Donovan Peoples-Jones
-
Don't mind this pick. Has all the tools to be a contributor. Great vertical and fights for the ball at the highpoint. Had a couple 50/50 passes he came down with vs The Bucks that were just impressive. I'm good with it.
Are you confusing him with Nico Collins?
I liked Nico but he stayed in school.
DJP had the crucial drop in the end zone.
Are you confusing him with Nico Collins?
I liked Nico but he stayed in school.
DJP had the crucial drop in the end zone.
I think you're right....? I'll have to double check.
I was a $200 bar tab type hammered that day.
-
-
Well everything I see says he is a project and a potential high reward one at that
Just the sort of flier you take in the 6th round, now let’s hope he works out
-
Well everything I see says he is a project and a potential high reward one at that
Just the sort of flier you take in the 6th round, now let’s hope he works out
Well everything I see says he is a project and a potential high reward one at that
Just the sort of flier you take in the 6th round, now let’s hope he works out
And, if he don't, maybe the two WRs we pick up as UDFAs will. Little risk.
-
Are you confusing him with Nico Collins?
I liked Nico but he stayed in school.
DJP had the crucial drop in the end zone.
I think you're right....? I'll have to double check.
I was a $200 bar tab type hammered that day.
-
Are you confusing him with Ronnie Bell?
Nico had a great game against OSU in 18. I recall a great 50/50 ball near or at the goalline. They contained him in 19 because Okudah and safety help and just an overall concerted effort to shut him down.
Id love to snag him in 21
Nico had a great game against OSU in 18. I recall a great 50/50 ball near or at the goalline. They contained him in 19 because Okudah and safety help and just an overall concerted effort to shut him down.
Id love to snag him in 21
No you said DPJ had a "crucial drop in the endzone". The big endzone drop last year was Ronnie Bell at the end of the PSU game.
And yes, Nico should tear it up next year. Second year of Gattis's offense should help a lot.
-
Nico had a great game against OSU in 18. I recall a great 50/50 ball near or at the goalline. They contained him in 19 because Okudah and safety help and just an overall concerted effort to shut him down.
Id love to snag him in 21
No you said DPJ had a "crucial drop in the endzone". The big endzone drop last year was Ronnie Bell at the end of the PSU game.
And yes, Nico should tear it up next year. Second year of Gattis's offense should help a lot.
No you said DPJ had a "crucial drop in the endzone". The big endzone drop last year was Ronnie Bell at the end of the PSU game.
And yes, Nico should tear it up next year. Second year of Gattis's offense should help a lot.
Nope
-
An awful lot of feelings in this thread for a WR who never had a 100-yard receiving game in all of college. Looks like a camp casualty to me.
He has trouble catching the ball and makes up for that by not being able to get open.
Or, as nfl.com casually describes, "Play speed is very gradual and non-threatening."
-
No you said DPJ had a "crucial drop in the endzone". The big endzone drop last year was Ronnie Bell at the end of the PSU game.
And yes, Nico should tear it up next year. Second year of Gattis's offense should help a lot.
Nope
Nope
Oh, yeah, he had one OSU DB in his pocket and another hit him from the front as we tried to catch it.
I mean, yes, its technically a drop, but it was good defense too.
-
An awful lot of feelings in this thread for a WR who never had a 100-yard receiving game in all of college. Looks like a camp casualty to me.
He has trouble catching the ball and makes up for that by not being able to get open.
Or, as nfl.com casually describes, "Play speed is very gradual and non-threatening."
An awful lot of feelings in this thread for a WR who never had a 100-yard receiving game in all of college. Looks like a camp casualty to me
Oh, he will compete with Tywan Taylor, Ratley, Hodge, Montgomery etc. for a backup job...and whomever they sign as UDFA
-
-
Has kick returner experience also. Could compete in that role.
-
Has kick returner experience also. Could compete in that role.
Has kick returner experience also. Could compete in that role.
More of a punt returner but yes, he returned kicks too.
-
-
Solid 6th round pick
-
I like how there always have to be multiple OSU questions, Braylon, etc
-
Has kick returner experience also. Could compete in that role.
More of a punt returner but yes, he returned kicks too.
More of a punt returner but yes, he returned kicks too.
Well, we can use that.
-
More of a punt returner but yes, he returned kicks too.
Well, we can use that.
Well, we can use that.
What about Natson?
-
Two pages on this guy and just the one on our first round pick ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

