Come on Man!
-
A couple of thoughts. I'm not 100% sure that it matters if she's mentioned in the University of Delaware papers. Or if she isn't. If she is not that will be a false exoneration for Joe.
Second save for his glaring hypocrisy and the hypocrisy of the party that will still support hin, I'm not sure this disqualifies him for the office. he's now at the point however that he can't apologize and pass it off as a misunderstanding. The base of the party, regardless of which one, is probably less likely to care than the base of the opposing party.
third as I have mentioned often before men of power get away with a lot of stuff. I think all too many times women who are okay with a little hanky-panky and then suffer boats of buyer's remorse.
I stated enough times before that sexual harassment is only a valid complaint if the woman is punished in the workplace for making the claim or resisting the advances. Also if you switch the genders and it sounds stupid, it is stupid.
I'm guessing the folks on this board who went to war against judge Kavanaugh will be switching hats now.
WSS
-
A couple of thoughts. I'm not 100% sure that it matters if she's mentioned in the University of Delaware papers. Or if she isn't. If she is not that will be a false exoneration for Joe.
Second save for his glaring hypocrisy and the hypocrisy of the party that will still support hin, I'm not sure this disqualifies him for the office. he's now at the point however that he can't apologize and pass it off as a misunderstanding. The base of the party, regardless of which one, is probably less likely to care than the base of the opposing party.
third as I have mentioned often before men of power get away with a lot of stuff. I think all too many times women who are okay with a little hanky-panky and then suffer boats of buyer's remorse.
I stated enough times before that sexual harassment is only a valid complaint if the woman is punished in the workplace for making the claim or resisting the advances. Also if you switch the genders and it sounds stupid, it is stupid.
I'm guessing the folks on this board who went to war against judge Kavanaugh will be switching hats now.
WSS
A couple of thoughts. I'm not 100% sure that it matters if she's mentioned in the University of Delaware papers. Or if she isn't. If she is not that will be a false exoneration for Joe.
Second save for his glaring hypocrisy and the hypocrisy of the party that will still support hin, I'm not sure this disqualifies him for the office. he's now at the point however that he can't apologize and pass it off as a misunderstanding. The base of the party, regardless of which one, is probably less likely to care than the base of the opposing party.
third as I have mentioned often before men of power get away with a lot of stuff. I think all too many times women who are okay with a little hanky-panky and then suffer boats of buyer's remorse.
I stated enough times before that sexual harassment is only a valid complaint if the woman is punished in the workplace for making the claim or resisting the advances. Also if you switch the genders and it sounds stupid, it is stupid.
I'm guessing the folks on this board who went to war against judge Kavanaugh will be switching hats now.
WSS
She was demoted then fired.
-
-
A couple of thoughts. I'm not 100% sure that it matters if she's mentioned in the University of Delaware papers. Or if she isn't. If she is not that will be a false exoneration for Joe.
Second save for his glaring hypocrisy and the hypocrisy of the party that will still support hin, I'm not sure this disqualifies him for the office. he's now at the point however that he can't apologize and pass it off as a misunderstanding. The base of the party, regardless of which one, is probably less likely to care than the base of the opposing party.
third as I have mentioned often before men of power get away with a lot of stuff. I think all too many times women who are okay with a little hanky-panky and then suffer boats of buyer's remorse.
I stated enough times before that sexual harassment is only a valid complaint if the woman is punished in the workplace for making the claim or resisting the advances. Also if you switch the genders and it sounds stupid, it is stupid.
I'm guessing the folks on this board who went to war against judge Kavanaugh will be switching hats now.
WSS
She was demoted then fired.
-
Yes I know. Did it seem like I didn't?
WSS
Yes
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
