Browns Win
-
.... NFL's #1 most snake bit team.
Just finished watching NFL's top 10 and as soon as I seen they were doing the top 10 snake bit teams, I knew the Browns would be number 1. Still kills me that the damn Ravens won a super bowl after leaving. Just kills me.
-
@inspecta said:
You ruined the surprise for me!!!!!Hahaha, actually when I saw that top ten list they were going to air, I knew it was going to be us.
I mean, who the hell else can say as fans they've witness more heartbreak than us?
Nobody, that's who.
since 1965 for us old timers...

-
I've never been prouder!!
-
@inspecta said:
You ruined the surprise for me!!!!!Hahaha, actually when I saw that top ten list they were going to air, I knew it was going to be us.
I mean, who the hell else can say as fans they've witness more heartbreak than us?
Nobody, that's who.
since 1965 for us old timers...

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login