Skip to content

hydroxychloroquine

Political Discussion
66 13 1.6k
  • @hoorta said:

    That's correct indeed- you MAGAs would rather believe a blowhard with no medical background, instead of one of the most respected Medical Journals in the world. So who's deranged- it isn't me- you Trumptards are. 

    You got it bad got it bad got it bad... TDS

    index.jpg

    @vambo said:

    You got it bad got it bad got it bad... TDS

    index.jpg

    Yeah, that's the best you weak minded Trumptards can do anymore when confronted with actual facts. TDS or fake news- you're following a fake Quack President. You love this incoherent babbling?  He might be in my head, but you have your heads so far up his ass, you can't see or even think straight anymore... 😁   

  • Chris Cuomo took ‘less safe version’ of hydroxychloroquine, McEnany says

    https://nypost.com/2020/05/20/chris-cuomo-took-less-safe-version-of-hydroxychloroquine-mcenany/

    “Cuomo mocked the president for this” but “it turns out that Chris Cuomo took a less safe version of it called quinine, which the FDA removed from the market in 2006 because it had serious side effects, including death. So really interesting to have that criticism of the president.”

    000.jpg

  • image.png.2aafe6d588ed1ff5005cfef2a43315a8.png

  • @gorka said:

    Misleading. How do sales of hydroxy "soar" if it is a prescription drug?

    This article aims at the ineffectiveness of hydrox in patients who are seriously ill with COVID.

    Trump doesn't have COVID. He is taking it as a preventive measure. Obviously, the "soaring sales" must be attributed to those without COVID as well otherwise they'd be getting sicker. No?

    From one of the links:

     A large observational study published Friday found that seriously ill Covid-19 patients treated with hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine were more likely to die or develop dangerous heart arrhythmias, and a study published earlier this month showed the medication did not help treat coronavirus and could cause cardiac arrest.

    This article combines two different situations under the bad umbrella.

    So if you don't like The Lancet article, it's time for more MAGA positive spin, read the bold and weep apologist. . Doubtless Trumpy will pay off a few quacks to publish BS to support him. So- President Lysol is taking it as a preventative- is he planning on travel to a malaria endemic area? Where's the  medical evidence to back hydroxy as a covid preventative? Mega doses of Vitamin C may be as effective. So where & why did he think hydroxy was such a great idea in the first place? Got any links? He wasted at least a month and tens of millions sending the medical community on a wild goose chase on one of his hunches. If this stuff had any significant benefits- you would already know it based on preliminary studies- like remdisivir. But he's still clinging to his BS. F**cking quack- he gutted the CDC, and now it's their fault he doesn't like their numbers? 

    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/05/15/856733300/replace-trump-and-bolster-the-cdc-a-leading-medical-journal-urges

    @hoorta said:

    So if you don't like The Lancet article, it's time for more MAGA

    Doesn't have anything to do with the Lancet but I think you're becoming the tiniest bit obsessed with Maga. I mean come on Larry we've known die hard for a good many years and the shtick is pretty damned obvious isn't it?

    As far as the Lancet I guess you can choose to be as frightened as you want but here's how I compare this with a lot of medical professionals who might be overly cautious for one reason or another.

    Take your car to the dealer or a big expensive chain of repair shops and I'm sure he will find thousands of dollars worth of repairs. No doubt whatsoever that if your vehicle has 30,000 miles on it you could probably replace every part and there would be at least some benefit to each procedure. There are dangers everywhere not just from Coronavirus. Would you be safer if you never left your house for the rest of your life? Sure you would. Would you be safer if you never drove over 30 miles an hour or if you wore a crash helmet along with your safety harness in the car? The odds of getting shot on the beach are pretty slim but a Kevlar vest would add an extra layer of safety right?

    WSS

  • @hoorta said:

    So if you don't like The Lancet article, it's time for more MAGA

    Doesn't have anything to do with the Lancet but I think you're becoming the tiniest bit obsessed with Maga. I mean come on Larry we've known die hard for a good many years and the shtick is pretty damned obvious isn't it?

    As far as the Lancet I guess you can choose to be as frightened as you want but here's how I compare this with a lot of medical professionals who might be overly cautious for one reason or another.

    Take your car to the dealer or a big expensive chain of repair shops and I'm sure he will find thousands of dollars worth of repairs. No doubt whatsoever that if your vehicle has 30,000 miles on it you could probably replace every part and there would be at least some benefit to each procedure. There are dangers everywhere not just from Coronavirus. Would you be safer if you never left your house for the rest of your life? Sure you would. Would you be safer if you never drove over 30 miles an hour or if you wore a crash helmet along with your safety harness in the car? The odds of getting shot on the beach are pretty slim but a Kevlar vest would add an extra layer of safety right?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Doesn't have anything to do with the Lancet but I think you're becoming the tiniest bit obsessed with Maga. I mean come on Larry we've known die hard for a good many years and the shtick is pretty damned obvious isn't it?

    As far as the Lancet I guess you can choose to be as frightened as you want but here's how I compare this with a lot of medical professionals who might be overly cautious for one reason or another.

    Take your car to the dealer or a big expensive chain of repair shops and I'm sure he will find thousands of dollars worth of repairs. No doubt whatsoever that if your vehicle has 30,000 miles on it you could probably replace every part and there would be at least some benefit to each procedure. There are dangers everywhere not just from Coronavirus. Would you be safer if you never left your house for the rest of your life? Sure you would. Would you be safer if you never drove over 30 miles an hour or if you wore a crash helmet along with your safety harness in the car? The odds of getting shot on the beach are pretty slim but a Kevlar vest would add an extra layer of safety right?

    WSS

    No, I'm serious.  I was a previous Trump supporter.   But this is not any trolling or whatever.  I'm for anyone but Trump.  Take it as you like.

  • @gorka said:

    Misleading. How do sales of hydroxy "soar" if it is a prescription drug?

    This article aims at the ineffectiveness of hydrox in patients who are seriously ill with COVID.

    Trump doesn't have COVID. He is taking it as a preventive measure. Obviously, the "soaring sales" must be attributed to those without COVID as well otherwise they'd be getting sicker. No?

    From one of the links:

     A large observational study published Friday found that seriously ill Covid-19 patients treated with hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine were more likely to die or develop dangerous heart arrhythmias, and a study published earlier this month showed the medication did not help treat coronavirus and could cause cardiac arrest.

    This article combines two different situations under the bad umbrella.

    So if you don't like The Lancet article, it's time for more MAGA positive spin, read the bold and weep apologist. . Doubtless Trumpy will pay off a few quacks to publish BS to support him. So- President Lysol is taking it as a preventative- is he planning on travel to a malaria endemic area? Where's the  medical evidence to back hydroxy as a covid preventative? Mega doses of Vitamin C may be as effective. So where & why did he think hydroxy was such a great idea in the first place? Got any links? He wasted at least a month and tens of millions sending the medical community on a wild goose chase on one of his hunches. If this stuff had any significant benefits- you would already know it based on preliminary studies- like remdisivir. But he's still clinging to his BS. F**cking quack- he gutted the CDC, and now it's their fault he doesn't like their numbers? 

    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/05/15/856733300/replace-trump-and-bolster-the-cdc-a-leading-medical-journal-urges

    @hoorta said:

    So if you don't like The Lancet article, it's time for more MAGA positive spin, read the bold and weep apologist. . Doubtless Trumpy will pay off a few quacks to publish BS to support him. So- President Lysol is taking it as a preventative- is he planning on travel to a malaria endemic area? Where's the  medical evidence to back hydroxy as a covid preventative? Mega doses of Vitamin C may be as effective. So where & why did he think hydroxy was such a great idea in the first place? Got any links? He wasted at least a month and tens of millions sending the medical community on a wild goose chase on one of his hunches. If this stuff had any significant benefits- you would already know it based on preliminary studies- like remdisivir. But he's still clinging to his BS. F**cking quack- he gutted the CDC, and now it's their fault he doesn't like their numbers? 

    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/05/15/856733300/replace-trump-and-bolster-the-cdc-a-leading-medical-journal-urges

    You need to pipe down. My aim was not advocate it's use as a preventive.  My intent was only to point out that it was misleading in more ways than one. Do you agree it was misleading? Even slightly?

    First off, two facts: Apparently hydrox can cause serious complications or death in people with advanced COVID..except CantonDawg. Trump doesn't have COVID.

    Agree?

    Rather than deflecting into a Trump hate tirade full of innuendo because of your TDS, show some composure and make a meaningful contribution to this discussion by explaining the questions I had posed:

    How is there a shortage because of "booming sales" when hydrox is a prescription drug?

    and...if there are "booming sales", wouldn't that suggest it is being taken as a preventive, and those people taking it are not dying or being harmed?

    I presume we would know about it.

    I honestly would like to know. You have much greater expertise in this area than me.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Doesn't have anything to do with the Lancet but I think you're becoming the tiniest bit obsessed with Maga. I mean come on Larry we've known die hard for a good many years and the shtick is pretty damned obvious isn't it?

    As far as the Lancet I guess you can choose to be as frightened as you want but here's how I compare this with a lot of medical professionals who might be overly cautious for one reason or another.

    Take your car to the dealer or a big expensive chain of repair shops and I'm sure he will find thousands of dollars worth of repairs. No doubt whatsoever that if your vehicle has 30,000 miles on it you could probably replace every part and there would be at least some benefit to each procedure. There are dangers everywhere not just from Coronavirus. Would you be safer if you never left your house for the rest of your life? Sure you would. Would you be safer if you never drove over 30 miles an hour or if you wore a crash helmet along with your safety harness in the car? The odds of getting shot on the beach are pretty slim but a Kevlar vest would add an extra layer of safety right?

    WSS

    No, I'm serious.  I was a previous Trump supporter.   But this is not any trolling or whatever.  I'm for anyone but Trump.  Take it as you like.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No, I'm serious.  I was a previous Trump supporter.   But this is not any trolling or whatever.  I'm for anyone but Trump.  Take it as you like.

    Must have been the agreement you had with Hoorta for allowing you back on the board. Pussy.

  • @hoorta said:

    So if you don't like The Lancet article, it's time for more MAGA positive spin, read the bold and weep apologist. . Doubtless Trumpy will pay off a few quacks to publish BS to support him. So- President Lysol is taking it as a preventative- is he planning on travel to a malaria endemic area? Where's the  medical evidence to back hydroxy as a covid preventative? Mega doses of Vitamin C may be as effective. So where & why did he think hydroxy was such a great idea in the first place? Got any links? He wasted at least a month and tens of millions sending the medical community on a wild goose chase on one of his hunches. If this stuff had any significant benefits- you would already know it based on preliminary studies- like remdisivir. But he's still clinging to his BS. F**cking quack- he gutted the CDC, and now it's their fault he doesn't like their numbers? 

    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/05/15/856733300/replace-trump-and-bolster-the-cdc-a-leading-medical-journal-urges

    You need to pipe down. My aim was not advocate it's use as a preventive.  My intent was only to point out that it was misleading in more ways than one. Do you agree it was misleading? Even slightly?

    First off, two facts: Apparently hydrox can cause serious complications or death in people with advanced COVID..except CantonDawg. Trump doesn't have COVID.

    Agree?

    Rather than deflecting into a Trump hate tirade full of innuendo because of your TDS, show some composure and make a meaningful contribution to this discussion by explaining the questions I had posed:

    How is there a shortage because of "booming sales" when hydrox is a prescription drug?

    and...if there are "booming sales", wouldn't that suggest it is being taken as a preventive, and those people taking it are not dying or being harmed?

    I presume we would know about it.

    I honestly would like to know. You have much greater expertise in this area than me.

    @gorka said:

    You need to pipe down. My aim was not advocate it's use as a preventive.  My intent was only to point out that it was misleading in more ways than one. Do you agree it was misleading? Even slightly?

    First off, two facts: Apparently hydrox can cause serious complications or death in people with advanced COVID..except CantonDawg. Trump doesn't have COVID.

    Agree?

    Rather than deflecting into a Trump hate tirade full of innuendo because of your TDS, show some composure and make a meaningful contribution to this discussion by explaining the questions I had posed:

    How is there a shortage because of "booming sales" when hydrox is a prescription drug?

    and...if there are "booming sales", wouldn't that suggest it is being taken as a preventive, and those people taking it are not dying or being harmed?

    I presume we would know about it.

    I honestly would like to know. You have much greater expertise in this area than me.

    LOL, you ever bother reading any of Trump's tweets if you want to talk about hate? BTW, I have some experience reading medical  journals, and I know exactly what the Lancet  article said. It's not what Trump wants to hear, so now he's  doubling down. 

    Um, if there are "booming sales", who's responsible for causing them? Yeah, the stuff is generally safe in a healthy population when taken as a malaria  treatment\preventative.  

    It's effectiveness to prevent covid is unknown, and for Trump to spout off he's taking it is massively irresponsible. Many think he's flat out lying- again. You can Google the flack he's taking for saying so. 

    And it doesn't change the latest medical opinion his game changer wonder drug isn't his hoped for miracle. Just like him hoping the virus is "just going to go away." 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No, I'm serious.  I was a previous Trump supporter.   But this is not any trolling or whatever.  I'm for anyone but Trump.  Take it as you like.

    Must have been the agreement you had with Hoorta for allowing you back on the board. Pussy.

    @gorka said:

    Must have been the agreement you had with Hoorta for allowing you back on the board. Pussy.

    I am relatively certain that decision was the owner and Zombo. Larry can say otherwise. Some of us wanted him back on even if we disagreed with him on Trump at the time.

    And no this is not a political comment, just the facts the best I know them to be.

  • I asked to leave the board, and never asked to be let back on.  I think Dorka should report me.

  • @gorka said:

    Must have been the agreement you had with Hoorta for allowing you back on the board. Pussy.

    I am relatively certain that decision was the owner and Zombo. Larry can say otherwise. Some of us wanted him back on even if we disagreed with him on Trump at the time.

    And no this is not a political comment, just the facts the best I know them to be.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I am relatively certain that decision was the owner and Zombo. Larry can say otherwise. Some of us wanted him back on even if we disagreed with him on Trump at the time.

    And no this is not a political comment, just the facts the best I know them to be.

    So you thought I was serious implying Hoorta let him back provided he turn into a Trump hater?

    worf.gif

  • I asked to leave the board, and never asked to be let back on.  I think Dorka should report me.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I asked to leave the board, and never asked to be let back on.  I think Dorka should report me.

    Quite frankly I don't give a fuck about your emotions.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I asked to leave the board, and never asked to be let back on.  I think Dorka should report me.

    Quite frankly I don't give a fuck about your emotions.

    @gorka said:

    Quite frankly I don't give a fuck about your emotions.

    Nor do I give a fuck about your periods you fucking  c u n t, lol.

  • @gorka said:

    You need to pipe down. My aim was not advocate it's use as a preventive.  My intent was only to point out that it was misleading in more ways than one. Do you agree it was misleading? Even slightly?

    First off, two facts: Apparently hydrox can cause serious complications or death in people with advanced COVID..except CantonDawg. Trump doesn't have COVID.

    Agree?

    Rather than deflecting into a Trump hate tirade full of innuendo because of your TDS, show some composure and make a meaningful contribution to this discussion by explaining the questions I had posed:

    How is there a shortage because of "booming sales" when hydrox is a prescription drug?

    and...if there are "booming sales", wouldn't that suggest it is being taken as a preventive, and those people taking it are not dying or being harmed?

    I presume we would know about it.

    I honestly would like to know. You have much greater expertise in this area than me.

    LOL, you ever bother reading any of Trump's tweets if you want to talk about hate? BTW, I have some experience reading medical  journals, and I know exactly what the Lancet  article said. It's not what Trump wants to hear, so now he's  doubling down. 

    Um, if there are "booming sales", who's responsible for causing them? Yeah, the stuff is generally safe in a healthy population when taken as a malaria  treatment\preventative.  

    It's effectiveness to prevent covid is unknown, and for Trump to spout off he's taking it is massively irresponsible. Many think he's flat out lying- again. You can Google the flack he's taking for saying so. 

    And it doesn't change the latest medical opinion his game changer wonder drug isn't his hoped for miracle. Just like him hoping the virus is "just going to go away." 

    @hoorta said:

    LOL, you ever bother reading any of Trump's tweets if you want to talk about hate? BTW, I have some experience reading medical  journals, and I know exactly what the Lancet  article said. It's not what Trump wants to hear, so now he's  doubling down. 

    Um, if there are "booming sales", who's responsible for causing them? Yeah, the stuff is generally safe in a healthy population when taken as a malaria  treatment\preventative.  

    It's effectiveness to prevent covid is unknown, and for Trump to spout off he's taking it is massively irresponsible. Many think he's flat out lying- again. You can Google the flack he's taking for saying so. 

    And it doesn't change the latest medical opinion his game changer wonder drug isn't his hoped for miracle. Just like him hoping the virus is "just going to go away." 

    Pretty much what I expected. Rather than answer simple questions, you deflect in all directions with Trump hate laced with innuendo. Never mind.

  • @gorka said:

    Quite frankly I don't give a fuck about your emotions.

    Nor do I give a fuck about your periods you fucking  c u n t, lol.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Nor do I give a fuck about your periods you fucking  c u n t, lol.

    1339.gif

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Nor do I give a fuck about your periods you fucking  c u n t, lol.

    1339.gif

    @gorka said:

    1339.gif

    Typical c u n t  response.  

  • @gorka said:

    1339.gif

    Typical c u n t  response.  

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Typical c u n t  response.  

    1339.gif

  • Show us another one c u n t.