Browns to auction off play-calling duties to benefit coronavirus relief
-
-
I’ll tell you want I’m not going to do. No empty back sets.
Im going to do a Two TE package against that Bears 3-4 Defense. I want to try Chubb early on some stretch runs and then slip the TEs out on a play action. I’m going to overload a zone make the defense account for OBJ, Hooper and Njoku.
One Razzle Dazzle play off a Nick Chubb play action if it’s working and it should I’m bringing back an end around to Landry and I want to see him throw it deep to OBJ
-
1. Just a Jump Pass to the Left.
2. Then a run to the right.....Chubb
3. Another run to the right.....Hunt
4. Another run to the right...Chubb
5. Another run to the right ....Chubb (Conklin on fire)
6. Play action fake off the hip...to the slot ...Landry
7. Squeeze the hips in tight (QB sneak for 1st down)
8. Pass to the Pelvis of OBJ
9. Handoff to the pelvis of the RB, (up the gut)...Chubb
10. Swivel pass to the slot Landry
11. Jump pass to TE Hooper
12. Jump pass to TE ....Njoku .take us down to the one
13. Sneak into the end zone...Baker
14. Fall to the ground in celebration
15. Let's Do it again.
One drive...uses like 12 minutes on the clock, before the other team gets the ball.
10. Swivel pass to the slot Landry
15. Let's * not* Do this again.
Your requested play calling application had to be sent to the dumpster fire out back upon this request ?
-
10. Swivel pass to the slot Landry
15. Let's * not* Do this again.
Your requested play calling application had to be sent to the dumpster fire out back upon this request ?
-
First I have to review an awful lot of Minn. tape to see just how he runs this offense. Gimme a few weeks. Got too much bicycling to do first (new tires & tubes). Just took it for a 20 mile spin yesterday. Ain't gonna get no racquetball back any time soon. They say even when they open back up you have to play yourself alone. I'd rather keep herding the cats away from the woods out back twice a day than spend 15 minutes practicing shots for no opponents.
-
First I have to review an awful lot of Minn. tape to see just how he runs this offense. Gimme a few weeks. Got too much bicycling to do first (new tires & tubes). Just took it for a 20 mile spin yesterday. Ain't gonna get no racquetball back any time soon. They say even when they open back up you have to play yourself alone. I'd rather keep herding the cats away from the woods out back twice a day than spend 15 minutes practicing shots for no opponents.
First I have to review an awful lot of Minn. tape to see just how he runs this offense. Gimme a few weeks. Got too much bicycling to do first (new tires & tubes). Just took it for a 20 mile spin yesterday. Ain't gonna get no racquetball back any time soon. They say even when they open back up you have to play yourself alone. I'd rather keep herding the cats away from the woods out back twice a day than spend 15 minutes practicing shots for no opponents.
Yeah, I didn't appreciate (forgot) how many hours it takes to do a script.
I've been at it for a couple hours last night and this morning. I'm 4 plays in.
-
First I have to review an awful lot of Minn. tape to see just how he runs this offense. Gimme a few weeks. Got too much bicycling to do first (new tires & tubes). Just took it for a 20 mile spin yesterday. Ain't gonna get no racquetball back any time soon. They say even when they open back up you have to play yourself alone. I'd rather keep herding the cats away from the woods out back twice a day than spend 15 minutes practicing shots for no opponents.
Yeah, I didn't appreciate (forgot) how many hours it takes to do a script.
I've been at it for a couple hours last night and this morning. I'm 4 plays in.
Yeah, I didn't appreciate (forgot) how many hours it takes to do a script.
I've been at it for a couple hours last night and this morning. I'm 4 plays in.
And this is a totally new offense for the Browns. Any good tips on where to find the details would be most appreciated. I really like the fact it is kind of old school run first mentality. Keep it away from the opponent on the surface seems like the real intent. 3 yards and a cloud of dust? I'm a willing student at this point.
-
Yeah, I didn't appreciate (forgot) how many hours it takes to do a script.
I've been at it for a couple hours last night and this morning. I'm 4 plays in.
And this is a totally new offense for the Browns. Any good tips on where to find the details would be most appreciated. I really like the fact it is kind of old school run first mentality. Keep it away from the opponent on the surface seems like the real intent. 3 yards and a cloud of dust? I'm a willing student at this point.
And this is a totally new offense for the Browns. Any good tips on where to find the details would be most appreciated. I really like the fact it is kind of old school run first mentality. Keep it away from the opponent on the surface seems like the real intent. 3 yards and a cloud of dust? I'm a willing student at this point.
NFL.com... Film archive. Free for the month. Coach Stef loves his OZ as his base run call, but given the strengths of Chicago's personnel on defense. My call sheet so far has been to stay away from perimeter runs and misdirection. The Bears eat those alive. The OZ is to setup the boot action and vice versa. The runs are designed to maximize lanes, cutback efficiency, create pursuit issues and to tire out the bigs on the other side. It's a system with deep history, look no further than the edler Shanahan.
-
Maybe some i-form with Janovic. Lots of 2 TE sets with Njoku and Hooper. Lots of mismatches vs a base defensive personnel. Hopefully we can establish a run game with the new O-Line.
Also excited to see if any formations utilize Chubb and Hunt at the same time.
-
As part of the All-In Challenge benefiting coronavirus relief, the Cleveland Browns are offering the chance for two people to assist in scripting the first 15 plays of a preseason game.
-
First I have to review an awful lot of Minn. tape to see just how he runs this offense. Gimme a few weeks. Got too much bicycling to do first (new tires & tubes). Just took it for a 20 mile spin yesterday. Ain't gonna get no racquetball back any time soon. They say even when they open back up you have to play yourself alone. I'd rather keep herding the cats away from the woods out back twice a day than spend 15 minutes practicing shots for no opponents.
Yeah, I didn't appreciate (forgot) how many hours it takes to do a script.
I've been at it for a couple hours last night and this morning. I'm 4 plays in.
Yeah, I didn't appreciate (forgot) how many hours it takes to do a script.
I've been at it for a couple hours last night and this morning. I'm 4 plays in.
lol...
In 20 minutes I almost completed my first call... but in my defense I had 3 different audibles.
At least I figure the 2nd series should get easier when the 1s sit.
-
Now I understand why coaches put in 20 hour days.
That or people make football out to be the equivalent to splitting the atom while finding Jimmy Hoffa's remains AND the elusive G-Spot. ?
-
Wait a minute, this is more difficult than just "OBJ runs a slant inside from the slot and is of course wide open because he's A PLAYMAKER, everyone else does whatever randomness they want, infinite TD's are scored" ?
-
Yeah, I didn't appreciate (forgot) how many hours it takes to do a script.
I've been at it for a couple hours last night and this morning. I'm 4 plays in.
lol...
In 20 minutes I almost completed my first call... but in my defense I had 3 different audibles.
At least I figure the 2nd series should get easier when the 1s sit.
-
-
madden had a lot of play action and Mayfield hitting Higgins for a TD on a corner route to take a 6 -0 lead over the ravens
madden had a lot of play action and Mayfield hitting Higgins for a TD on a corner route to take a 6 -0 lead over the ravens
Haven't played madden in a good bit but had the chance to play a quick game at a friends house last night while the food was going.
Updated rosters were a bitch and dear god is Dalvin Cook sloooooooow as all hell for some reason.
-
madden had a lot of play action and Mayfield hitting Higgins for a TD on a corner route to take a 6 -0 lead over the ravens
Haven't played madden in a good bit but had the chance to play a quick game at a friends house last night while the food was going.
Updated rosters were a bitch and dear god is Dalvin Cook sloooooooow as all hell for some reason.
Haven't played madden in a good bit but had the chance to play a quick game at a friends house last night while the food was going.
Updated rosters were a bitch and dear god is Dalvin Cook sloooooooow as all hell for some reason.
and for what ever reason madden still had fat freddie as the coach
-
Now I understand why coaches put in 20 hour days.
That or people make football out to be the equivalent to splitting the atom while finding Jimmy Hoffa's remains AND the elusive G-Spot. ?
Now I understand why coaches put in 20 hour days.
That or people make football out to be the equivalent to splitting the atom while finding Jimmy Hoffa's remains AND the elusive G-Spot. ?
There's a G-spot???
-
-
Friends don't let friends respond to people named Cube -- Secondhand stupidity is the real killer.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
