Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. This is how desperately woodpecker types crave unlimited control and power

This is how desperately woodpecker types crave unlimited control and power

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
9 Posts 3 Posters 182 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
    • 64k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://www.theblaze.com/news/muslim-call-to-prayer-will-be-blasted-over-this-major-us-city-five-times-per-day-during-ramadan

    what happened to their twisted "separation of church and state" ?

    https://www.theblaze.com/news/de-blasio-nyc-meals-muslims-ramadan

    ah. Christian, Buddhist, Jewish folks, etc don't have a culture of demanding control over

    everything and everyone.

       But radical Muslims do. so... what is the point of all this?

    I'll go start my cowboy coffee.....

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Gorka GorkaG Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In Week One Done One Month Later Very Popular
      • 4k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka
      #2

      Not a peep from our Christian bashing friends.

      To have speakers placed throughout a major city for a call to prayer 5 times a day is quite disturbing.

      At least I'm not forced to look at a Nativity scene on public property, but I got to listen to this shit 5 times a day, every day for a month?

      Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest!
      Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest!
      I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah.
      I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah.
      I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
      I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
      Hurry to prayer, hurry to prayer.
      Hurry to salvation, hurry to salvation.

      LogicIsForSquaresL 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
        #3

        It's really tough to explain, tougher to defend. Just really slap in the face anti-American crap.

        Play up to dictators, communists, and criminals/radical Islamists.

        Just... really destructive.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • GorkaG Gorka

          Not a peep from our Christian bashing friends.

          To have speakers placed throughout a major city for a call to prayer 5 times a day is quite disturbing.

          At least I'm not forced to look at a Nativity scene on public property, but I got to listen to this shit 5 times a day, every day for a month?

          Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest!
          Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest!
          I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah.
          I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah.
          I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
          I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
          Hurry to prayer, hurry to prayer.
          Hurry to salvation, hurry to salvation.

          LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 10k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @gorka said:

          Not a peep from our Christian bashing friends.

          To have speakers placed throughout a major city for a call to prayer 5 times a day is quite disturbing.

          At least I'm not forced to look at a Nativity scene on public property, but I got to listen to this shit 5 times a day, every day for a month?

          Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest!
          Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest!
          I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah.
          I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah.
          I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
          I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
          Hurry to prayer, hurry to prayer.
          Hurry to salvation, hurry to salvation.

          This is stupid too and hollow head horse shit. There you go. 

          C GorkaG 2 Replies Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares

            @gorka said:

            Not a peep from our Christian bashing friends.

            To have speakers placed throughout a major city for a call to prayer 5 times a day is quite disturbing.

            At least I'm not forced to look at a Nativity scene on public property, but I got to listen to this shit 5 times a day, every day for a month?

            Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest!
            Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest!
            I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah.
            I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah.
            I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
            I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
            Hurry to prayer, hurry to prayer.
            Hurry to salvation, hurry to salvation.

            This is stupid too and hollow head horse shit. There you go. 

            calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
            • 64k Posts
            • 8k Reputation
            C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @logicisforsquares said:

            This is stupid too and hollow head horse shit. There you go. 

            Dont-be-Rude-Meme.jpg

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares

              @gorka said:

              Not a peep from our Christian bashing friends.

              To have speakers placed throughout a major city for a call to prayer 5 times a day is quite disturbing.

              At least I'm not forced to look at a Nativity scene on public property, but I got to listen to this shit 5 times a day, every day for a month?

              Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest!
              Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest!
              I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah.
              I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah.
              I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
              I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
              Hurry to prayer, hurry to prayer.
              Hurry to salvation, hurry to salvation.

              This is stupid too and hollow head horse shit. There you go. 

              Gorka GorkaG Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In Week One Done One Month Later Very Popular
              • 4k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka
              #6

              @logicisforsquares said:

              This is stupid too and hollow head horse shit. There you go. 

              Haha, cats out of the bag! You really are a lib.

              LogicIsForSquaresL 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • GorkaG Gorka

                @logicisforsquares said:

                This is stupid too and hollow head horse shit. There you go. 

                Haha, cats out of the bag! You really are a lib.

                LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 10k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @gorka said:

                Haha, cats out of the bag! You really are a lib.

                Nah I shit on all the sky wizard worshippers so gonna stay consistent. Libertarian yeah.

                C 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares

                  @gorka said:

                  Haha, cats out of the bag! You really are a lib.

                  Nah I shit on all the sky wizard worshippers so gonna stay consistent. Libertarian yeah.

                  calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                  • 64k Posts
                  • 8k Reputation
                  C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @logicisforsquares said:

                  Nah I shit on all the sky wizard worshippers so gonna stay consistent. Libertarian yeah.

                  wait... you crap on who?... so that means your a libertarian because?

                  I've come to figure you are a woodpecker supporter. Antagonistic to the end. something like that.

                  LogicIsForSquaresL 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • C calfoxwc

                    @logicisforsquares said:

                    Nah I shit on all the sky wizard worshippers so gonna stay consistent. Libertarian yeah.

                    wait... you crap on who?... so that means your a libertarian because?

                    I've come to figure you are a woodpecker supporter. Antagonistic to the end. something like that.

                    LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 10k Posts
                    • 2k Reputation
                    LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @calfoxwc said:

                    wait... you crap on who?... so that means your a libertarian because?

                    I've come to figure you are a woodpecker supporter. Antagonistic to the end. something like that.

                    Gorka was tossing around lib as if thinking religion is silly is a political issue. 

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    Theme
                    • System
                    • Light
                    • Dark
                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Forums
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Donate