Post Draft Presser Time... Stef and Berry....
-
I actually prefer this type of press conference, you can actually hear the questions fully unlike in a live pc.
I'll be curious if some aspects of this unique draft process will be incorporated into future, "normal" drafts?
-
I actually prefer this type of press conference, you can actually hear the questions fully unlike in a live pc.
I'll be curious if some aspects of this unique draft process will be incorporated into future, "normal" drafts?
I'll be curious if some aspects of this unique draft process will be incorporated into future, "normal" drafts?
Roger said as much in a post-draft interview with Wingo. He talked about aspects of this imposed process that they "stumbled upon" that it was clear folks liked.
The post Pressers? No idea... but that did work well yesterday.
Did you hear the subtle little "premise of your question is wrong" dig concerning the new CBA that Berry sent Grossi's way? It's at the 5:15 mark...
-
I'll be curious if some aspects of this unique draft process will be incorporated into future, "normal" drafts?
Roger said as much in a post-draft interview with Wingo. He talked about aspects of this imposed process that they "stumbled upon" that it was clear folks liked.
The post Pressers? No idea... but that did work well yesterday.
Did you hear the subtle little "premise of your question is wrong" dig concerning the new CBA that Berry sent Grossi's way? It's at the 5:15 mark...
Roger said as much in a post-draft interview with Wingo. He talked about aspects of this imposed process that they "stumbled upon" that it was clear folks liked.
The post Pressers? No idea... but that did work well yesterday.
Did you hear the subtle little "premise of your question is wrong" dig concerning the new CBA that Berry sent Grossi's way? It's at the 5:15 mark...
They were talking about the ability of working at home in the future, and how this might be beneficial for scouts, coaches, etc... that this situation has shown that it is possible to get work done AND have some family time... I've always thought the idea that coaches have to spend 16-18 hours a day at the facility as nonsense. It's fucking football, people.
I did catch the Grossi/Berry interaction. I know I'm in the vast minority, but I am not a Tony Grossi hater.
-
"Hmmm, "cultural non-negotiables". Makes me wonder if the pick of Phillips over Harrison had this as the deciding factor. Did they pick up something that differentiated in the interviews or in the background checks?
-
"Hmmm, "cultural non-negotiables". Makes me wonder if the pick of Phillips over Harrison had this as the deciding factor. Did they pick up something that differentiated in the interviews or in the background checks?
"Hmmm, "cultural non-negotiables". Makes me wonder if the pick of Phillips over Harrison had this as the deciding factor. Did they pick up something that differentiated in the interviews or in the background checks?
Doubt it... I'd lay it off to Phillips' tackling percentage and possible "upside".
Plus if you look at tape of both, doesn't it seem like Phillips plays faster? Still looking and need to do some twin-tab, side-by-side, A-B viewing, but my memory leans that way. May be what's around them tho... although I always felt that this Buckeye team was damn fast as a unit.
tia?
-
"Hmmm, "cultural non-negotiables". Makes me wonder if the pick of Phillips over Harrison had this as the deciding factor. Did they pick up something that differentiated in the interviews or in the background checks?
Doubt it... I'd lay it off to Phillips' tackling percentage and possible "upside".
Plus if you look at tape of both, doesn't it seem like Phillips plays faster? Still looking and need to do some twin-tab, side-by-side, A-B viewing, but my memory leans that way. May be what's around them tho... although I always felt that this Buckeye team was damn fast as a unit.
tia?
Doubt it... I'd lay it off to Phillips' tackling percentage and possible "upside".
Plus if you look at tape of both, doesn't it seem like Phillips plays faster? Still looking and need to do some twin-tab, side-by-side, A-B viewing, but my memory leans that way. May be what's around them tho... although I always felt that this Buckeye team was damn fast as a unit.
tia?
I did not see enough OSU games here to compare, but as I said elsewhere, this was the best LSU defensive unit I had ever seen. That was really evident when all hands were on board in the NC game. Team speed and team tackling in numbers combined with quick finding of the ball was sometimes just plain awesome. It was hard for the ball carrier to elude one without 3 or 4 others already taking aim. It's one of the reasons I'm happy to have a pair of good ones together again. They know how to play in combination already and can bring that concept to our whole defense. We have the talent to play that way now IMO.
Speaking of which did you see Madubuike and Mack are back together again as DTs with the Ravens? Plus they got both of my superfleas in Duvernay and Proche. Add in Queen, Harrison and Dobbins and they are instantly a very much improved team on paper.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login