Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. And Trumptards think the Trump virus is gone, lmao!

And Trumptards think the Trump virus is gone, lmao!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
10 Posts 4 Posters 227 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
    • 28k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
      • 28k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
      #2

      https://erinbromage.wixsite.com/covid19/post/the-risks-know-them-avoid-them?fbclid=IwAR0OhNJw8Lwd6gsICRpIVHCBw-EGygRHNWSiUD9LBuUPzLHzJMa7_-4R60Y

      "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
      hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      Quote Reply
      • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
        • 30k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Trumptards...

        Has a nice ring to it.

        "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
        hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Tour2maT Tour2ma

          Trumptards...

          Has a nice ring to it.

          hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 20k Posts
          • 5k Reputation
          hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @tour2ma said:

          Trumptards...

          Has a nice ring to it.

          I congratulate you Tour.... your prediction of 200,000 Corona deaths here looks to be pretty accurate, might even be conservative. I'll put the latest over\under betting odds as to the date when we'll hit President Lysol's latest revamped prediction of 100,000 dead at May 22nd. 

          Brazil collapse? Start hoarding bananas folks.  🙂   

          Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

            https://erinbromage.wixsite.com/covid19/post/the-risks-know-them-avoid-them?fbclid=IwAR0OhNJw8Lwd6gsICRpIVHCBw-EGygRHNWSiUD9LBuUPzLHzJMa7_-4R60Y

            hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 20k Posts
            • 5k Reputation
            hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @diehardbrownsfan said:

            https://erinbromage.wixsite.com/covid19/post/the-risks-know-them-avoid-them?fbclid=IwAR0OhNJw8Lwd6gsICRpIVHCBw-EGygRHNWSiUD9LBuUPzLHzJMa7_-4R60Y

            From the article...  

            "The biggest super-spreading events are:

            Meat packing: In meat processing plants, densely packed workers must communicate to one another amidst the deafening drum of industrial machinery and a cold-room virus-preserving environment. There are now outbreaks in 115 facilities across 23 states, 5000+ workers infected, with 20 dead." 

            President Lysol.... Get back to work you slackers- we need our ham, bacon, and steaks...... 

            Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
              • 64k Posts
              • 8k Reputation
              C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
              #6

              don't worry, if we completely run out of meat - we have groundhogs - and possum...(no, I would never try the latter, either lol)

              hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • hoortaH hoorta

                @diehardbrownsfan said:

                https://erinbromage.wixsite.com/covid19/post/the-risks-know-them-avoid-them?fbclid=IwAR0OhNJw8Lwd6gsICRpIVHCBw-EGygRHNWSiUD9LBuUPzLHzJMa7_-4R60Y

                From the article...  

                "The biggest super-spreading events are:

                Meat packing: In meat processing plants, densely packed workers must communicate to one another amidst the deafening drum of industrial machinery and a cold-room virus-preserving environment. There are now outbreaks in 115 facilities across 23 states, 5000+ workers infected, with 20 dead." 

                President Lysol.... Get back to work you slackers- we need our ham, bacon, and steaks...... 

                Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                • 30k Posts
                • 6k Reputation
                Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @hoorta said:

                President Lysol.... Get back to work you slackers- we need our ham, bacon, and steaks...... 

                image.png.c8a46943efb36a2d2ef0f1d8757cfc56.png

                "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • hoortaH hoorta

                  @tour2ma said:

                  Trumptards...

                  Has a nice ring to it.

                  I congratulate you Tour.... your prediction of 200,000 Corona deaths here looks to be pretty accurate, might even be conservative. I'll put the latest over\under betting odds as to the date when we'll hit President Lysol's latest revamped prediction of 100,000 dead at May 22nd. 

                  Brazil collapse? Start hoarding bananas folks.  🙂   

                  Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                  • 30k Posts
                  • 6k Reputation
                  Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @hoorta said:

                  I congratulate you Tour.... your prediction of 200,000 Corona deaths here looks to be pretty accurate, might even be conservative. I'll put the latest over\under betting odds as to the date when we'll hit President Lysol's latest revamped prediction of 100,000 dead at May 22nd.

                  I'll still gladly be wrong, h, as I am sure you would be as well, but it's looking grim for both of us...

                  "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • C calfoxwc

                    don't worry, if we completely run out of meat - we have groundhogs - and possum...(no, I would never try the latter, either lol)

                    hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 20k Posts
                    • 5k Reputation
                    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
                    #9

                    @calfoxwc said:

                    don't worry, if we completely run out of meat - we have groundhogs - and possum...(no, I would never try the latter, either lol)

                    Hey Cal- it's turkey season- them's good eating....    It's something you'll probably appreciate- as my younger brother and me have a standing joke about "the Quality Goose Gun."  I believe it's an Ithica 10 gauge double barrel magnum over\under full choke. I've said many times if I wanted to do a little poaching on my bike rides, the nuisance geese are so thick in certain spots, I could probably nail at least five of them with one pull.  Though LOL, pulling both triggers at once might knock you flat on your ass. 🙂  

                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • hoortaH hoorta

                      @calfoxwc said:

                      don't worry, if we completely run out of meat - we have groundhogs - and possum...(no, I would never try the latter, either lol)

                      Hey Cal- it's turkey season- them's good eating....    It's something you'll probably appreciate- as my younger brother and me have a standing joke about "the Quality Goose Gun."  I believe it's an Ithica 10 gauge double barrel magnum over\under full choke. I've said many times if I wanted to do a little poaching on my bike rides, the nuisance geese are so thick in certain spots, I could probably nail at least five of them with one pull.  Though LOL, pulling both triggers at once might knock you flat on your ass. 🙂  

                      calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                      • 64k Posts
                      • 8k Reputation
                      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @hoorta said:

                      Hey Cal- it's turkey season- them's good eating....    It's something you'll probably appreciate- as my younger brother and me have a standing joke about "the Quality Goose Gun."  I believe it's an Ithica 10 gauge double barrel magnum over\under full choke. I've said many times if I wanted to do a little poaching on my bike rides, the nuisance geese are so thick in certain spots, I could probably nail at least five of them with one pull.  Though LOL, pulling both triggers at once might knock you flat on your ass. 🙂  

                      LOL !

                         I've been told you have to process the geese right, and they are good. I have my Dad's old 12 gauge black powder shotgun. Hasn't been fired for decades, but it doesn't kick much at all. I'm going to get it checked out by a gunsmith and try it out this summer.

                      I think when I get a good bit older, I'm going to buy a .410 double barrel. I wish we had turkeys up here in NE ohio. I"ve seen big flocks of em in Kentucky and Tennessee.

                        I'm still waiting for Steve to come out to the farm and go groundhog skeet shooting with me, He keeps being "too busy"...

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      👍
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate