Jackson Browne... Covid-19 Survivor
-
So I still have a chance to see him...
Big hole in my concert going... not the biggest, but a sizeable one.
He was to tour with James Taylor this year, but... no.
I have seen JT
https://www.wkbn.com/news/coronavirus/jackson-browne-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/
https://www.jacksonbrowne.com/news/james-taylor-postpones-his-us-tour-with-jackson-browne
Original tour dates and locations in the above link.
Just finished listening to a Jackson CD... and next in queue was JT. ?
-
So I still have a chance to see him...
Big hole in my concert going... not the biggest, but a sizeable one.
He was to tour with James Taylor this year, but... no.
I have seen JT
https://www.wkbn.com/news/coronavirus/jackson-browne-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/
https://www.jacksonbrowne.com/news/james-taylor-postpones-his-us-tour-with-jackson-browne
Original tour dates and locations in the above link.
Just finished listening to a Jackson CD... and next in queue was JT. ?
So I still have a chance to see him...
Big hole in my concert going... not the biggest, but a sizeable one.
He was to tour with James Taylor this year, but... no.
I have seen JT
https://www.wkbn.com/news/coronavirus/jackson-browne-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/
https://www.jacksonbrowne.com/news/james-taylor-postpones-his-us-tour-with-jackson-browne
Original tour dates and locations in the above link.
Just finished listening to a Jackson CD... and next in queue was JT. ?
I love the guy. Rumor has it he's going out with the eagles which I think is a great matchup.
WSS
-
So I still have a chance to see him...
Big hole in my concert going... not the biggest, but a sizeable one.
He was to tour with James Taylor this year, but... no.
I have seen JT
https://www.wkbn.com/news/coronavirus/jackson-browne-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/
https://www.jacksonbrowne.com/news/james-taylor-postpones-his-us-tour-with-jackson-browne
Original tour dates and locations in the above link.
Just finished listening to a Jackson CD... and next in queue was JT. ?
I love the guy. Rumor has it he's going out with the eagles which I think is a great matchup.
WSS
I love the guy. Rumor has it he's going out with the eagles which I think is a great matchup.
WSS
Jackson Brown wrote Take It Easy, one of the Eagles bigger hits. So, yea, a natural pairing.
-
-
So I still have a chance to see him...
Big hole in my concert going... not the biggest, but a sizeable one.
He was to tour with James Taylor this year, but... no.
I have seen JT
https://www.wkbn.com/news/coronavirus/jackson-browne-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/
https://www.jacksonbrowne.com/news/james-taylor-postpones-his-us-tour-with-jackson-browne
Original tour dates and locations in the above link.
Just finished listening to a Jackson CD... and next in queue was JT. ?
I love the guy. Rumor has it he's going out with the eagles which I think is a great matchup.
WSS
I love the guy. Rumor has it he's going out with the eagles which I think is a great matchup.
One of the best lyricists I know of...
Fountain of sorrow was at one level and then he jumped off the scale when he followed it with Fountain of strife... simply awesome stuff.
So glad he and Carol King "found their voice" to come out of the Nashville writing pen and perform.
I think I posted previously elsewhere that just as the virus was becoming a thing I caught Eagles' Hotel California tour in Houston with Vince Gil and Deacon Frey subbing for Deacon's departed Dad.
Jackson would make a wonderful addition, but since he's committed to touring with JT, I don't know when he'd join Henley, Walsh, et al.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login