Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. FANTASY TEAM

FANTASY TEAM

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
8 Posts 5 Posters 416 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BrownsfaninPa BrownsfaninPaB
    • 234 Posts
    • 60 Reputation
    BrownsfaninPaB BrownsfaninPa wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Ok, here is an off topic, but just interested in hearing if you ever have thought of your own fantasy team? As for me, my team colors would be Brown, Gold, and White. I like the New Orleans Saints uniforms, so I look at their uniforms and would change the black to brown. As for a team name, i'm thinking of the American indian theme as maybe, the apache's, or worriors, or something with gambling like the 4 Ace's, or a western theme, such as the Lawmen. I already have a logo design for the LAWMEN team. My team helmet would be gold with 2 brown stripes and  one white stripe, and a brown facemask.. A team logo of both sides of the helmet. Home jersey would be all brown with thin gold , and white sleeve stripes, and white numbers trimmed in gold. 2 home pants variations. Gold pants with a wide brown stripe, and a white pants with 2 brown stripes with one gold stripe. Away jersey would be white with brown numbers trimmed in gold, thin brown and gold sleeve stripes. The away pants are the same as the other pant variation. I know this may be way out there but it looks good in my thoughts.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #2

      My fantasies are a bit more prurient than that.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 15k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I remember reading something once about if the Browns name and colors had gone to Baltimore that the expansion football team in Cleveland would have been known as the "Bulldogs". I imagined them being a dark red/burgundy and grey. The uniforms would be somewhat similar to the Raiders, but with burgundy jerseys and grey numbers. 

        The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

          I remember reading something once about if the Browns name and colors had gone to Baltimore that the expansion football team in Cleveland would have been known as the "Bulldogs". I imagined them being a dark red/burgundy and grey. The uniforms would be somewhat similar to the Raiders, but with burgundy jerseys and grey numbers. 

          The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
          • 57k Posts
          • 4k Reputation
          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @dutch-oven said:

          I remember reading something once about if the Browns name and colors had gone to Baltimore that the expansion football team in Cleveland would have been known as the "Bulldogs". I imagined them being a dark red/burgundy and grey. The uniforms would be somewhat similar to the Raiders, but with burgundy jerseys and grey numbers. 

          I know that was bandied about, given that the Bulldogs was the name of an historical team in NE Ohio  Canton/Cleveland Bulldogs, from the 20s.  I believe that color scheme was what that Bulldog team wore. 

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
            • 33k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Yeah I have a Canton bulldogs shirt from the NFL HoF. 

            I'd be ok with that. Get to keep dawg check

            Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
            Dutch OvenD 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 23k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              My fantasy team is full of spry young women who like old men.?‍♀️??‍♀️

              1 Reply Last reply
              😂
              Quote Reply
              • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                Yeah I have a Canton bulldogs shirt from the NFL HoF. 

                I'd be ok with that. Get to keep dawg check

                Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 15k Posts
                • 8k Reputation
                Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @mld-woody said:

                Yeah I have a Canton bulldogs shirt from the NFL HoF. 

                I'd be ok with that. Get to keep dawg check

                It would have made a ton of sense. 

                But I can't imagine how fucking salty we'd all be if there had been, and still was, a BALTIMORE BROWNS. 

                T 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

                  @mld-woody said:

                  Yeah I have a Canton bulldogs shirt from the NFL HoF. 

                  I'd be ok with that. Get to keep dawg check

                  It would have made a ton of sense. 

                  But I can't imagine how fucking salty we'd all be if there had been, and still was, a BALTIMORE BROWNS. 

                  TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 23k Posts
                  • 6k Reputation
                  T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @dutch-oven said:

                  But I can't imagine how fucking salty we'd all be if there had been, and still was, a BALTIMORE BROWNS. 

                  Well the way we've played powder puff football since the return at least the Cleveland Cleavages would have been available as a name. (.)(.)   ?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  Theme
                  • System
                  • Light
                  • Dark
                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Forums
                  • Recent
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Donate