Skip to content

NFL / Covid Updates

Locked The Browns Board
481 40 12.5k 1
  • @hoorta said:

    Guys, do you want me to shut this thread down? Sheeze- if I want conspiracy theories, there's no shortage of them on the Poli board, where if "You're not a MAGA, you don't matter".Deep State? This will be my only political comment here- it's more like Trump knows he's in Deep Shit, and is 100% blaming anything and everyone but himself. 

    If you want an enlightening article- read on....  https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/05/15/856733300/replace-trump-and-bolster-the-cdc-a-leading-medical-journal-urges

    Feel free to shut this thread down, the Poli board down, and the MAGA twits that go with it. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Feel free to shut this thread down, the Poli board down, and the MAGA twits that go with it. 

    Actually- according to my "Deep State" LOL info- "The Boss" would like nothing better than to shut the Poli Board down- for exactly that reason. It's no longer a forum for open discussion- it's all a one sided rant. Steve runs the show over there- so I let them spew. My Mod powers aren't high enough to eliminate an entire Forum- though I'd love to put the MAGAs on notice- it's hanging on by a thread- literally. 

    If I get a second close this thread-  done deal.