Skip to content

Hue Jackson the Author

The Browns Board
39 19 1.5k 1
  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #4

    The Quarterback Bungler,  by Hue Jackson

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I don't think Hue will ever understand something as simple as   "adjust to the new coaching world" Players & Staff.. 

    1) I don't think ya can coach a guy like Mayfield, as "not being given a chance of starting over a QB of the likes of Tyrod Taylor talent... reported..Baker saw no snaps with the 1"s..I could tell in hard knocks, Baker gave Hue the same staring sideline look?... not caring about what time #5 showed up to get those reps that Baker already knew he would never see...

    2) Hard knocks again.. today's head coaches, don't crown themselves as 'on top of the hill'.. Than use that throne, to talk down to his own hired coaching staff members that were in the right of "Ya can't coach players that aren't there"..I can't see Huejax ever leading another staff...        

    3) HueJax stood on a practice field waiting to coach Kap-her-slick in some 'on field QB drills' for a nfl job interview...Kap chose his own arena of choice without Hue & many others...  So now's the time Hue should think about handing out some Kap plugs over the radio air?   

    Morticia found The Ghoolie fan section of his book... 2U4B.gif    2xjK.gif     

  • The Quarterback Bungler,  by Hue Jackson

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @orion said:

    The Quarterback Bungler,  by Hue Jackson

    I'm not slamming the guy for being an inept head coach (how many can be a successful NFL head coach?) but I am ripping him for being fake and letting power go to his head. Watch "Hard Knocks." I'm sure most of you have. Hue is fake. Head coaches take arrows, even after 1 loss. (Imagine after 1-31. As I type that, it doesn't seem possible.) He's bull jive. 

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Hue is his own worst enemy.. I'll leave it at that...

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Everything said so far is pretty much on the money.

    He left Cleveland with a nice bankroll and memories of the 1-31 era forever in our BROWNS and NFL history.  "Worst ever".  Thanks for nothing hue.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    How I Made Millions From Nothing----by Hue Jackson

  • How I Made Millions From Nothing----by Hue Jackson

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @texasag1969 said:

    How I Made Millions From Nothing----by Hue Jackson

    And the sequel how I make millions unhappy....by H. Jackson

    ........preface:.  Jackson's 3–36–1 record over two-and-a-half seasons with the Browns (winning percentage 8.8%) is the worst record that a head coach has recorded while presiding over an NFL team for at least 40 games.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    The twitter verse on this one has gone epic ?...

    Most think writer Mike Silver will actually write the book with Hue...so most are Not sure if it will be found in your Fiction or Non-Fiction section?

    The Books Title has some classic titles, but am liking...       4 Scores and 3 Wins ago ? 

    Book Chapters should include a) Chapter 4. We Lost Again  b.) I gotta go watch the Tape c) 0-16 was not my fault, I only drove the Bus over others.. d) Trust me on this one 

  • The twitter verse on this one has gone epic ?...

    Most think writer Mike Silver will actually write the book with Hue...so most are Not sure if it will be found in your Fiction or Non-Fiction section?

    The Books Title has some classic titles, but am liking...       4 Scores and 3 Wins ago ? 

    Book Chapters should include a) Chapter 4. We Lost Again  b.) I gotta go watch the Tape c) 0-16 was not my fault, I only drove the Bus over others.. d) Trust me on this one 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @gumby73 said:

    The twitter verse on this one has gone epic ?...

    Most think writer Mike Silver will actually write the book with Hue...so most are Not sure if it will be found in your Fiction or Non-Fiction section?

    The Books Title has some classic titles, but am liking...       4 Scores and 3 Wins ago ? 

    Book Chapters should include a) Chapter 4. We Lost Again  b.) I gotta go watch the Tape c) 0-16 was not my fault, I only drove the Bus over others.. d) Trust me on this one 

    Chapter 5: The art of selecting and  benching QBs

  • @texasag1969 said:

    How I Made Millions From Nothing----by Hue Jackson

    And the sequel how I make millions unhappy....by H. Jackson

    ........preface:.  Jackson's 3–36–1 record over two-and-a-half seasons with the Browns (winning percentage 8.8%) is the worst record that a head coach has recorded while presiding over an NFL team for at least 40 games.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mjp28 said:

    And the sequel how I make millions unhappy....by H. Jackson

    ........preface:.  Jackson's 3–36–1 record over two-and-a-half seasons with the Browns (winning percentage 8.8%) is the worst record that a head coach has recorded while presiding over an NFL team for at least 40 games.

    Well....his overall record as a HC....for ANY time in history...is the second worse ever record for any  NFL HC that coached over like a dozen games.   And the guy worse than him was  Bert Bell.....who, I guess, could not be fired...because he owned the team...the Eagles.   But actually even he fired himself....and got a guy in Greasy Neale who won 2 NFL titles. 

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Hue Jackson Wanted Browns to Sign Colin Kaepernick in 2017: 'Wasn't My Decision'

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2895029-hue-jackson-wanted-browns-to-sign-colin-kaepernick-in-2017-wasnt-my-decision

  • Hue Jackson Wanted Browns to Sign Colin Kaepernick in 2017: 'Wasn't My Decision'

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2895029-hue-jackson-wanted-browns-to-sign-colin-kaepernick-in-2017-wasnt-my-decision

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @vambo said:

    Hue Jackson Wanted Browns to Sign Colin Kaepernick in 2017: 'Wasn't My Decision'

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2895029-hue-jackson-wanted-browns-to-sign-colin-kaepernick-in-2017-wasnt-my-decision

    is anybody surprised? hue blew.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Hue Jackson was a poor choice to be a head coach for a young team that was in full tank mode. I'm being nice by saying poor.

    But continuing to run out his record as proof of this makes zero sense. He was bad because he was bad. 

    Anyone put in his position, especially in 2016 and 2017, would have put up a record-setting horrible win-loss record. 

  • Hue Jackson was a poor choice to be a head coach for a young team that was in full tank mode. I'm being nice by saying poor.

    But continuing to run out his record as proof of this makes zero sense. He was bad because he was bad. 

    Anyone put in his position, especially in 2016 and 2017, would have put up a record-setting horrible win-loss record. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @dutch-oven said:

    Anyone put in his position, especially in 2016 and 2017, would have put up a record-setting horrible win-loss record. 

    Yup.  A terribly managed organization.  But with Hue's total ineptness at managing the QB position, and equal ineptness at in game decisions, he was the perfect HC if you were trying to tank.  -  1st and goal on the Steeler ONE yard line, in OT, and we lose the game  -

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Anyone put in his position, especially in 2016 and 2017, would have put up a record-setting horrible win-loss record. 

    Yup.  A terribly managed organization.  But with Hue's total ineptness at managing the QB position, and equal ineptness at in game decisions, he was the perfect HC if you were trying to tank.  -  1st and goal on the Steeler ONE yard line, in OT, and we lose the game  -

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @orion said:

    Yup.  A terribly managed organization.  But with Hue's total ineptness at managing the QB position, and equal ineptness at in game decisions, he was the perfect HC if you were trying to tank.  -  1st and goal on the Steeler ONE yard line, in OT, and we lose the game  -

    Absolutely... I can't think of a better guy to hire if your plan was to guarantee two #1 picks in a row. 

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I'll never say he had an easy position, but he didn't make his players better and ended up throwing people under the bus even after becoming the worst coach ever. 

    Proof being that when he finally got fired, the same seaaon with the same roster we ended up performing much better. 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I am now convinced Hue is a Trump supporter...

  • I am now convinced Hue is a Trump supporter...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @tour2ma said:

    I am now convinced Hue is a Trump supporter...

    Early on-set dementia is a son of a bitch. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    I am now convinced Hue is a Trump supporter...

    Early on-set dementia is a son of a bitch. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @dutch-oven said:

    Early on-set dementia is a son of a bitch. 

    For who?  Trump, or Hue? 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Early on-set dementia is a son of a bitch. 

    For who?  Trump, or Hue? 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @the-gipper said:

    For who?  Trump, or Hue? 

    Yes.