Skip to content

Browns to auction off play-calling duties to benefit coronavirus relief

The Browns Board
34 16 761 1
  • @tiamat63 said:

    Yeah, I didn't appreciate (forgot) how many hours it takes to do a script.   

    I've been at it for a couple hours last night and this morning.   I'm 4 plays in.  

    lol...

    In 20 minutes I almost completed my first call... but in my defense I had 3 different audibles.

    At least I figure the 2nd series should get easier when the 1s sit.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @tour2ma said:

    . but in my defense I had 3 different audibles.

    Jesus H Fuck.

    I'm going with the given call and the check or kill.     I think you've got me beat.

    Trying to enjoy the weather with my laptop while crafting up plays before the BBQ starts.  

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #20

    madden had a lot of play action and Mayfield hitting Higgins for a TD on a corner route to take a 6 -0 lead over the ravens 

  • madden had a lot of play action and Mayfield hitting Higgins for a TD on a corner route to take a 6 -0 lead over the ravens 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @atom said:

    madden had a lot of play action and Mayfield hitting Higgins for a TD on a corner route to take a 6 -0 lead over the ravens 

    Haven't played madden in a good bit but had the chance to play a quick game at a friends house last night while the food was going.  

    Updated rosters were a bitch and dear god is Dalvin Cook sloooooooow as all hell for some reason.

  • @atom said:

    madden had a lot of play action and Mayfield hitting Higgins for a TD on a corner route to take a 6 -0 lead over the ravens 

    Haven't played madden in a good bit but had the chance to play a quick game at a friends house last night while the food was going.  

    Updated rosters were a bitch and dear god is Dalvin Cook sloooooooow as all hell for some reason.

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @tiamat63 said:

    Haven't played madden in a good bit but had the chance to play a quick game at a friends house last night while the food was going.  

    Updated rosters were a bitch and dear god is Dalvin Cook sloooooooow as all hell for some reason.

    and for what ever reason madden still had fat freddie as the coach 

  • Now I understand why coaches put in 20 hour days.

    That or people make football out to be the equivalent to splitting the atom while finding Jimmy Hoffa's remains AND the elusive G-Spot. ?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @dutch-oven said:

    Now I understand why coaches put in 20 hour days.

    That or people make football out to be the equivalent to splitting the atom while finding Jimmy Hoffa's remains AND the elusive G-Spot. ?

    There's a G-spot???

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #24

    It's elusive?

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Friends don't let friends respond to people named Cube -- Secondhand stupidity is the real killer.

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    It’s the Bears here.  So you have to deal with Khalil Mack.   You probably need to establish the run maybe get creative a little with a run call too.  You need to account for Mack on passing downs and I say you run ZBS right at him- I think he would hurt you more with backside pressure if you run away from him. The Bears have some fast LBs Smith, Quinn, Mack, Trevathon. I like Eddie Jackson at Safety too.  You need to keep this group off balanced.  They are going to fly to the ball maybe they get a tad too aggressive at times 

    I like our matchup with Kyle Fuller, Artie Burns and Skrine on OBJ, Landry and maybe mismatched on our TEs in the red zone.  I may test them early and often.    

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #27

    I had half a MF page typed up on the quick reply, then my computer locked up and didn't save a damn bit of it.  I AM PISSED.

    So I'm going to put together a play call sheet of language I'm familiar with and just go into my own detail after I've typed it out.  

  • jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Maybe Freddie can donate and win; then he can call a draw play on 4th and 9 for old time's sake.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Seriously?.. This is DUMB!..  But I understand.. It's dead over there in Berea...

  • WarriorsRpussiesW WarriorsRpussies wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Was going to say it couldn't be worst then Freddie's play-calling but then I remember he was money for those first scripted plays. Everything else was a disaster.

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    All I know is Nick Chubb was made for the ZBS. He’s going to have options Bounce it or bend his runs depending on what’s available and he can see the field well.  
     

  • All I know is Nick Chubb was made for the ZBS. He’s going to have options Bounce it or bend his runs depending on what’s available and he can see the field well.  
     

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @sdbacker80 said:

    All I know is Nick Chubb was made for the ZBS. He’s going to have options Bounce it or bend his runs depending on what’s available and he can see the field well.  
     

    Don't sleep on Hunt , Either!

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    All I know is Nick Chubb was made for the ZBS. He’s going to have options Bounce it or bend his runs depending on what’s available and he can see the field well.  
     

    Don't sleep on Hunt , Either!

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #33

    @nickers said:

    Don't sleep on Hunt , Either!

    Absolutely- we will have him for one more year.  He will play well get Money elsewhere. 

  • @nickers said:

    Don't sleep on Hunt , Either!

    Absolutely- we will have him for one more year.  He will play well get Money elsewhere. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Absolutely- we will have him for one more year.  He will play well get Money elsewhere. 

    With our luck it will be Shittsburgh...