Andrew Berry
-
-
to be fair those posters were idiots
You apologize to TxAg IMMeDIATELY!
-
Take a bow sir......brilliant draft.....hope he is in Cleveland for many years
ehhhhhh... gonna need a few more details there d15...
Draft looked "aight" to me... with solid pick in Wills atop it and some nice Day 3 picks, but Day 2 and Bryant come with question marks
Also like a few of the UDFAs we've signed.... especially Brown, Herrien and Davidson.
Plus feel he did well in the FA market.
I will say that the picks look to me to be tailored to the kind of team that I think Stef and Woods want to build. However, because we don't have an established identity as yet, I don't know that for sure. If it is true tho... then Jimmah finally has the alignment he's been seeking.
-
Puff, puff, pass.
cynicism is lazy
-
Take a bow sir......brilliant draft.....hope he is in Cleveland for many years
At ease.
Brilliant isn't a label I would use. A pragmatic draft, would be more like it. Didn't over think, took positions of need intersecting with production and potential.
It's a solid start. And I'll leave it at that.
-
Take a bow sir......brilliant draft.....hope he is in Cleveland for many years
ehhhhhh... gonna need a few more details there d15...
Draft looked "aight" to me... with solid pick in Wills atop it and some nice Day 3 picks, but Day 2 and Bryant come with question marks
Also like a few of the UDFAs we've signed.... especially Brown, Herrien and Davidson.
Plus feel he did well in the FA market.
I will say that the picks look to me to be tailored to the kind of team that I think Stef and Woods want to build. However, because we don't have an established identity as yet, I don't know that for sure. If it is true tho... then Jimmah finally has the alignment he's been seeking.
ehhhhhh... gonna need a few more details there d15...
Draft looked "aight" to me... with solid pick in Wills atop it and some nice Day 3 picks, but Day 2 and Bryant come with question marks
Also like a few of the UDFAs we've signed.... especially Brown, Herrien and Davidson.
Plus feel he did well in the FA market.
I will say that the picks look to me to be tailored to the kind of team that I think Stef and Woods want to build. However, because we don't have an established identity as yet, I don't know that for sure. If it is true tho... then Jimmah finally has the alignment he's been seeking.
Yeah, too many picks that were, honestly, kind of head-scratchers. Picks where superior talent seemingly was passed on for "eh" players.
To be fair, I would have had an issue with someone saying that this draft was horrible too.
-
I guess the easy guy to blame in this case is the Ownership...How many guys here could take Berry's job over with a former scouting staff,new HC's & did not take the job till around the Senior Bowl? and adding in effects of cov19
I'd call this staff "Haslam's Hero's" if we still found some good draft pieces...
and I think they did..
-
I think part of the reason why fans are on board(no pun intended) with this draft is because our team is almost complete.
We had a pretty good understanding of what the team needs were, as fans, and those needs seemed to be filled in. With quality prospects... -
I think part of the reason why fans are on board(no pun intended) with this draft is because our team is almost complete.
We had a pretty good understanding of what the team needs were, as fans, and those needs seemed to be filled in. With quality prospects...I think part of the reason why fans are on board(no pun intended) with this draft is because our team is almost complete.
We had a pretty good understanding of what the team needs were as fans, and those needs seemed to be filled in. With quality prospects...Exactly - the list is far shorter ... it seems these Browns had a very consistent smarter approach to the kind of people they were drafting, not just combine stars.
-
-
Puff, puff, pass.
It looks good on paper its not like he drafted Justin Gilbert or Johnny Maziel. Some starters, some depth, possibly an all-pro, or a bust or 2. Even if he bats .300 beside Dorsey his much better then the rest of dimwits we had. He addressed most of our needs and lets hope for the best. Stay safe brother.
-
Well same "some" at least got Garrett right.?
Yep! We agreed on both of those guys, didn't we Bill?

Mike
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login