Jerome Harrison article
-
That was horrible writing. Anyways I'm a Bears fan chiming in and following Harrison. I am a Browns fan 2nd but the Bears are my team. Now will Harrison be seeing more playing time with Mangini in your opinion? I followed his college career and what little playing time he has gotten here so far and I got to say I know he will be a big time player with the chip on this guys shoulder.
Harrison is hungry to prove people wrong and players that play with a chip on there shoulder excel. This guy has a attitude that you wish all players had. Anyways do you see him turning into a big play guy??? I'm pegging him as my Fantasy Football sleeper this year and hope he gets his chance to shine cause I know he will. Hope you guys have a great season and I think Quinn will be a solid qb, not great but solid. BEAR DOWN
-
That was good insight/article but horrible writing.
-
Is Jerome Harrison the real deal?? I think he could be a great player if given his chance. THIS IS THE OFFICIAL EVERYTHING TO DO WITH JEROME HARRISON THREAD.
-
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL EVERYTHING TO DO WITH JEROME HARRISON THREAD
Slow down there newbie. You just got here. Search the site a little before starting threads. For instance did you see this thread:
-
That was horrible writing. Anyways I'm a Bears fan chiming in and following Harrison. I am a Browns fan 2nd but the Bears are my team. Now will Harrison be seeing more playing time with Mangini in your opinion? I followed his college career and what little playing time he has gotten here so far and I got to say I know he will be a big time player with the chip on this guys shoulder.
Harrison is hungry to prove people wrong and players that play with a chip on there shoulder excel. This guy has a attitude that you wish all players had. Anyways do you see him turning into a big play guy??? I'm pegging him as my Fantasy Football sleeper this year and hope he gets his chance to shine cause I know he will. Hope you guys have a great season and I think Quinn will be a solid qb, not great but solid. BEAR DOWN
That was horrible writing. Anyways I'm a Bears fan chiming in and following Harrison. I am a Browns fan 2nd but the Bears are my team. Now will Harrison be seeing more playing time with Mangini in your opinion? I followed his college career and what little playing time he has gotten here so far and I got to say I know he will be a big time player with the chip on this guys shoulder.
Harrison is hungry to prove people wrong and players that play with a chip on there shoulder excel. This guy has a attitude that you wish all players had. Anyways do you see him turning into a big play guy??? I'm pegging him as my Fantasy Football sleeper this year and hope he gets his chance to shine cause I know he will. Hope you guys have a great season and I think Quinn will be a solid qb, not great but solid. BEAR DOWN
Wow, you don't seem to have great writing skills either, yet you chose to slam the writer of this article? Interesting approach.
-
That was horrible writing. Anyways I'm a Bears fan chiming in and following Harrison. I am a Browns fan 2nd but the Bears are my team. Now will Harrison be seeing more playing time with Mangini in your opinion? I followed his college career and what little playing time he has gotten here so far and I got to say I know he will be a big time player with the chip on this guys shoulder.
Harrison is hungry to prove people wrong and players that play with a chip on there shoulder excel. This guy has a attitude that you wish all players had. Anyways do you see him turning into a big play guy??? I'm pegging him as my Fantasy Football sleeper this year and hope he gets his chance to shine cause I know he will. Hope you guys have a great season and I think Quinn will be a solid qb, not great but solid. BEAR DOWN
Wow, you don't seem to have great writing skills either, yet you chose to slam the writer of this article? Interesting approach.
Wow, you don't seem to have great writing skills either, yet you chose to slam the writer of this article? Interesting approach.
Wow, Brown fans don't have any class whatsoever. You are right up there with the dirtbag Raider fans. I would say "you guys" but I still believe there's some Browns fans with class. You just bash me because I'm a Bears fan. I came on here with respect and because I have been following Jerome Harrisons career. Thanks for your time
-
Easy there, union. No one here gives a sh*t that you're a Bears fan, I promise you. We won't hate you until November. Until then, you're certainly welcome here but you'll need to toughen up a bit if you thought Vegas' post was classless. It'll get worse.
Anyway, the Bears are my #2 team and I'm happy to talk Bears, too. I'm not expecting a good year because I think the D is in aging fast but the offense is going to be fantasy football gold this year. Forte will be a top 5 back with Cutler back there and Hester may actually emerge as a FFB stud this year.
-
Easy there, union. No one here gives a sh*t that you're a Bears fan, I promise you. We won't hate you until November. Until then, you're certainly welcome here but you'll need to toughen up a bit if you thought Vegas' post was classless. It'll get worse.
Anyway, the Bears are my #2 team and I'm happy to talk Bears, too. I'm not expecting a good year because I think the D is in aging fast but the offense is going to be fantasy football gold this year. Forte will be a top 5 back with Cutler back there and Hester may actually emerge as a FFB stud this year.
Easy there, union. No one here gives a sh*t that you're a Bears fan, I promise you. We won't hate you until November. Until then, you're certainly welcome here but you'll need to toughen up a bit if you thought Vegas' post was classless. It'll get worse.
Anyway, the Bears are my #2 team and I'm happy to talk Bears, too. I'm not expecting a good year because I think the D is in aging fast but the offense is going to be fantasy football gold this year. Forte will be a top 5 back with Cutler back there and Hester may actually emerge as a FFB stud this year.
Ya watch for Earl Bennett to explode. So far this off-season and through 4 days of training camp he's been dominating with Cutler. Cutlers favorite target is Greg Olsen, he looks for him every play and they have been connecting for a lot of touchdowns through 10 training camp practices. I know it's early but they have a good rapport.
-
Wow, you don't seem to have great writing skills either, yet you chose to slam the writer of this article? Interesting approach.
Wow, Brown fans don't have any class whatsoever. You are right up there with the dirtbag Raider fans. I would say "you guys" but I still believe there's some Browns fans with class. You just bash me because I'm a Bears fan. I came on here with respect and because I have been following Jerome Harrisons career. Thanks for your time
Wow, Brown fans don't have any class whatsoever. You are right up there with the dirtbag Raider fans. I would say "you guys" but I still believe there's some Browns fans with class. You just bash me because I'm a Bears fan. I came on here with respect and because I have been following Jerome Harrisons career. Thanks for your time
You have some nerve coming on here and saying we don't have class, we even respect some of the Steeler fans opinions given they aren't just trying to be complete asses and are actually trying to talk football.
Ya watch for Earl Bennett to explode. So far this off-season and through 4 days of training camp he's been dominating with Cutler. Cutlers favorite target is Greg Olsen, he looks for him every play and they have been connecting for a lot of touchdowns through 10 training camp practices. I know it's early but they have a good rapport.
Then you come on and talk about this shit. Did you get lost? This isn't a Bears board. You must have known that considering you had to sign up.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login