Skip to content

NFL Sunday Ticket Max

The Browns Board
23 10 811
  • my wife would always complain about how much it costs.   then I explained that I would have to go to sports bar and hang out there all day.  drink, eat and look at the young waitress all day spending at least 50-70 dollars every Sunday to watch the browns.  16 Sundays add up.    she does not bitch anymore.

    @lbc-mike said:

    my wife would always complain about how much it costs.   then I explained that I would have to go to sports bar and hang out there all day.  drink, eat and look at the young waitress all day spending at least 50-70 dollars every Sunday to watch the browns.  16 Sundays add up.    she does not bitch anymore.

    Wifey had a good laugh about that one. Since I won't be spending $450 this year on an annual dove hunt in Sept., think I will read this to her again when I order Sunday ticket. She laughed even harder when I read this part to her.?‍❤️‍?‍?

  • my wife would always complain about how much it costs.   then I explained that I would have to go to sports bar and hang out there all day.  drink, eat and look at the young waitress all day spending at least 50-70 dollars every Sunday to watch the browns.  16 Sundays add up.    she does not bitch anymore.

    @lbc-mike said:

    my wife would always complain about how much it costs.   then I explained that I would have to go to sports bar and hang out there all day.  drink, eat and look at the young waitress all day spending at least 50-70 dollars every Sunday to watch the browns.  16 Sundays add up.    she does not bitch anymore.

    I did the same and it's funny cause it is true

  • @lbc-mike said:

    my wife would always complain about how much it costs.   then I explained that I would have to go to sports bar and hang out there all day.  drink, eat and look at the young waitress all day spending at least 50-70 dollars every Sunday to watch the browns.  16 Sundays add up.    she does not bitch anymore.

    I did the same and it's funny cause it is true

    @atom said:

    Don't ever change your avatar man.  Five of us are finally getting together Sunday to make music in the singer's yard....and I'm bringing music for 'Heroes'.  

  • @atom said:

    Don't ever change your avatar man.  Five of us are finally getting together Sunday to make music in the singer's yard....and I'm bringing music for 'Heroes'.  

    @orion said:

    Don't ever change your avatar man.  Five of us are finally getting together Sunday to make music in the singer's yard....and I'm bringing music for 'Heroes'.  

    Hey.  I just changed my avatar like 10 minutes ago.  What about the music represented by it? 

  • @atom said:

    Don't ever change your avatar man.  Five of us are finally getting together Sunday to make music in the singer's yard....and I'm bringing music for 'Heroes'.  

    @orion said:

    Don't ever change your avatar man.  Five of us are finally getting together Sunday to make music in the singer's yard....and I'm bringing music for 'Heroes'.  

    sounds like a cool evening 

  • @orion said:

    Don't ever change your avatar man.  Five of us are finally getting together Sunday to make music in the singer's yard....and I'm bringing music for 'Heroes'.  

    Hey.  I just changed my avatar like 10 minutes ago.  What about the music represented by it? 

    @the-gipper said:

    Hey.  I just changed my avatar like 10 minutes ago.  What about the music represented by it? 

    I DID notice.  Best Rock N' Roll band ever.  (Goats Head Soup is my favorite)

  • @the-gipper said:

    Hey.  I just changed my avatar like 10 minutes ago.  What about the music represented by it? 

    I DID notice.  Best Rock N' Roll band ever.  (Goats Head Soup is my favorite)

    @orion said:

    I DID notice.  Best Rock N' Roll band ever.  (Goats Head Soup is my favorite)

    Well...second best.   But if you are in like the Top 3, its all good. 

  • sticky fingers 

    but I would still take AC DC

  • always thought it was funny when The Stones made fun of AC/DC because of their height,oh this is from the SARS concert 

  • I use the streaming service for $100 as a higher education administrator. The service sucked the first two years, but was great last year. I've heard and read some rumors they are going to expand who can use that service, too.

  • you know i have been with those sorry fuckers for over a decade and i didnt get any e mail for a free ticket 

    fuck em