Donovan Peoples-Jones
-
Again, insufferable lol.
Did you have a career in law like I thought someone said? If so that would make perfect sense
Again, insufferable lol.
But per your wish, you can continue to suffer.
Did you have a career in law like I thought someone said? If so that would make perfect sense
What makes sense is that you have yet to grow the fuck up. So worried over this......trying to pretend you are too cool for school over it. You aren't. You are just being a baby. So try a little maturity first.....and maturity is NOT pretending that certain things you may have said or done when you are young are now to gauche for you. That is just disingenuous. Weak/lame/gay.
-
I think one point that might be getting missed here re: baseball is the assumption that everyone watching a sport wants to be glued to their seat with excitement for the whole game. Fuck all that. The ebb and flow and relative relaxed nature of baseball is one of the things l enjoy about it.
The ebb and flow and relative relaxed nature of baseball is one of the things l enjoy about it.
I hear ya. It's great to take a nap with the ball game on. You're only aroused when the crowd and announcers get excited....the rest of the time you can snooze.
-
The ebb and flow and relative relaxed nature of baseball is one of the things l enjoy about it.
I hear ya. It's great to take a nap with the ball game on. You're only aroused when the crowd and announcers get excited....the rest of the time you can snooze.
-
Again, insufferable lol.
But per your wish, you can continue to suffer.
Did you have a career in law like I thought someone said? If so that would make perfect sense
What makes sense is that you have yet to grow the fuck up. So worried over this......trying to pretend you are too cool for school over it. You aren't. You are just being a baby. So try a little maturity first.....and maturity is NOT pretending that certain things you may have said or done when you are young are now to gauche for you. That is just disingenuous. Weak/lame/gay.
What makes sense is that you have yet to grow the fuck up. So worried over this......trying to pretend you are too cool for school over it. You aren't. You are just being a baby. So try a little maturity first.....and maturity is NOT pretending that certain things you may have said or done when you are young are now to gauche for you. That is just disingenuous. Weak/lame/gay.
You have to be a lawyer because now you're defending your use of gay as a derogatory term by attacking me for not using it lol
-
I think one point that might be getting missed here re: baseball is the assumption that everyone watching a sport wants to be glued to their seat with excitement for the whole game. Fuck all that. The ebb and flow and relative relaxed nature of baseball is one of the things l enjoy about it.
True. In the Indians games I'm been to it seems like most fans there are doing something besides watching the game.
I'm used to, and prefer, non stop standing and cheering in a student section for 3+ hours completely engaged in what's going on.
TI'm used to, and prefer, non stop standing and cheering in a student section for 3+ hours completely engaged in what's going on.
I did not know you were an Aggie...
-
What makes sense is that you have yet to grow the fuck up. So worried over this......trying to pretend you are too cool for school over it. You aren't. You are just being a baby. So try a little maturity first.....and maturity is NOT pretending that certain things you may have said or done when you are young are now to gauche for you. That is just disingenuous. Weak/lame/gay.
You have to be a lawyer because now you're defending your use of gay as a derogatory term by attacking me for not using it lol
You have to be a lawyer because now you're defending your use of gay as a derogatory term by attacking me for not using it lol
If you want to think that gay (as in weak/lame) is a derogatory term to be applied to you I won't burst your bubble. But that is not the primary derogatory term that can be applied to you: Phony, immature, fatuous, jejune. Each a more apt term.
-
I can't buy a custom Peoples-Jones jersey because his last name is too long for the "Name" field on the shop site!
-
Hey, if baseball can get people aroused I understand why it's popular among the older folk
Just gotta get Mrs. Wife to watch.
-
I can't buy a custom Peoples-Jones jersey because his last name is too long for the "Name" field on the shop site!
I can't buy a custom Peoples-Jones jersey because his last name is too long for the "Name" field on the shop site!
Peppers isn’t long and his jersey is on sale
-
I can't buy a custom Peoples-Jones jersey because his last name is too long for the "Name" field on the shop site!
I can't buy a custom Peoples-Jones jersey because his last name is too long for the "Name" field on the shop site!
Then just go with Peeps. That will fit.
-
I can't buy a custom Peoples-Jones jersey because his last name is too long for the "Name" field on the shop site!
I can't buy a custom Peoples-Jones jersey because his last name is too long for the "Name" field on the shop site!
What about "Peeps-Jones"?
-
I think one point that might be getting missed here re: baseball is the assumption that everyone watching a sport wants to be glued to their seat with excitement for the whole game. Fuck all that. The ebb and flow and relative relaxed nature of baseball is one of the things l enjoy about it.
True. In the Indians games I'm been to it seems like most fans there are doing something besides watching the game.
I'm used to, and prefer, non stop standing and cheering in a student section for 3+ hours completely engaged in what's going on.
I'm used to, and prefer, non stop standing and cheering in a student section for 3+ hours completely engaged in what's going on.
What specific soccer game did this occur?
-
Recent article on Peeps-Jones. Urban Meyer thinks highly of him.
-
I'm used to, and prefer, non stop standing and cheering in a student section for 3+ hours completely engaged in what's going on.
What specific soccer game did this occur?
What specific soccer game did this occur?
Well, some of the Michigan soccer games I went to
But, again, I wasn't comparing baseball to soccer. I was providing data to show baseball's decline
-
-
Damn you're insufferable. What is/was your occupation again?
And yeah, we did. And most people have also completely grown out of it. It's weird to see an elderly person not only adopt the terminology and then stick with it in 2020.
Lets put it this way....maybe you have outgrown the language....but you have not outgrown the actualness of what it means. You and your arguments and the game that you like that bores most people are still lame/weak/gay. Of course, in my generation we too had words that stood in for weak and lame. I doubt you would comprehend them however.
maybe you have outgrown the language....but you have not outgrown the actualness of what it means
He's saying he matured. You know, like a human.
You allowed his statement that he matured.. and then asserted that you possess secret knowledge to claim that he didn't "really" mature.
See, here's the thing: The fact that he doesn't use it..... IS the maturity. The measure is the outward action, NOT something internal. Being a part of a community is defined by your actions.
Hopefully unintentionally, but it's actually a red herring argument to introduce the notion of someone's "true" self.. even that concept asserts as fact the notion that people never change, which is something I'd never allow.
-
maybe you have outgrown the language....but you have not outgrown the actualness of what it means
He's saying he matured. You know, like a human.
You allowed his statement that he matured.. and then asserted that you possess secret knowledge to claim that he didn't "really" mature.
See, here's the thing: The fact that he doesn't use it..... IS the maturity. The measure is the outward action, NOT something internal. Being a part of a community is defined by your actions.
Hopefully unintentionally, but it's actually a red herring argument to introduce the notion of someone's "true" self.. even that concept asserts as fact the notion that people never change, which is something I'd never allow.
He's saying he matured. You know, like a human.
You allowed his statement that he matured.. and then asserted that you possess secret knowledge to claim that he didn't "really" mature.
I allowed that he has gotten older, not matured. We all get older every day.
See, here's the thing: The fact that he doesn't use it..... IS the maturity. The measure is the outward action, NOT something internal. Being a part of a community is defined by your actions.
I say that claiming that he no longer uses such terms is only the pretense of maturity. It is a facade. Like I said, an attempt to be "too cool" to use that term. A truly mature person would not have to present such a facade. A mature person is secure in his maturity such that when/if he uses those terms it is a showing that external judgments upon him for said use do not phase him. I can certainly us any term that I may have used at any time in my life...or at any time in history, and there would still be no question about my maturity. I have no need at pretense at "coolness". Right On, Brother? Groovy. It might be hip to be square, but it ain't hip to pretend to be square.
Hopefully unintentionally, but it's actually a red herring argument to introduce the notion of someone's "true" self.. even that concept asserts as fact the notion that people never change, which is something I'd never allow.
Well, I think certainly people can be entrenched in some of their thinking, but I would never allow that someone cannot make changes in their attitudes and thinking here or there.
One pertinent example: When he was with FMU we Browns/Buckeye fans wouldn't give a damn for the whole state of Donovan Peoples-Jones; but not that he is a Cleveland Brown....he is fully welcome into the fold of the loving arms of Cleveland Browns fans. While, as a 6th rounder, there may be no expectation of great success, as now a Brown, there is great hopefulness thereof.
-
He's saying he matured. You know, like a human.
You allowed his statement that he matured.. and then asserted that you possess secret knowledge to claim that he didn't "really" mature.
I allowed that he has gotten older, not matured. We all get older every day.
See, here's the thing: The fact that he doesn't use it..... IS the maturity. The measure is the outward action, NOT something internal. Being a part of a community is defined by your actions.
I say that claiming that he no longer uses such terms is only the pretense of maturity. It is a facade. Like I said, an attempt to be "too cool" to use that term. A truly mature person would not have to present such a facade. A mature person is secure in his maturity such that when/if he uses those terms it is a showing that external judgments upon him for said use do not phase him. I can certainly us any term that I may have used at any time in my life...or at any time in history, and there would still be no question about my maturity. I have no need at pretense at "coolness". Right On, Brother? Groovy. It might be hip to be square, but it ain't hip to pretend to be square.
Hopefully unintentionally, but it's actually a red herring argument to introduce the notion of someone's "true" self.. even that concept asserts as fact the notion that people never change, which is something I'd never allow.
Well, I think certainly people can be entrenched in some of their thinking, but I would never allow that someone cannot make changes in their attitudes and thinking here or there.
One pertinent example: When he was with FMU we Browns/Buckeye fans wouldn't give a damn for the whole state of Donovan Peoples-Jones; but not that he is a Cleveland Brown....he is fully welcome into the fold of the loving arms of Cleveland Browns fans. While, as a 6th rounder, there may be no expectation of great success, as now a Brown, there is great hopefulness thereof.
claiming that he no longer uses such terms is only the pretense of maturity. It is a facade.
Prove it..
it ain't hip to pretend to be square
You're not supporting an assertion that he's exhibiting a facade.. by repeating the assertion.
A truly mature person would not have to present such a facade.
First, you haven't shown in any way that anything is a facade.. second, you're better than attempting to define something by stating what you think it's not.
No picket fences here.. and for the love of God, ix-nay on strawmen.
-
claiming that he no longer uses such terms is only the pretense of maturity. It is a facade.
Prove it..
it ain't hip to pretend to be square
You're not supporting an assertion that he's exhibiting a facade.. by repeating the assertion.
A truly mature person would not have to present such a facade.
First, you haven't shown in any way that anything is a facade.. second, you're better than attempting to define something by stating what you think it's not.
No picket fences here.. and for the love of God, ix-nay on strawmen.
Prove it..
You're not supporting an assertion that he's exhibiting a facade.. by repeating the assertion.
First, you haven't shown in any way that anything is a facade.. second, you're better than attempting to define something by stating what you think it's not.
(any scientist can tell you that that is a very common method of leading to knowledge and understanding: knowing what something is not)
No picket fences here.. and for the love of God, ix-nay on strawmen.
It is all inherent. To quote a philosopher: I can merely shine a light, I cannot open your eyes to see.
-
Prove it..
You're not supporting an assertion that he's exhibiting a facade.. by repeating the assertion.
First, you haven't shown in any way that anything is a facade.. second, you're better than attempting to define something by stating what you think it's not.
(any scientist can tell you that that is a very common method of leading to knowledge and understanding: knowing what something is not)
No picket fences here.. and for the love of God, ix-nay on strawmen.
It is all inherent. To quote a philosopher: I can merely shine a light, I cannot open your eyes to see.
It is all inherent. To quote a philosopher: I can merely shine a light, I cannot open your eyes to see.
You need to go over to the polyboard then. They can't even read Braille yet.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login