2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7
-
I'm on the fence about it. Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.
Something I've always felt PFF ignores.
I'm on the fence about it. Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.
Something I've always felt PFF ignores.
I work at FAU, Harrison is a really humble dude. A couple of things I’d say:
he was the man on offense, and our QB play was well below average. The lane train made a bad call on the starter imo. He’s a great instinct dude but needs to get better in line blocking. A lot of those balls he dropped were wounded ducks.
-
Why ouch? They were going to make some kind of a pick. And they needed a RB. They got a 4th round guy. He ain't like considered the next John Henry Johnson, is he?
I think he's going to be a quality NFL back. And the last thing I want is my arch-rival drafting good players.
-
-
I didn't say I don't break from the crowd unless I see better. ? This is a high upside pick. Downside, you might get , as Tour said - Devalve 2.0
Well... I was (Edit) not stating it as a negative... just as a body type, game type Comparable.
The mid round picks that you've listed weren't the issues in those drafts. It was BADLY missing on the obvious picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds that cost this roster.
There you go... stating facts again... typical tia...
-
I'm on the fence about it. Watching some of him now - his drop percentage on catchable targets is really bad.
Something I've always felt PFF ignores.
I work at FAU, Harrison is a really humble dude. A couple of things I’d say:
he was the man on offense, and our QB play was well below average. The lane train made a bad call on the starter imo. He’s a great instinct dude but needs to get better in line blocking. A lot of those balls he dropped were wounded ducks.
I work at FAU, Harrison is a really humble dude. A couple of things I’d say:
he was the man on offense, and our QB play was well below average. The lane train made a bad call on the starter imo. He’s a great instinct dude but needs to get better in line blocking. A lot of those balls he dropped were wounded ducks.
That is refreshing to hear and comforting in a way. The kid has physical potential and his size creates problems with most any linebacker or DB. If the catching improves with the improved passing (naturally should) then it's a home run pick.
-
Why ouch? They were going to make some kind of a pick. And they needed a RB. They got a 4th round guy. He ain't like considered the next John Henry Johnson, is he?
I think he's going to be a quality NFL back. And the last thing I want is my arch-rival drafting good players.
-
I didn't say I don't break from the crowd unless I see better. ? This is a high upside pick. Downside, you might get , as Tour said - Devalve 2.0
Well... I was (Edit) not stating it as a negative... just as a body type, game type Comparable.
The mid round picks that you've listed weren't the issues in those drafts. It was BADLY missing on the obvious picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds that cost this roster.
There you go... stating facts again... typical tia...
-
Why ouch? They were going to make some kind of a pick. And they needed a RB. They got a 4th round guy. He ain't like considered the next John Henry Johnson, is he?
I think he's going to be a quality NFL back. And the last thing I want is my arch-rival drafting good players.
-
DJ Wonnum off the board shortly after we made our pick.
Sucks, that was another edge I was looking at top of the 5th round.
-
Well...maybe. Maybe he will just be a 4th round RB.
Sucky thing about the modern NFL de-valuing quality runners... they end up dropping to the 3rd and 4th rounds.
So the 2020 4th round RB is usually a pretty decent baller.
-
Don’t we still need an interior lineman?
-
Don’t we still need an interior lineman?
Don’t we still need an interior lineman?
Bravvion Roy - 6th round ?
edit: Sorry, you meant IOL.
Muti... *eye twitch*
-
Time for grandson's 12th birthday party/dinner. Later. Pick well in the 5th.?
Have fun..
(Can't grandpa hide a TV/computer in the corner?)
-
Well...maybe. Maybe he will just be a 4th round RB.
Sucky thing about the modern NFL de-valuing quality runners... they end up dropping to the 3rd and 4th rounds.
So the 2020 4th round RB is usually a pretty decent baller.
Sucky thing about the modern NFL de-valuing quality runners... they end up dropping to the 3rd and 4th rounds.
So the 2020 4th round RB is usually a pretty decent baller.
Well, they have Conner......good Runner, injury issues. And they also drafted a guy in round 4 last year.....can't recall the name. Snell? They also have Jaylen Samuels. How does this guy fit in.....and who is the odd man out?.
-
I'm far more worried about the Ravens than Steelers. I see the Steelers in denial. They think they can compete for a title still but that window has closed, and their drafting style is a bit out-dated, imo. But that doesn't mean they still can't recognize good defensive players. But they didn't improve their receivers this draft that much at all and when, not if, Ben goes down, they have Rudolph backing him up.
-
Don’t we still need an interior lineman?
Don’t we still need an interior lineman?
I think so. But, I think we only have 2 more picks here today.
-
Who the fuck is this twang-singing clown on my screen?
Is this what passes for Country music now-a-days?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
