Skip to content

Josh Gordon applying for reinstatement!

The Browns Board
122 23 4.1k 1
  • @icecube said:

    I understand, you won't answer. 

    I understand that this is one hilariously bad attempt to troll me. 

    But please, produce some proof that I defended Josh Gordon three years before I became a registered member of this message board.

    I mean if you want to keep proving what a complete idiot you are, knock your self out. 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @dutch-oven said:

    I understand that this is one hilariously bad attempt to troll me. 

    But please, produce some proof that I defended Josh Gordon three years before I became a registered member of this message board.

    I mean if you want to keep proving what a complete idiot you are, knock your self out. 

    I asked you a simple question, and you won't answer. Just more tap dancing. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Had a post, but Dutch needs no help here...

    Carry on... let the beating continue.

    At least Icecube's butt buddy nickers had the good sense to put me on ignore after years of the beatings he took from me. 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @dutch-oven said:

    At least Icecube's butt buddy nickers had the good sense to put me on ignore after years of the beatings he took from me. 

    The megalomania is supreme. So funny. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #46

    I think we all are getting a glimpse into what Icecube's life must be like.

    Just throwing random shit on the wall in a vain attempt to garner a tiny bit of attention. 

  • I think we all are getting a glimpse into what Icecube's life must be like.

    Just throwing random shit on the wall in a vain attempt to garner a tiny bit of attention. 

    jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @dutch-oven said:

    I think we all are getting a glimpse into what Icecube's life must be like.

    Just throwing random shit on the wall in a vain attempt to garner a tiny bit of attention. 

    I mean, that's pretty much the Pol board, in a nutshell.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I understand that this is one hilariously bad attempt to troll me. 

    But please, produce some proof that I defended Josh Gordon three years before I became a registered member of this message board.

    I mean if you want to keep proving what a complete idiot you are, knock your self out. 

    I asked you a simple question, and you won't answer. Just more tap dancing. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @icecube said:

    Just more tap dancing. 

    Someone's been hanging with cal way too much...

  • @tour2ma said:

    Had a post, but Dutch needs no help here...

    Carry on... let the beating continue.

    At least Icecube's butt buddy nickers had the good sense to put me on ignore after years of the beatings he took from me. 

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @dutch-oven said:

    At least Icecube's butt buddy nickers had the good sense to put me on ignore after years of the beatings he took from me. 

    ya cube took his fare share of beat downs on a different board I was on with him

    but to his credit he took it like a man and kept swinging

  • @dutch-oven said:

    At least Icecube's butt buddy nickers had the good sense to put me on ignore after years of the beatings he took from me. 

    The megalomania is supreme. So funny. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @icecube said:

    The megalomania is supreme. So funny. 

    Hey Ice.. You can't argue with a sick mind.. This is the only life he has after his Fisher Price "See and Say" broke..

  • @tour2ma said:

    Had a post, but Dutch needs no help here...

    Carry on... let the beating continue.

    At least Icecube's butt buddy nickers had the good sense to put me on ignore after years of the beatings he took from me. 

    WarriorsRpussiesW WarriorsRpussies wrote on last edited by WarriorsRpussies
    #51

    @dutch-oven said:

    At least Icecube's butt buddy nickers had the good sense to put me on ignore after years of the beatings he took from me. 

    He just whines to the mods like some toddler when he loses an argument to me. My 3 year twins are WAAAAYYYYY more articulate and better debaters then him. And on the plus side they know playing with bleach is a serious big NO-NO!

  • @icecube said:

    The megalomania is supreme. So funny. 

    Hey Ice.. You can't argue with a sick mind.. This is the only life he has after his Fisher Price "See and Say" broke..

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @nickers said:

    Hey Ice.. You can't argue with a sick mind.. This is the only life he has after his Fisher Price "See and Say" broke..

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #53

    When nickers has become your biggest cheerleader, one should look hard in the mirror. ?

  • @nickers said:

    Hey Ice.. You can't argue with a sick mind.. This is the only life he has after his Fisher Price "See and Say" broke..

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @icecube said:

    Too bad this lady is a total bird brain.. She kept her mouth running over the entire demo..

  • @icecube said:

    And you defended him then. 

    And you know what I said about this years before I was on this board, and even longer before you were?

    Oh wait... did your SOURCES that told you about the impending OBJ trade tell you what I said about Gordon half a decade ago?

    WarriorsRpussiesW WarriorsRpussies wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @dutch-oven said:

    And you know what I said about this years before I was on this board, and even longer before you were?

    Oh wait... did your SOURCES that told you about the impending OBJ trade tell you what I said about Gordon half a decade ago?

    did-you-say-reliable-sauces.jpg

  • @icecube said:

    The megalomania is supreme. So funny. 

    Hey Ice.. You can't argue with a sick mind.. This is the only life he has after his Fisher Price "See and Say" broke..

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @nickers said:

    Hey Ice.. You can't argue with a sick mind.. This is the only life he has after his Fisher Price "See and Say" broke..

    It's unfortunate nicker's parents didn't drop the $9.99 and buy him one of these.

    He might write at perhaps a 4th grade level today if they had. 

  • @nickers said:

    Hey Ice.. You can't argue with a sick mind.. This is the only life he has after his Fisher Price "See and Say" broke..

    It's unfortunate nicker's parents didn't drop the $9.99 and buy him one of these.

    He might write at perhaps a 4th grade level today if they had. 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @dutch-oven said:

    It's unfortunate nicker's parents didn't drop the $9.99 and buy him one of these.

    He might write at perhaps a 4th grade level today if they had. 

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #58

    His name should be banned from this board.

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #59

    If he’s reinstated I’d sign him to the practice squad 

  • His name should be banned from this board.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @kvoethe said:

    His name should be banned from this board.

    ...and I thought to myself, "Who is he talking about?  Is he talking about The Ghoul?"  - I spent so much time scrolling through IceCube and Dutch that I forgot where the hell I was...

  • @kvoethe said:

    His name should be banned from this board.

    ...and I thought to myself, "Who is he talking about?  Is he talking about The Ghoul?"  - I spent so much time scrolling through IceCube and Dutch that I forgot where the hell I was...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @orion said:

    ...and I thought to myself, "Who is he talking about?  Is he talking about The Ghoul?"  - I spent so much time scrolling through IceCube and Dutch that I forgot where the hell I was...

    I'm still waiting for IceCube to show me where I defended Josh Gordon... still... waiting... ?

  • @icecube said:

    Just more tap dancing. 

    Someone's been hanging with cal way too much...

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #62

    @tour2ma said:

    Someone's been hanging with cal way too much...

    you STILL mad over your "superstar" Josh Rosen ? He can't start for Miami. I suppose he will go to a third team. To be a backup, of course. They drafted Tua. "Best pure pocket passer" you said?

    Meanwhile, my pick, Josh Allen, started with the Bills, and got them to the playoffs. Maybe you should hang out with me around a campfire sometime. A root beer would do you a lot of good.?

  • @tour2ma said:

    Someone's been hanging with cal way too much...

    you STILL mad over your "superstar" Josh Rosen ? He can't start for Miami. I suppose he will go to a third team. To be a backup, of course. They drafted Tua. "Best pure pocket passer" you said?

    Meanwhile, my pick, Josh Allen, started with the Bills, and got them to the playoffs. Maybe you should hang out with me around a campfire sometime. A root beer would do you a lot of good.?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #63

    @calfoxwc said:

     Maybe you should hang out with me around a campfire sometime. A root beer would do you a lot of good.?

    You sit around campfires and drink root beer?

    Is that a chaser for penis?