Skip to content

Quinn vs. Cassel

The Browns Board
17 12 1.5k
  • Cassel.

  • Cassel is going to fall flat on his face without the billy system around him and quinn has less then known talent to toss the rock too i say bq by a hair! 😉

  • TheJokersWILD said:

    Had some typos, fixed them for ya 😛

    What playoff experience? Pats missed them last year.

  • Cassel is already better then either one of our two QB's will ever be. Our Championship QB is out there somewhere, we just have to find him..............

  • AdaM said:

    Definitely Quinn. We're WAYYYYYY better on paper than KC is.

    Just being devils advocate here. What national analysts thinks the Browns look WAYYYYY better than KC on paper. We believe we look better than KC but I have not seen many articles written that would support that assertion. One of the things that I constantly see in why KC will end up better than the Browns is because of the QB situation. I do not agree with them but I do not think it is fair to say the Browns look wayyyy better on paper.

    @cmac12 said:

    Just being devils advocate here. What national analysts thinks the Browns look WAYYYYY better than KC on paper. We believe we look better than KC but I have not seen many articles written that would support that assertion. One of the things that I constantly see in why KC will end up better than the Browns is because of the QB situation. I do not agree with them but I do not think it is fair to say the Browns look wayyyy better on paper.

    Sure, we're probably drinking Browns Kool Aid, but what the heck, it's off season.

    The national media is not looking very hard at us. Of the AFC North, the brain dead thing to say is "Steelers & Ravens will be tough again, the Bengals have Palmer back, and Cleveland has a new (recently fired) coach and have yet to name a starting quarterback.

    Keep talking media. Keep

    talking.

  • Cassel is already better then either one of our two QB's will ever be. Our Championship QB is out there somewhere, we just have to find him..............

    @d-bone said:

    Cassel is already better then either one of our two QB's will ever be. Our Championship QB is out there somewhere, we just have to find him..............

    I heard today that Sam Bradford packed on ten pounds of muscle this spring and is stronger than ever. Should be interesting to see how he plays this year. Losing a couple starting o-linemen, like Quinn did between his junior and senior years, always poses a challenge. One of the few knocks on Bradford is that he can get rattled when pressured, so it's especially important that he doesn't let an inexperienced o-line affect his play.

  • I'd go with Sam Cassell. Solid shooter from beyond the arc, good passer, playoff and championship experience, solid veteran presence.

    Man he was awesome in his early years with the Rockets.

    @azbrowns said:

    I'd go with Sam Cassell. Solid shooter from beyond the arc, good passer, playoff and championship experience, solid veteran presence.

    Man he was awesome in his early years with the Rockets.

    he looks like an alien....discuss

    sam-cassell.jpg

    000CASSELLCONEHEAD.jpg

    sam_cassell_alien.gif

    SamCassellET.jpg

  • @azbrowns said:

    I'd go with Sam Cassell. Solid shooter from beyond the arc, good passer, playoff and championship experience, solid veteran presence.

    Man he was awesome in his early years with the Rockets.

    he looks like an alien....discuss

    sam-cassell.jpg

    000CASSELLCONEHEAD.jpg

    sam_cassell_alien.gif

    SamCassellET.jpg

    @blowe said:

    he looks like an alien....discuss

    sam-cassell.jpg

    000CASSELLCONEHEAD.jpg

    sam_cassell_alien.gif

    SamCassellET.jpg

    Speaking of looking like an alien... wtf ever happened to that kid from E.T.?

  • @blowe said:

    he looks like an alien....discuss

    sam-cassell.jpg

    000CASSELLCONEHEAD.jpg

    sam_cassell_alien.gif

    SamCassellET.jpg

    Speaking of looking like an alien... wtf ever happened to that kid from E.T.?

    AdaM said:

    Speaking of looking like an alien... wtf ever happened to that kid from E.T.?

    I think he

    OD'ed on poprocks. 😆