Skip to content

Cowards

Political Discussion
62 11 1.2k 1
  • @jbluhm86 said:

    I'm sure that calling for extrajudicial killings without due process were also a form of tyranny that your family fled from as well. 

    Yes.. Its called Communism

    @nickers said:

    Yes.. Its called Communism

    Welcome, comrade!  You'll make friends here.

  • @vambo said:

    image.png.260bf286229f9b0ddb5610524480d840.png

    The protesters in DC just did this?

  • @vambo said:

    image.png.260bf286229f9b0ddb5610524480d840.png

    The protesters in DC just did this?

    @tiamat63 said:

    The protesters in DC just did this?

    It must be from future cam, because its dated June 6.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    The protesters in DC just did this?

    It must be from future cam, because its dated June 6.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    It must be from future cam, because its dated June 6.

    It was a setup. I know It's from 4 years ago because I was visiting the area that previous weekend and heard about it when I got home.    Did the DC segway museum tour.   Great time, especially when you're hammered drunk.

    Home girl will literally copy and paste anything from 4chan he can get his hands on.

  • Here you are ladies one from CNN.

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/31/politics/dc-monuments-lincoln-memorial-defaced/index.html

    Yeah yeah probably white supremacists

    WSS

  • @vambo said:

    image.png.260bf286229f9b0ddb5610524480d840.png

    The protesters in DC just did this?

    @tiamat63 said:

    The protesters in DC just did this?

    I stand corrected I was wrong on this one. Thanks for the correction.

  • Here you are ladies one from CNN.

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/31/politics/dc-monuments-lincoln-memorial-defaced/index.html

    Yeah yeah probably white supremacists

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Here you are ladies one from CNN.

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/31/politics/dc-monuments-lincoln-memorial-defaced/index.html

    Yeah yeah probably white supremacists

    WSS

    The "white supremacist theory" is as thinly veiled an excuse as the George Soros buses people in theory.

    The left uses one excuse. The right uses the other.  Only thing difference are the names.

    I've been a party to black folks saying black lives matter but abort healthy babies that would had good homes.  I've been a party to Christian Republicans believe white Jesus is the way.    I've been a party to fat, goth-like chicks telling me to check my privilege but stopping short of calling my black friends coons for fear of getting her ass kicked.

    I'm beginning to think that everyone is full of shit and regardless of the movement, you'll find a hypocrisy within it that will make an individual walk away when they refuse to tow the party line.

    Or to quote George Carlin - "You're all diseased" 

  • @nickers said:

    Yes.. Its called Communism

    Welcome, comrade!  You'll make friends here.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Welcome, comrade!  You'll make friends here.

    If you want a friend... Get a dog!

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Welcome, comrade!  You'll make friends here.

    If you want a friend... Get a dog!

    @nickers said:

    If you want a friend... Get a dog!

    I don't like dogs- especially ones who want to chew my leg off on bike rides. # of times I've been bitten happily supplied on request.  

    It started at an early age when I walked into my lifelong pal's house (I've known Dave since kindergarten) and his sister's rescue Springer Spaniel latched onto my arm and wouldn't let go. His Dad literally had to pry said dog off my arm. Bad first impression....   

  • @gorka said:

    No, I think he doesn't likes riots caused by democrats. Do you? You're a democrat.

    I don't like riots period. OTOH, President Law and order just lost himself more votes busting up a peaceful protest (you know- the right to peacefully assemble) so he could do a phony photo op. The guy treats the Constitution like it's a piece of toilet paper...  

    @hoorta said:

    I don't like riots period. OTOH, President Law and order just lost himself more votes busting up a peaceful protest (you know- the right to peacefully assemble) so he could do a phony photo op. The guy treats the Constitution like it's a piece of toilet paper...  

    I do hate quoting myself- but in case you didn't know- the pastor of the Church Trump used for his phony Bible shoot is outraged this guy would dare use it for a backdrop, while he had to shoo those protesters away. Coward? Hey Prez? Got any balls? Go confront those protesters instead of hiding behind a wall of National Guard and other assorted police..... 

  • @hoorta said:

    I don't like riots period. OTOH, President Law and order just lost himself more votes busting up a peaceful protest (you know- the right to peacefully assemble) so he could do a phony photo op. The guy treats the Constitution like it's a piece of toilet paper...  

    I do hate quoting myself- but in case you didn't know- the pastor of the Church Trump used for his phony Bible shoot is outraged this guy would dare use it for a backdrop, while he had to shoo those protesters away. Coward? Hey Prez? Got any balls? Go confront those protesters instead of hiding behind a wall of National Guard and other assorted police..... 

    @hoorta said:

    I do hate quoting myself- but in case you didn't know- the pastor of the Church Trump used for his phony Bible shoot is outraged this guy would dare use it for a backdrop, while he had to shoo those protesters away. Coward? Hey Prez? Got any balls? Go confront those protesters instead of hiding behind a wall of National Guard and other assorted police..... 

    the pastor is a black democrat. the mayor of DC is a black democrat.

    and Pres Trump DID NOT order protesters away. But let the TDS rule you. Accept any slur against Pres Trump as truth, it will set your hate free.

    Too bad the msm you parrot wasn't honest about the scandals, corruption and division obaMao commie put our country through for eight yearsl.

  • impeach donald trump GIF by Bubble Punk