Jason Peters For Depth ?
-
If they really are interested in peters than that's what I'm guessing their plan would be. Put the best 5 out there. I would rather have him in there as a guard then riding the pine. I thought he was an elite guard prospect anyways.
-
If they really are interested in peters than that's what I'm guessing their plan would be. Put the best 5 out there. I would rather have him in there as a guard then riding the pine. I thought he was an elite guard prospect anyways.
If they really are interested in peters than that's what I'm guessing their plan would be. Put the best 5 out there. I would rather have him in there as a guard then riding the pine. I thought he was an elite guard prospect anyways.
I think you are mixing him up with the kid from Iowa - Wilfs.
-
If they really are interested in peters than that's what I'm guessing their plan would be. Put the best 5 out there. I would rather have him in there as a guard then riding the pine. I thought he was an elite guard prospect anyways.
I think you are mixing him up with the kid from Iowa - Wilfs.
I think you are mixing him up with the kid from Iowa - Wilfs.
No, he isn't.
-
-
Berry may have his past Philly toe in the water?...but he should not be as $$ desperate as some other teams might be.. https://profootballrumors.com/2020/05/latest-on-jason-peters-market Peters has suitors, as he should...
-
Peter's, Bitonio, Tretter, Wills, Conklin. That would be a ridiculous line. Also gives Wills a season to acclimate at a much less crucial position.
Peter's, Bitonio, Tretter, Wills, Conklin. That would be a ridiculous line. Also gives Wills a season to acclimate at a much less crucial position.
Only thing that makes sense of the pursuit...
And Wills would not be the first OT to start as an OG at the Pro level.
Just feels premature... like one of those "last piece" moves teams on the verge of a SB run make... and that's not the verge we are on.
-
Can't even think of an OG free agent.. Thuney was franchised so of course he's no longer an option. Cordy Glenn? Demar Dotson? For that position we have who we have, because no replacements are coming.
And even though Peters is 38, he clearly won the genetic lottery because he's somehow still blocking at a Pro Bowl level.. he's not playing backup or OG, no way nohow.
-
There's are several few, but slim-pickens for scheme fit, starter quality and health.
Kline jumps out, but if Stef hasn't pushed us to make a play for him by now, there must be a reason.

-
JMO, but if we sign Peters, it won't be for depth.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login