No 5th year for Trubisky
-
Death, taxes and the Bears are unable to find a franchise QB... the three constants of life.
I mean, when your best QB since WWII is Jim McMahon, you gots problems.
-
I think this actually surprised a lot of people. I'm not one of them.
-
Garrett being the only 2017 top 5 pick being 5th year tendered
-
Garrett being the only 2017 top 5 pick being 5th year tendered
-
Maybe drafting a QB #2 overall with what... 15 college starts... isn't a sound idea.
-
Garrett being the only 2017 top 5 pick being 5th year tendered
Just read that...

He's bustola...He can go back to Mentor and get a job at Wal-mart..
Pretty sure that won't be necessary...

-
Maybe drafting a QB #2 overall with what... 15 college starts... isn't a sound idea.
Maybe drafting a QB #2 overall with what... 15 college starts... isn't a sound idea.
A gamble that could have gone either way. Helps to have talent around him.
-
Maybe drafting a QB #2 overall with what... 15 college starts... isn't a sound idea.
A gamble that could have gone either way. Helps to have talent around him.
A gamble that could have gone either way. Helps to have talent around him.
Sure... but the list of QBs taken that high, with that little college experience, who are forced to start from the get-go is most likely a short one.
For good reason.
-
Maybe drafting a QB #2 overall with what... 15 college starts... isn't a sound idea.
Maybe drafting a QB #2 overall with what... 15 college starts... isn't a sound idea.
I got the Christian Ponder/Blaine Gabbert vibe with Trubisky.
But I didn’t care for Mahomes either
-
Maybe drafting a QB #2 overall with what... 15 college starts... isn't a sound idea.
I got the Christian Ponder/Blaine Gabbert vibe with Trubisky.
But I didn’t care for Mahomes either
But I didn’t care for Mahomes either
I did not think much about Mahomes either until my nephew took me to see him beat the Broncos at Mile High in 2018. After that winning a Superbowl was not a real surprise. I still remember this one pass that was like a rocket going past the receiver and defender, hit the ground and continued on another 30 yards past the original 30-40 yds. Never seen an arm like that before. And even though that is thinner air, it was still damned impressive.
-
Maybe drafting a QB #2 overall with what... 15 college starts... isn't a sound idea.
Maybe drafting a QB #2 overall with what... 15 college starts... isn't a sound idea.
You mean, Kyler Murray?
-
Death, taxes and the Bears are unable to find a franchise QB... the three constants of life.
I mean, when your best QB since WWII is Jim McMahon, you gots problems.
Death, taxes and the Bears are unable to find a franchise QB... the three constants of life.
I mean, when your best QB since WWII is Jim McMahon, you gots problems.
And I'd like to disagree but I can't. They've had the worst run on QBs since.....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
