhat similar in the passing game but Kittle was a already a proven blocker when he came in the league. This guy is the opposite and a complete enigma as he was never asked to do it really

  • I'm on the fence about it.  Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.

    Something I've always felt PFF ignores.

  • I'm on the fence about it.  Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.

    Something I've always felt PFF ignores.

    @tiamat63 said:

    I'm on the fence about it.  Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.

    Something I've always felt PFF ignores.

    pff had him ranked pretty high then? I'm assuming we're going really analytical if that's the case.  Did they have Phillips over Harrison?

  • I'm on the fence about it.  Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.

    Something I've always felt PFF ignores.

    @tiamat63 said:

    I'm on the fence about it.  Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.

    Something I've always felt PFF ignores.

    Strange.

    You'd think catching the ball consistently would be something that would be important for receivers. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I'm on the fence about it.  Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.

    Something I've always felt PFF ignores.

    pff had him ranked pretty high then? I'm assuming we're going really analytical if that's the case.  Did they have Phillips over Harrison?

    @bjh2130 said:

    pff had him ranked pretty high then? I'm assuming we're going really analytical if that's the case.  Did they have Phillips over Harrison?

    I didn't check, but would be willing to bet money they did.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Strange.

    You'd think catching the ball consistently would be something that would be important for receivers. 

    I didn't say I don't break from the crowd unless I see better.  ?               This is a high upside pick.   Downside, you might get , as Tour said - Devalve 2.0

  • Cant' help but notice a continuing trend of highly rated PFF players and national Award Winners.  

    I see that as both a thing of good intention, but also a double-edged sword.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Cant' help but notice a continuing trend of highly rated PFF players and national Award Winners.  

    I see that as both a thing of good intention, but also a double-edged sword.

    Yes,  again, reminiscent of the  2015/2016 drafts ......out of which a couple of good players came:   Schobert, Duke Johnson,  Higgins.  But overall....disappointing is too small of a word to use. 

  • I'm on the fence about it.  Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.

    Something I've always felt PFF ignores.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.

    We had Njoku that could fill that role.