Skip to content

Josh Gordon applying for reinstatement!

The Browns Board
122 23 4.1k 1
  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #59

    If he’s reinstated I’d sign him to the practice squad 

  • His name should be banned from this board.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @kvoethe said:

    His name should be banned from this board.

    ...and I thought to myself, "Who is he talking about?  Is he talking about The Ghoul?"  - I spent so much time scrolling through IceCube and Dutch that I forgot where the hell I was...

  • @kvoethe said:

    His name should be banned from this board.

    ...and I thought to myself, "Who is he talking about?  Is he talking about The Ghoul?"  - I spent so much time scrolling through IceCube and Dutch that I forgot where the hell I was...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @orion said:

    ...and I thought to myself, "Who is he talking about?  Is he talking about The Ghoul?"  - I spent so much time scrolling through IceCube and Dutch that I forgot where the hell I was...

    I'm still waiting for IceCube to show me where I defended Josh Gordon... still... waiting... ?

  • @icecube said:

    Just more tap dancing. 

    Someone's been hanging with cal way too much...

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #62

    @tour2ma said:

    Someone's been hanging with cal way too much...

    you STILL mad over your "superstar" Josh Rosen ? He can't start for Miami. I suppose he will go to a third team. To be a backup, of course. They drafted Tua. "Best pure pocket passer" you said?

    Meanwhile, my pick, Josh Allen, started with the Bills, and got them to the playoffs. Maybe you should hang out with me around a campfire sometime. A root beer would do you a lot of good.?

  • @tour2ma said:

    Someone's been hanging with cal way too much...

    you STILL mad over your "superstar" Josh Rosen ? He can't start for Miami. I suppose he will go to a third team. To be a backup, of course. They drafted Tua. "Best pure pocket passer" you said?

    Meanwhile, my pick, Josh Allen, started with the Bills, and got them to the playoffs. Maybe you should hang out with me around a campfire sometime. A root beer would do you a lot of good.?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #63

    @calfoxwc said:

     Maybe you should hang out with me around a campfire sometime. A root beer would do you a lot of good.?

    You sit around campfires and drink root beer?

    Is that a chaser for penis? 

  • @orion said:

    ...and I thought to myself, "Who is he talking about?  Is he talking about The Ghoul?"  - I spent so much time scrolling through IceCube and Dutch that I forgot where the hell I was...

    I'm still waiting for IceCube to show me where I defended Josh Gordon... still... waiting... ?

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm still waiting for IceCube to show me where I defended Josh Gordon... still... waiting... ?

    You might want to pick up a hobby if you are still thinking about this...I had forgot about it. Have you tried collecting stamps, writing poems? Last I knew (and it was so long ago I'm not sure) I asked you a simple, straightfoward question, and you never once answered. <shrugs shoulders>

  • @tour2ma said:

    Someone's been hanging with cal way too much...

    you STILL mad over your "superstar" Josh Rosen ? He can't start for Miami. I suppose he will go to a third team. To be a backup, of course. They drafted Tua. "Best pure pocket passer" you said?

    Meanwhile, my pick, Josh Allen, started with the Bills, and got them to the playoffs. Maybe you should hang out with me around a campfire sometime. A root beer would do you a lot of good.?

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @calfoxwc said:

    you STILL mad over your "superstar" Josh Rosen ? He can't start for Miami. I suppose he will go to a third team. To be a backup, of course. They drafted Tua. "Best pure pocket passer" you said?

    Meanwhile, my pick, Josh Allen, started with the Bills, and got them to the playoffs. Maybe you should hang out with me around a campfire sometime. A root beer would do you a lot of good.?

    Nothing wrong with a good ole root beer. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

     Maybe you should hang out with me around a campfire sometime. A root beer would do you a lot of good.?

    You sit around campfires and drink root beer?

    Is that a chaser for penis? 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @dutch-oven said:

    You sit around campfires and drink root beer?

    Is that a chaser for penis? 

    How ribald. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'm still waiting for IceCube to show me where I defended Josh Gordon... still... waiting... ?

    You might want to pick up a hobby if you are still thinking about this...I had forgot about it. Have you tried collecting stamps, writing poems? Last I knew (and it was so long ago I'm not sure) I asked you a simple, straightfoward question, and you never once answered. <shrugs shoulders>

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #67

    @icecube said:

    You might want to pick up a hobby if you are still thinking about this...I had forgot about it. Have you tried collecting stamps, writing poems? Last I knew (and it was so long ago I'm not sure) I asked you a simple, straightfoward question, and you never once answered. <shrugs shoulders>

    If I came up with complete bullshit as regularily as you do, I'd pray I would have poor memory too. 

    You accused me of something you had zero ability to back up, and then conveniently "forgot" about it. 

    You are a joke, and this board is well aware of it. 

    But hey, let me take a shot at writing a poem for you...

    Roses are red

    Violets are blue

    IceCube is a dipshit

    Go fuck yourself. 

  • @icecube said:

    You might want to pick up a hobby if you are still thinking about this...I had forgot about it. Have you tried collecting stamps, writing poems? Last I knew (and it was so long ago I'm not sure) I asked you a simple, straightfoward question, and you never once answered. <shrugs shoulders>

    If I came up with complete bullshit as regularily as you do, I'd pray I would have poor memory too. 

    You accused me of something you had zero ability to back up, and then conveniently "forgot" about it. 

    You are a joke, and this board is well aware of it. 

    But hey, let me take a shot at writing a poem for you...

    Roses are red

    Violets are blue

    IceCube is a dipshit

    Go fuck yourself. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @dutch-oven said:

    If I came up with complete bullshit as regularily as you do, I'd pray I would have poor memory too. 

    You accused me of something you had zero ability to back up, and then conveniently "forgot" about it. 

    You are a joke, and this board is well aware of it. 

    But hey, let me take a shot at writing a poem for you...

    Roses are red

    Violets are blue

    IceCube is a dipshit

    Go fuck yourself. 

    Iambic Pentameter?   or  Haiku?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    If I came up with complete bullshit as regularily as you do, I'd pray I would have poor memory too. 

    You accused me of something you had zero ability to back up, and then conveniently "forgot" about it. 

    You are a joke, and this board is well aware of it. 

    But hey, let me take a shot at writing a poem for you...

    Roses are red

    Violets are blue

    IceCube is a dipshit

    Go fuck yourself. 

    Iambic Pentameter?   or  Haiku?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @the-gipper said:

    Iambic Pentameter?   or  Haiku?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    If I came up with complete bullshit as regularily as you do, I'd pray I would have poor memory too. 

    You accused me of something you had zero ability to back up, and then conveniently "forgot" about it. 

    You are a joke, and this board is well aware of it. 

    But hey, let me take a shot at writing a poem for you...

    Roses are red

    Violets are blue

    IceCube is a dipshit

    Go fuck yourself. 

    Iambic Pentameter?   or  Haiku?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @the-gipper said:

    Iambic Pentameter?   or  Haiku?

    I'm pretty sure the message was to take a Haiku.?‍♂️?

  • @icecube said:

    You might want to pick up a hobby if you are still thinking about this...I had forgot about it. Have you tried collecting stamps, writing poems? Last I knew (and it was so long ago I'm not sure) I asked you a simple, straightfoward question, and you never once answered. <shrugs shoulders>

    If I came up with complete bullshit as regularily as you do, I'd pray I would have poor memory too. 

    You accused me of something you had zero ability to back up, and then conveniently "forgot" about it. 

    You are a joke, and this board is well aware of it. 

    But hey, let me take a shot at writing a poem for you...

    Roses are red

    Violets are blue

    IceCube is a dipshit

    Go fuck yourself. 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by Icecube
    #71

    @dutch-oven said:

    If I came up with complete bullshit as regularily as you do, I'd pray I would have poor memory too. 

    You accused me of something you had zero ability to back up, and then conveniently "forgot" about it. 

    You are a joke, and this board is well aware of it. 

    But hey, let me take a shot at writing a poem for you...

    Roses are red

    Violets are blue

    IceCube is a dipshit

    Go fuck yourself. 

    What poem is that from? Is that James Joyce? But lovely, regardless. 

    But you should know, the last line did not rhyme. I think if you are going to take up writing poetry for a hobby, you just need more practice. 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #72

    Snappy comeback...

    As for root beer with cal... now on my bucket list... right under running with the bulls.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    If I came up with complete bullshit as regularily as you do, I'd pray I would have poor memory too. 

    You accused me of something you had zero ability to back up, and then conveniently "forgot" about it. 

    You are a joke, and this board is well aware of it. 

    But hey, let me take a shot at writing a poem for you...

    Roses are red

    Violets are blue

    IceCube is a dipshit

    Go fuck yourself. 

    What poem is that from? Is that James Joyce? But lovely, regardless. 

    But you should know, the last line did not rhyme. I think if you are going to take up writing poetry for a hobby, you just need more practice. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #73

    @icecube said:

    What poem is that from? Is that James Joyce? But lovely, regardless. 

    But you should know, the last line did not rhyme. I think if you are going to take up writing poetry for a hobby, you just need more practice. 

    I love the fact that you felt you needed to come back to your post and edit it. 

    It's almost as cute as you and nickers following each other around this board liking everything each of you post. 

  • @icecube said:

    What poem is that from? Is that James Joyce? But lovely, regardless. 

    But you should know, the last line did not rhyme. I think if you are going to take up writing poetry for a hobby, you just need more practice. 

    I love the fact that you felt you needed to come back to your post and edit it. 

    It's almost as cute as you and nickers following each other around this board liking everything each of you post. 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @dutch-oven said:

    I love the fact that you felt you needed to come back to your post and edit it. 

    It's almost as cute as you and nickers following each other around this board liking everything each of you post. 

    Of course I came back and edited it, it was too hilarious not to. 

    What poem is that from? Is that James Joyce?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I love the fact that you felt you needed to come back to your post and edit it. 

    It's almost as cute as you and nickers following each other around this board liking everything each of you post. 

    Of course I came back and edited it, it was too hilarious not to. 

    What poem is that from? Is that James Joyce?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #75

    @icecube said:

    Of course I came back and edited it, it was too hilarious not to. 

    Yet you "forgot" to come back to prove your allegation you made about me supporting Josh Gordon.

    Interesting. 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #76

    Z asked about a thread that needed closing.....here you go. 

  • Z asked about a thread that needed closing.....here you go. 

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @the-gipper said:

    Z asked about a thread that needed closing.....here you go. 

    yep, and the other one about kneeling. But it's summer, not much going on football wise. whatever.

  • @icecube said:

    Of course I came back and edited it, it was too hilarious not to. 

    Yet you "forgot" to come back to prove your allegation you made about me supporting Josh Gordon.

    Interesting. 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #78

    @dutch-oven said:

    Yet you "forgot" to come back to prove your allegation you made about me supporting Josh Gordon.

    Interesting. 

    I was still waiting for a simple yes or no answer and you never would answer, just more tap dancing, just like how people told me you were.