2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7
-
round four.
I think.....
Harrison Bryant, TE.
Tough, mean blocker, catches the ball
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER !

-
Harrison bryant had a really good game against the Buckeyes and is a great receiving tight end and high points the ball really well. He also has strong hands. His end line blocking probably needs work. I can't say definitely because I have never seen him do it but if he rarely ever does it I'm going to assume he is not very good at it.
-
Love the TE pick......plays like an oversized slot receiver.....cannot block but a weapon
-
I’m hoping for Kittle 2.0 but I’ll settle for Kittle Lite
Reminds me a little of Gary Barnidge
Nfl had his comp as George Kittle. Maybe somewhat similar in the passing game but Kittle was a already a proven blocker when he came in the league. This guy is the opposite and a complete enigma as he was never asked to do it really
-
I'm on the fence about it. Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.
Something I've always felt PFF ignores.
-
I'm on the fence about it. Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.
Something I've always felt PFF ignores.
I'm on the fence about it. Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.
Something I've always felt PFF ignores.
pff had him ranked pretty high then? I'm assuming we're going really analytical if that's the case. Did they have Phillips over Harrison?
-
I'm on the fence about it. Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.
Something I've always felt PFF ignores.
-
I'm on the fence about it. Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.
Something I've always felt PFF ignores.
pff had him ranked pretty high then? I'm assuming we're going really analytical if that's the case. Did they have Phillips over Harrison?
pff had him ranked pretty high then? I'm assuming we're going really analytical if that's the case. Did they have Phillips over Harrison?
I didn't check, but would be willing to bet money they did.
Strange.
You'd think catching the ball consistently would be something that would be important for receivers.
I didn't say I don't break from the crowd unless I see better. ? This is a high upside pick. Downside, you might get , as Tour said - Devalve 2.0
-
Cant' help but notice a continuing trend of highly rated PFF players and national Award Winners.
I see that as both a thing of good intention, but also a double-edged sword.
Cant' help but notice a continuing trend of highly rated PFF players and national Award Winners.
I see that as both a thing of good intention, but also a double-edged sword.
Yes, again, reminiscent of the 2015/2016 drafts ......out of which a couple of good players came: Schobert, Duke Johnson, Higgins. But overall....disappointing is too small of a word to use.
-
I'm on the fence about it. Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.
Something I've always felt PFF ignores.
-
Love the TE pick......plays like an oversized slot receiver.....cannot block but a weapon
Love the TE pick......plays like an oversized slot receiver.....cannot block but a weapon
You can learn things in a pro camp that you never were asked to do in college...... like getting paid or cut from the best job you might ever get an opportunity at doing in your lifetime.
Seems to be a nice trend in the NFL with slot/slash/TE type receivers, Fits right into the BROWNS run/pass team.
GO BROWNS, draftday magic time.
-
round four.
I think.....
Harrison Bryant, TE.
Tough, mean blocker, catches the ball
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER !

-
Cant' help but notice a continuing trend of highly rated PFF players and national Award Winners.
I see that as both a thing of good intention, but also a double-edged sword.
Yes, again, reminiscent of the 2015/2016 drafts ......out of which a couple of good players came: Schobert, Duke Johnson, Higgins. But overall....disappointing is too small of a word to use.
Yes, again, reminiscent of the 2015/2016 drafts ......out of which a couple of good players came: Schobert, Duke Johnson, Higgins. But overall....disappointing is too small of a word to use.
The mid round picks that you've listed weren't the issues in those drafts. It was BADLY missing on the obvious picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds that cost this roster.
-
I’m hoping for Kittle 2.0 but I’ll settle for Kittle Lite
Reminds me a little of Gary Barnidge
Nfl had his comp as George Kittle. Maybe somewhat similar in the passing game but Kittle was a already a proven blocker when he came in the league. This guy is the opposite and a complete enigma as he was never asked to do it really
-
There goes Mcfarland to the Steelers.
Ouch.
-
Yes, again, reminiscent of the 2015/2016 drafts ......out of which a couple of good players came: Schobert, Duke Johnson, Higgins. But overall....disappointing is too small of a word to use.
The mid round picks that you've listed weren't the issues in those drafts. It was BADLY missing on the obvious picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds that cost this roster.
-
pff had him ranked pretty high then? I'm assuming we're going really analytical if that's the case. Did they have Phillips over Harrison?
I didn't check, but would be willing to bet money they did.
Strange.
You'd think catching the ball consistently would be something that would be important for receivers.
I didn't say I don't break from the crowd unless I see better. ? This is a high upside pick. Downside, you might get , as Tour said - Devalve 2.0
I didn't say I don't break from the crowd unless I see better. ? This is a high upside pick. Downside, you might get , as Tour said - Devalve 2.0
Well... I was (Edit) not stating it as a negative... just as a body type, game type Comparable.
The mid round picks that you've listed weren't the issues in those drafts. It was BADLY missing on the obvious picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds that cost this roster.
There you go... stating facts again... typical tia...
-
-
I'm on the fence about it. Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.
Something I've always felt PFF ignores.
I'm on the fence about it. Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.
Something I've always felt PFF ignores.
I work at FAU, Harrison is a really humble dude. A couple of things I’d say:
he was the man on offense, and our QB play was well below average. The lane train made a bad call on the starter imo. He’s a great instinct dude but needs to get better in line blocking. A lot of those balls he dropped were wounded ducks.
-
Why ouch? They were going to make some kind of a pick. And they needed a RB. They got a 4th round guy. He ain't like considered the next John Henry Johnson, is he?
I think he's going to be a quality NFL back. And the last thing I want is my arch-rival drafting good players.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
